Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

How To Make Payment On Aliexpress From Nigeria 2023 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Payment On Aliexpress From Nigeria 2023 (445 Views)

How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide / How To Pay On Aliexpress From Nigeria 2023 / FEC Directs Minimum Wage Payment On Or Before December 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Payment On Aliexpress From Nigeria 2023 by Adsexpert: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2023
How to pay on aliexpress from nigeria 2023 , How to make payment on aliexpress from nigeria , How to make payment on aliexpress from nigeria 2023.

In This Video Am Going To Show You The Story Of How I Pay For Aliexpress From Nigeria In 2023 And Beyond.

Honestly Paying Internationally In Nigeria Has Being Allot Of Struggle For Allot Of Mini Importation Business Owners And Those Who Want To Order From Aliexpress To Nigeria , Kindly Watch The Video Below To Discover How I Pay For Aliexpress In Nigeria Using A Naira Master Card That Pay Up To 1k Dollars Monthly And It Comes With A Savings Account, Watch The Proof Below.

You Can Contact Me On Whatsapp Using The Number In The Video, And By Subscribing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rHV_GXot3w
Re: How To Make Payment On Aliexpress From Nigeria 2023 by Redomi(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2023
How?
Re: How To Make Payment On Aliexpress From Nigeria 2023 by spcoded: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2023
Download gotok on playstore then create your virtual card, you can then fund it via many options provided including binance app
Re: How To Make Payment On Aliexpress From Nigeria 2023 by Adsexpert: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2023
spcoded:
Download gotok on playstore then create your virtual card, you can then fund it via many options provided including binance app

it doesnt work bro its a virtual card and the one i revealed in the video is a physical master card that pays up to 1k dollars monthly and not even a domiciliary card.. virtual card services and black market rate is damn disturbing

(1) (Reply)

Can We Now Use Our ATM Cards To Pay Online / Best Websites To Buy Most Cheapest Data In Nigeria In 2023/2024 / Subsidy Removal Inevitable - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.