Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) (76659 Views)

Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by virginchaser(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
This one Wike suddenly started using Yoruba cap i am not understanding o. What is wrong in been a retired officer?

4 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by nnamdi640: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ex Governor Wike will be the minister of defence. I like the way he dealt with illiterates and miscreants in Rivers State.

I like Ibori.

I also like Makinde.

I expect children of hate, anger, frustration and perdition to hate them.
Lol, you go tire soon, Ibori of all people is now your role model just because he visited Tinubu, same man that looted a state for his own interest, thanks God he was caught.

6 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by KingPure(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
flokii:
Tinubu should consider Wike for Ministerial post abeg.. the guy really tried his best for this administration.

He can't be considered for any ministerial post as it stands presently, but maybe by tomorrow should he have decamped to APC.

Sincerely, the Wike I've come to know will never decamp until he's destabilised the PDP structures on the national stage.

Though, I see him getting compensated with an Ambassadorial post to any nation of his choice on earth should he not decamp to PDAPC fully. All well and good, he is the Winner, and Atiku should be cursing the logic behind him going against 5 seating Governors of his party during a national election that he's a front runner. God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by omenka(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
I don't like this Ibori guy, though he pulls alot of political weight. I wonder what President BAT has in store for him.

7 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
omenka:
I don't like this Ibori guy, though he pulls alot of political weight. I wonder what President BAT has in store for him.

With due respect to him, I really hope Tinubu has nothing in store for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Pickmycall: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
Why are they holding a close door meeting?Are they not public servants?

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by NaijaCover(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by mariahAngel(f): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ex Governor Wike will be the minister of defence. I like the way he dealt with illiterates and miscreants in Rivers State.

I like Ibori.

I also like Makinde.

Why won't you like criminals?
I mean, what else could be expected of a bigot? Shior!

Pickmycall:
Why are they holding a close door meeting?Are they not public servants?

Can criminals ever be open and transparent?
Would they dare?

5 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by socialmediaman: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I like Ibori.

I also like Makinde.

It’s your job to defend whatever he does and whoever he decides to work with, even if they’re from the opposition. You have zero choice here
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by DMerciful(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ibori is an exconvict o...or your hatred for Obi will make you like Barrabas?
LeoDeKing:

I like Ibori.

I also like Makinde.

6 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by cliqtips: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ibori of all people ?

Omoooo... it's well

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by hopexter(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kukutenla:

Just imagine ibori in the Presidential villa
Then you'll turn and tell your kids stealing is not good
Tinubu and Ibori were very good pals from 1999-2007
What he did in Delta, the other guy did in Lagos

I’m not from Delta but what Ibori did in that state has never been done in the entire Nigeria. That man is a legend and a hero of Delta state. I’m just so happy to see him working with Tinubu. Nigeria will get there by fire by force. I’m hope and I’m very hopeful of this government cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by 00FFT00(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I like Ibori.

I also like Makinde.

You like thieves and ex-convicts.
Tell me your friends, and I'll tell you who you …

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Psalmistproject: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I like Ibori.

I also like Makinde.

Go and study tinubu well. He disdains sell outs and as a drug Baron, sell outs are pussies that must be rewarded with a painful death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Melagros(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
See stomach infrastructures
That's all
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Hotwest: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
Imagine a super criminal like ibori still in govt house. Chai

Fantastically corrupt country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
hopexter:

I’m not from Delta but what Ibori did in that state has never been done in the entire Nigeria. That man is a legend and a hero of Delta state. I’m just so happy to see him working with Tinubu. Nigeria will get there by fire by force. I’m hope and I’m very hopeful of this government cheesy
What did he do?
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Martinsmine(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
Wike and pressure 5 and 6
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Favourchris(f): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I like Ibori.

I also like Makinde.

Supporting criminals doesn’t make u smart, it only show ur character as a person .. which is eventually very weak and shallow … most obidient are well to do and self made, they didn’t support obi for personal gain but betterment of the nation .. we can’t say same for u guys

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by DaveHarry(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Three of them are Welcome to APC the Ruling Party.

APC must Capture River State, Oyo State and Delta State. Shikena.
Delta state is PDP till thy kingdom come. Just see Sheriff flooring Omo-agege
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by bonnyhope: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
arejibadz:
i dont know the plans he has but i'm 100% sure it would favour all , once cbn devalues the naira expect black market rate to drop , i never expected things to e easy with the way buhari destabilized the economy,tinubu don day plan for 2027

But in 2015 Buhari was a messiah to you

And you have started again on Tinubu

I don't know when you people will have sense

4 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
James Ibori lolzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by DaveHarry(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
What did they discuss in the meeting? Is it picture meeting
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by kiddkash(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I like Ibori.

I also like Makinde.

My brother chop knuckle. abeg take

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2023
D politicians are after their interest not your interest

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by tonididdy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2023
Birds of same feather flock together

No administration has associated with Ibori until now.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by 43Ronin: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
Association of
Past
Criminals

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by maticar: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I like Ibori.

I also like Makinde.

what an ignorant clown you are....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.