Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide (33225 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Traders Frown When You Want To Buy Things On Credit? / How To Pay On Aliexpress From Nigeria 2023 / How/where To Buy Things Cheap In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by mukthar1994(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
AliExpress, a China-based B2B platform, offers a wide range of Chinese products to buyers worldwide. In this step-by-step guide, we'll show you how to make purchases on AliExpress from Nigeria, using the Cardify virtual Mastercard (funded with NGN or USDT), and share valuable hints for a successful shopping experience.

Basic Things to Do First
a. Download AliExpress Mobile App and Register: Begin by downloading the AliExpress mobile app and registering your account. Set your shipping address, but remember you can edit it at the checkout page if needed.
b. Change your currency to usd in the currency tab on the right hand corner as the conversion rate when in NGN can be deceptive. Search for Your Desired Item: Use the search box to type in your desired item.
c. Explore Search Results: Explore the search results, considering factors like price, sellers' ratings, feedback, and offers. Reading item descriptions thoroughly is crucial. Opt for sellers with ratings of 4.5 and above for a reliable experience.
d. Proceed to Payment: Once you've identified your chosen seller and item, proceed to payment. This often times is the biggest challenge with respect to shopping on Aliexpress from Nigeria, but with startups like Cardify Africa, it is becoming increasingly easier to pay with a virtual dollar card. Below is a step by step guide on the processes i went through.

Step 1

I started by downloading the Cardify Africa mobile app from the Play Store. After installation, i followed the registration process and verified my account to level 2. This verification level is necessary to create a virtual Mastercard, although level 1 verification still affords you the ability to do other things like paying bills with NGN and USDT on the system.

Step 2

Once my account got verified, i realised that i have the option to create and fund a Dollar Card with either the Naira wallet or Usd wallet on the system, as i have some USDT, i opted to fund my USD wallet by clicking on deposit and sending USDT to the generated wallet, the fund reflected in my USD wallet immediately i did that. I then proceeded to click cards and "Get New Virtual Card", over here i saw a list of options but chose my USDT wallet since that is the only wallet i have funded, note: of you have funded your NGN wallet, you can easily choose NGN wallet at this point.

Step 3

Now that your Cardify Dollar Card is loaded with USDT or NGN (Note: there are cases where it takes sometime to have the card reflect the new balance, so you might have to be patient in such cases), head over to AliExpress and search for the product you wish to buy. In my case, it was a 50000mAh Power Bank 20W PD 3.0 Two-way Fast Charging desk lamp Powerbank. To save on shipping costs, filter the results to display items with free shipping. Once you've made your selection, proceed to the checkout, fill in your address and click add payment option. Proceed to your Cardify app and click on the card you have created and funded then click on View card and input your 4 digits pin to view the card details, enter the card details in the fields provided on AliExpress and click proceed.

You can check the full video of How To Buy Things On AliExpress From Nigeria here :https://youtu.be/7-1-SxNSQjo

Viola! order complete. As i await the arrival of my power bank, here are three compelling reasons why I rate Cardify above other virtual dollar card providers:
1. Direct Funding with USDT and NGN options:
Cardify's unique feature allows you to fund your virtual card directly with USDT, streamlining international transactions without the need for traditional banks or currency conversion.

2. User-Friendly App:
The Cardify app is user-friendly, making the entire process from registration to card funding and usage straightforward and accessible even for those with limited tech experience.

3. Responsive Support:
In my experience, Cardify's customer support was impressive. They promptly addressed my concerns and kept me informed about system status, ensuring a smooth user experience.

Sponsored Post

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by EnglishUsa: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Please we don't need distraction now, we need to focus on something.. please please

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by todyms: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2023
How long did delivery take?

4 Likes

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2023
Good thread.

Thanks OP.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2023
Handkerchief dey? Delivery less than 24hrs? We need it ASAP!
Weather forecast shows TEARING & CLOUDY EYE 👁 BALLS , NEXT 72HRS, FLOODING

Inobeyourmate:
Calm down this man, you no get joy 😀😀😀😀
Tribunal, Election "NobetheirMATE"

All eyes on judiciary, don Red Tire!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by kingphilip(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by ZUKKYY(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2023
Have been looking forward to this
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Raymondfayowole(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2023
We know say na Ad sha....No dey cut through corners

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by obembet(f): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Nice thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by okuta007: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Please we don't need distraction now, we need to focus on something.. please please

APC sponsored thread - the OP is working for his money - aim is to distract us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by viver1: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Distraction cheesy
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by inoki247: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Lol AliExpress home of Fake things and lost Package from customs ..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Nasri100(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Why does Nigerian debit cards not work for international transactions?

What sort of country is that place?

29 Likes

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Bigbrosman: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2023
What's their rates?

6 Likes

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by teebaxy(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Yogas makes it simple and easy … yogat.co.uk

3 Likes

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by richidinho(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2023
Thank you
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by lordm(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2023
Great job
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Bigseven(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2023

2 Likes

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by yetmao: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2023
Good but this looks like an cardify promotion post than actual guide. Follow this guide at your peril.

Your money is gone

21 Likes

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by qanda: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2023
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by FILEBE(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2023
Bigbrosman:
What's their rates?

The main question.

3 Likes

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by eedimo(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2023
I just hope fraud isn't involved
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by mbahdi(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2023
Where money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by naijaboy756: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2023
This one na Cardify agent or advert

9 Likes

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Gentlelox: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2023
Cardify is fraud... Charges more than black market rate

17 Likes

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2023
Thanks I need this information too much
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by sylve11: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2023
Hmmm cool
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Stiv19cuff(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2023
Oga just tell us you are advertising for Cardiff, no need for all this long story.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by NastiLord: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2023
In step 3 you said that sometimes it takes a while
for your card to display your balance but one have to be patient. If I may ask, for like how long will I have to exercise this patience. Will it be in minutes, hours or days?

9 Likes

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Stanbeto: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2023
Okay Thanks, later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Guts Jabi Motor Park In Abuja, Shops Destroyed (Photos) / Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K / I Owe A Microfinance Bank 600k, They Threaten To Jail Me, I Need Your Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.