Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (75313 Views)

President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF / Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by Pcstradamus(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
What has tribe got to do with what he said? You are a piece of monumental waste. One gold circle could have prevented your existence.
OAFMods:
As he stayed longer than Abaribe and Theodore n Kalu Orji before you start lamenting out of chronic irredeemable hate n bigotry that your tribesmen are renowned for again.

Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by ghiloman28(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
SP can’t go to north
Jogs1900:

True...it seems the senate president is going to north West and a Muslim.
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by Isobug: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
OAFMods:
As he stayed longer than Abaribe and Theodore n Kalu Orji before you start lamenting out of chronic irredeemable hate n bigotry that your tribesmen are renowned for again.

Say Has not As
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by senatordave1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
shortgun:

If Tinubu has 0.000001% the integrity of Peter Obi Nigeria would have been a better place today.

You and I know this but you are too blinded by bigotry to admit it.

We need performance not integrity.where did buhari integrity take us
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by Harrynight(m): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
richidinho:
Akume has been in govt circle since 1999

Modified:
For those of you quoting me and yanning trash, did i say its bad for him to be appointed?

Whats my business with this failed govt of 6mnths

Let's say the truth, it is bad for him to be appointed, let's spread this thing and give room to others to excel... Wealth should be spread, Nigeria has a large population, they will say capable hands, experience and competency, who says someone else can't do the job if given opportunity.

Why would certain people only be enriched years after years without giving room to others
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by Chetas81(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Cromagnon:
did they stop you from being in govt.?
this type of questions always from illiterate citizen 🐕 with your age you really sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by APCNig: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
richidinho:
Akume has been in govt circle since 1999

Modified:
For those of you quoting me and yanning trash, did i say its bad for him to be appointed?

Whats my business with this failed govt of 6mnths

It’s actually bad for him to be appointed, don’t let anyone to intimidate you.
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by Impactors27: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
What has zone C done,tiv the governor at the state level,still tiv at the federal level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by Impactors27: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
You need professional for your building project both designs and construction then visit odehtech on 07064283092,07061908248
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by famology(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
I got these ones spot on.

Oshiomhole will be a minister.
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
seunaj:
Gradually the far right are beginning to love this man. Tipátipá la fi ń fẹ́ ẹni tó bá junilọ

I am keeping an open mind. My beef is with his No2. I don't wanna wake up one morning and find out that someone is my president.
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by Cromagnon: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Chetas81:
this type of questions always from illiterate citizen 🐕 with your age you really sick
yet you that is literate cannot answer. Imbe
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by Cromagnon: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Tboymessiah:

Ur fada nyanch
By their talk you shall know them
Your suffer just start
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by yemi1504: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
fergie001:

NTA News

TheWill Newspaper

Country is burning because of his useless mouth, and this foolish usurper is busy making appointments? We warned Nigerians about this one chance but religious and tribal sentiments won't let them be!
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by yemi1504: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
id911:
You think this Government will be different from Buhari's? Make una dey dream. Same of the same, nothing different.

Abi o
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by yemi1504: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
freemanq:
Same old political rubbers, can Nigeria really enjoy true democracy under dis set of people? I don't think so

You can say that again!
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by yemi1504: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
dalaman:
Nigerians should know by now that no politician is ever there to protect their interest.

Abi
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by yemi1504: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
tianshie:
Government of Criminals for Criminals By Criminals.

Abi o. We warned them about this happening. Did they listen?
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by Bimpe29: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2023
Congratulations to them!
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by MorolayoVictor(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kingdemu:
That's the Chief of Staff to the VP
nope

He assists the chief of staff, Mr vice president will get his own chief of staff, so is first lady.
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by MorolayoVictor(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
Life!
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by Kingdemu: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
MorolayoVictor:
nope

He assists the chief of staff, Mr vice president will get his own chief of staff, so is first lady.
Speak only on what you know. The DCoS is domiciled in the Vice President's office.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by nurex01(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
senatordave1:

Fashola time has passed
really grin
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by senatordave1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
nurex01:
really grin

Let others benefit and showcase talents
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by senatordave1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
SlayQueenSlayer:

I am keeping an open mind. My beef is with his No2. I don't wanna wake up one morning and find out that someone is my president.

Tinubu must have weighed him before picking him

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by senatordave1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
famology:
I got these ones spot on.

Oshiomhole will be a minister.

He won't.it is even better he remains in senate
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by senatordave1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
Harrynight:

Let's say the truth, it is bad for him to be appointed, let's spread this thing and give room to others to excel... Wealth should be spread, Nigeria has a large population, they will say capable hands, experience and competency, who says someone else can't do the job if given opportunity.

Why would certain people only be enriched years after years without giving room to others

Suggest someone
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by MorolayoVictor(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kingdemu:
Speak only on what you know. The DCoS is domiciled in the Vice President's office.

Forgive me if I seemed hard, I didn't mean to be rude.

Are you saying it's the president that dictates the chief of staff to his vice?
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by OAFMods: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
When what he said about Akume is not a lie is What I said about about life long career politician criminals like Ngige Abaribe Peter Obi Theodore n Kalu Orji is that false or why are you singling out politician from a tribes when more dangerous daredevil criminal politician from Igboland are there and you do not want them listed as criminal they truly are.

Kfed4ril:

You people are irredeemable, God
You are the hateful souls but you accuse others of.
What he stated about Akume is it a lie? Or what’s the hate about it?
The only Defense you have for Tinubu recycling same old politicians is to call his tribesmen hateful. Pls state the hateful comment here, so we could learn.
Pcstradamus:
What has tribe got to do with what he said? You are a piece of monumental waste. One gold circle could have prevented your existence.
ruggedtimi:
orji Kalu was not in the Senate during Goodluck's tenure
SLOVFO:

I so feel sorry for other ethnic groups in Nigeria. It seems that it's only Igbos that exist in Nigeria. Everyone that criticises APC is igbo
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by HRMK: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
na dat appmt gbaja dey lobby for since!he is trusted and capable though!!
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by Tin07(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
Akume should use this opportunity to tackle fulani herdsmen in Benue
Re: Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF by Bashirjaja01(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
Hmmmmmm, CPC don chop, time for ACN to chop
🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Names New Service Chiefs / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.