Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? (286 Views)

Hilda Baci: What Can You Do Nonstop For 90 Hours? / The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by kkins25(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
I find it revolting that people exposed to Western societies suddenly deem their slave masters' culture or perceptions of Life automatically higher than their own. Why should eating dogs be considered "animal cruelty"? Who the fvck made white people lords over how we see life? The same bozos jumping up and down wouldn't mind eating cow which is also the man's best friend in another country.

1 Like

Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
its called the HYPOCRISY OF THE WEST! only what they deem fit is considered the norm, and anything else is bad.
in Korea, eating dog is not something wrong, and they've been doing it for years....and as much as it may be bad to us dog lovers, thats the way they've been living for generation. same with us eating cows that are sacred by Hindus.

people should do what they please, regardless of what others think (so long as it aint against the law). i wouldnt go and eat in her restaurant but let us not pretend that people dont eat dog in Nigeria!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by kkins25(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
its called the HYPOCRISY OF THE WEST! only what they deem fit is considered the norm, and anything else is bad.
in Korea, eating dog is not something wrong, and they've been doing it for years....and as much as it may be bad to us dog lovers, thats the way they've been living for generation. same with us eating cows that are sacred by Hindus.

people should do what they please, regardless of what others think (so long as it aint against the law). i wouldnt go and eat in her restaurant but let us not pretend that people don't eat dog in Nigeria!
Like, I saw some dog parents communities "pulling their hairs" over the matter. Are they daft to the long-standing tradition of dog meals in the country? Even in Northern Nigeria, there are dog eaters.
Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by HacheNoire: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
People don’t have the right!

But now, when you look it from the business angle, it’s not looking good for her.

The same West you criticizing is where the massive endorsement can come from. What was she trying to achieve by making the world know she eats dog? Exactly what? Maybe she is seeking endorsement in China or Indonesia.

Similar issue happened to Jo Morant in the NBA, he has a constitutional right to own a gun, but flashing it was the genesis of his problems.
Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
kkins25:
Like, I saw some dog parents communities "pulling their hairs" over the matter. Are they daft to the long-standing tradition of dog meals in the country? Even in Northern Nigeria, there are dog eaters.

i fully understand that "some" dog lovers would be mad at people eating dogs, but hey, in Nigeria, any breathing animal can end up as pepper soup.... it all depends on who you are talking to.

as i always say:" its only people with no problem in their lives that can have all these yeye culinary needs and desire"....(aka i dont eat this and that, i dont eat meat bla bla bla). let them have better hunger for 3/4 days and see how many of these people would eat dog meat sharp sharp!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by LikeAking: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:
People don’t have the right!

But now, when you look it from the business angle, it’s not looking good for her.

The same West you criticizing is where the massive endorsement can come from. What was she trying to achieve by making the world know she eats dog? Exactly what? Maybe she is seeking endorsement in China or Indonesia.

Similar issue happened to Jo Morant in the NBA, he has a constitutional right to own a gun, but flashing it was the genesis of his problems.

How many people from the West will eat or buy Hilda food?

It's dia problem.
Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by HacheNoire: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
LikeAking:

How many people from the West will eat or buy Hilda food?

It's dia problem.

She has a world record and on the international stage. Many deals and paid appearances comes with it.
Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by LikeAking: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:

She has a world record and on the international stage. Many deals and paid appearances comes with it.

She no need them...

Dem no de chop edikyko soup.
Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by HacheNoire: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2023
LikeAking:

She no need them...

Dem no de chop edikyko soup.

If she doesn’t need it, then she has a right to do anything she wants.

I was just looking from the business side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:
If she doesn’t need it, then she has a right to do anything she wants.
I was just looking from the business side.

i really believe she doesnt care about the western opinion, as she most probably fully well knew the setback she would get from talking about cooking dog meat and/or the lost of customer she would get from such stunt.

she might lose some endorsements in NIgeria, but i doubt this woman needs any or is even struggling in Nigeria.
Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by Natbrowny: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
Western World don brainwash some people so tey dey always assume what they said in the west is right and correct. These are people who eat anything, serial killers and sociopathic bastards. But coz of animal cruelty make people no chop chicken n cow again coz those ones na insect abi.

Pets in your country is different from mine.

Make dem keep their bullshit opinions to themselves
Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by neyop85(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
Good for her. Now, her record will not be verified.

I disliked her when I saw her post insulting our president.

Good riddance!
Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by budaatum: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
Her issue will not be the west, but Nigerians.

Most frown at dog eating because of what dogs eat. Same reason we do not eat pigs that roam around our streets. Both are unhealthy and unfit for human consumption.

1 Like

Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by kushercain: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by kkins25(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
budaatum:
Her issue will not be the west, but Nigerians.

Most frown at dog eating because of what dogs eat. Same reason we do not eat pigs that roam around our streets. Both are unhealthy and unfit for human consumption.

I doubt it's health related matter, since, after all, the same set of people eat "bush meat" and cow meat stored in unhygienic manner.

Cows equally harbour the same types of parasites found in pigs. Not properly cooking both meats poses the same threat..
Re: Do People Have The Right To Criticize Hilda Baci For Cooking Dog Meat? by budaatum: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
kkins25:

I doubt it's health related matter, since, after all, the same set of people eat "bush meat" and cow meat stored in unhygienic manner.

Cows equally harbour the same types of parasites found in pigs. Not properly cooking both meats poses the same threat..

Bush animals and cows do not eat poo and other dead animals. Same reason most don't eat vultures.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Funke Akindele For Acquirers Private Jet / Top European Countries Offering Free Education For International Students / Imyfone Fixppo Crack 9.1.2 Plus Serial Key 2024 [latest]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.