Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government (1389 Views)

So Much Fuss About Tinubu Early Government / Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / Buhari's Government A Mass Failure, Ministers Have No Handover Notes -PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2023
It is said that when you a fooled once, you can be forgiven but being fooled repeatedly shows you are really a born fool.

APC unleashes stupid media always to make people look like FUUUULS. Too bad for you if you become a victim. Or rather Shame on you.
From CHANGE to ANOTHER LEVEL to BALA BLU, still you have not become wise? Chai

Buhari Early Government
🚫All YAM eaters must vomit the yam, blah blah blah
🚫 Whistle Blowing blah blah blah
🚫Ban Generator importation, they are the ones sabotaging power blah blah blah
🚫He will build refineries every year blah blah blah
🚫He will lead from the front to defeat Boko Haram blah blah blah
🚫 Buhari body language blah blah blah
,🚫Etc etc blah blah blah

8 years down the drain, zero achievement.

Another old man has taken over and even without studying the situation on ground, without calling stakeholders to strategies before removing subsidy has decided to announce what his mo.ronic supporters will rejoice over. If by next week, the NLC goes on strike, the pressure will be high and most likely he will visit his doctor in UK. His cronies are already marketing his stupidity with the usual blah blah blah.

Nigeria who do una this thing⁉️⁉️⁉️

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by DatNiggaDaz: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
If you ask me, na who I go ask bro.
Slave wey no gree say e be slave, how you wan take help am

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
If you ask me, na who I go ask bro.
Slave wey no gree say e be slave, how you wan take help am

It's unfortunate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by DatNiggaDaz: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

It's unfortunate
Tribalism was /is the catalyst for the slavery.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by Asswipemod: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Tribalism was /is the catalyst for the slavery.
Go school, you no gree. Ehn, Wailer Banton? Read the trash you are posting and determine by yourself if it makes sense. "Tribalism was /is the catalyst for the slavery"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
Asswipemod:

Go school, you no gree. Ehn, Wailer Banton? Read the trash you are posting and determine by yourself if it makes sense. "Tribalism was /is the catalyst for the slavery"
What are you trying to say exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by Asswipemod: 12:53am On Jun 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Ask Wailer Banton. He posted an incoherent comment which I was graciously pointing out to him; because he no gree go school.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by Monsignor22: 2:03am On Jun 03, 2023
When you talk they will call you "wailer" "Ipob" or "Obidient"...meanwhile na dem dey suffer pass as they join that long and frustrating queue to buy fuel every day. Sometimes I wonder why God brought me into this world as a Nigerian, I don question myself sotey I almost reason make I deck my parents for face for birthing me into the wrong country...if there's a next world I'll sacrifice my sanity if it means not coming back as a Nigerian.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by DatNiggaDaz: 4:20am On Jun 03, 2023
Asswipemod:

See british teacher, teaching nonsense.
Bro, are you an emilokan clown

Emilokan disillusionist

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2023
Asswipemod:

Ask Wailer Banton. He posted an incoherent comment which I was graciously pointing out to him; because he no gree go school.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok. Nigerians are really Wailing under the drug lord. How can a president be this wicked?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by Dicado: 6:13am On Jun 03, 2023
Nigeria leaders has been taken us for granted. After Tinubu's first 100 days, nai we go know if protest go happen or not. Even him supporters don dey see something small small
SpecialAdviser:
It is said that when you a fooled once, you can be forgiven but being fooled repeatedly shows you are really a born fool.

APC unleashes stupid media always to make people look like FUUUULS. Too bad for you if you become a victim. Or rather Shame on you.
From CHANGE to ANOTHER LEVEL to BALA BLU, still you have not become wise? Chai

Buhari Early Government
🚫All YAM eaters must vomit the yam, blah blah blah
🚫 Whistle Blowing blah blah blah
🚫Ban Generator importation, they are the ones sabotaging power blah blah blah
🚫He will build refineries every year blah blah blah
🚫He will lead from the front to defeat Boko Haram blah blah blah
,🚫Etc etc blah blah blah

8 years down the drain, zero achievement.

Another old man has taken over and even without studying the situation on ground, without calling stakeholders to strategies before removing subsidy has decided to announce what his mo.ronic supporters will rejoice over. If by next week, the NLC goes on strike, the pressure will be high and most likely he will visit his doctor in UK. His cronies are already marketing his stupidity with the usual blah blah blah.

Nigeria who do una this thin⁉️⁉️⁉️

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by DatNiggaDaz: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2023
Asswipemod:

You be clown. grin
Stop stalking DatNigga all over Nairaland like a bytch grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by DatNiggaDaz: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

No mind the disillusionist. He has been all over my mentions..like what da hell grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by Asswipemod: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
You be clown. grin
Stop stalking DatNigga all over Nairaland like a bytch grin grin

Wailer Banton!
Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by DatNiggaDaz: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Asswipemod:

Wailer Banton!
bytchy emilokan disillusionist

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by Asswipemod: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Ok. Nigerians are really Wailing under the drug lord. How can a president be this wicked?

It is Nigerians that are wicked. Is Tinubu the owner of the filling stations owned by your independent marketers? Is he the traders who sell foodstuffs in the Market where he hoards food materials? Is he the one diverting petrol to neighboring countries? Is it not Nigerians that are making it difficult for fellow Nigerians. Is it not generator businessmen/sellers that are constantly sabotaging government efforts to make electricity work? You hypocrites! If it was Obi that was in his place, you guys will not say pim!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by Asswipemod: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
See british teacher, teaching nonsense.
Bro, are you an emilokan clown

Emilokan disillusionist

Shey na like dis you go de wail?
(Na like dis you go de wail?)
(Ah! Na like dis you go de wail)

Wailer Banton!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Asswipemod:

It is Nigerians that are wicked. Is Tinubu the owner of the filling stations owned by your independent marketers? Is he the traders who sell foodstuffs in the Market where he hoards food materials? Is he the one diverting petrol to neighboring countries? Is it not Nigerians that are making it difficult for fellow Nigerians. Is it not generator businessmen/sellers that are constantly sabotaging government efforts to make electricity work? You hypocrites! If it was Obi that was in his place, you guys will not say pim!
Tinubu was not supposed to do such announcement carelessly. I don't really know how you guys reason sha. This is the same nonesense support you gave Buhari for better for worse.

Tinubu ought to have chilled to meet all the stakeholders to ascertain what is on ground and make plans to avoid such unnecessary panick and hikes. Meet with Dangote to know how he may help in the event of subsidy removal. His careless announcement is same as the idiocy displayed throughout Buhari administration. No plan, no strategy, just trying to satisfy the curiosity of their nonentity supporters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by DatNiggaDaz: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
Asswipemod:

(Na like dis you go de wail?)
(Ah! Na like dis you go de wail)

Wailer Banton!
Emilokan disillusionist
Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by Asswipemod: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Emilokan disillusionist

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by Asswipemod: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Tinubu was not supposed to do such announcement carelessly. I don't really know how you guys reason sha. This is the same nonesense support you gave Buhari for better for worse.

Tinubu ought to have chilled to meet all the stakeholders to ascertain what is on ground and make plans to avoid such unnecessary panick and hikes. Meet with Dangote to know how he may help in the event of subsidy removal. His careless announcement is same as the idiocy displayed throughout Buhari administration. No plan, no strategy, just trying to satisfy the curiosity of their nonentity supporters.

So your gripe with Tinubu now is the way he announced it. Let me ask you, did Obi not publicly declare that that was what he was going to do once he gets there? Look, you guys have to be realistic. Tinubu only said he was going to do it and as usual, the wicked Nigerian businesses used it as an opportunity to hike the price of the product. Is it morally right and not abject wickedness to buy a product for 20 dollars and then turn it to 1000 dollars simply because you heard that government will remove subsidy? I am not a Tinubu supporter. My various comments on this forum attest to that. But I will not say because I dislike Tinubu, i will not say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by Asswipemod: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
bytchy emilokan disillusionist

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
E pain am!
Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by ResidentSnitch(f): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Asswipemod:

Oga, you need to have your head checked, I swear.
The amount of foolishness oozing out from this your comment is nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by AwkaFinest: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Unfortunately this just mirrors the story of Abia state with Ikpeazu and Alex Otti.

Same initial gra gra by Ikpeazu, now Otti is following the same route.

4yrs no far....
Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by Asswipemod: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

Oga, you need to have your head checked, I swear.
The amount of foolishness oozing out from this your comment is nauseating.

It is you who needs a psych evaluation because your mind is foggy and you can't think or see. And stop mentioning me because I don't need mooks like you around me.
Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by SalamRushdie: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
It even worse , Buharis first month was okay , oil was 87 and available, electricity supply increased immensely with people citing New sheriff effect

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by DatNiggaDaz: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Asswipemod:

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
E pain am!
bytch ass disillusionist feeling funky grin grin

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by DatNiggaDaz: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Asswipemod:

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😝😝😝😝😝😝
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by DatNiggaDaz: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Asswipemod:

So your gripe with Tinubu now is the way he announced it. Let me ask you, did Obi not publicly declare that that was what he was going to do once he gets there? Look, you guys have to be realistic. Tinubu only said he was going to do it and as usual, the wicked Nigerian businesses used it as an opportunity to hike the price of the product. Is it morally right and not abject wickedness to buy a product for 20 dollars and then turn it to 1000 dollars simply because you heard that government will remove subsidy? I am not a Tinubu supporter. My various comments on this forum attest to that. But I will not say because I dislike Tinubu, i will not say the truth.
Garangaja disillusion.
See line "I am not a Tinubu supporter". Fear no let the coward defend his emilokan grin grin

Bytch

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by DatNiggaDaz: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Asswipemod:

" it is Nigerians that are wicked abi" . Disillusionist. Support your emilokan with your full chest. Coward.

Here attacking anyone who is against your god & personal saviour Tinubu whom you are cowardly denying. If you are not supporting Tinubu why are you in pains when people air their opinion about the Mandate thief

House nigga are you a clown for Real

Bytch

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government by DatNiggaDaz: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
Asswipemod:

It is you who needs a psych evaluation because your mind is foggy and you can't think or see. And stop mentioning me because I don't need mooks like you around me.
Clown stop talking nonsense grin grin

He should stop mentioning you cos na your papa get nairaland abi. Ok.

But you wey dey mention me since 2 weeks now, dey cry like the bytch wey you be. grin you no fit take wetin you dey dish other people.

The reason I say you are a disillusional clown

Bytch ass emilokan disillusionist grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Ignoring Amosun’s 1000 AK-47 Rifles, DSS Charges Emefiele For A Handgun. / It Is A Nigerian Thing To Forge Documents. CSU Lawyer / Those Who Want Naira To Be N400 To Dollar Are Living In Dream World – Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.