Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' (31272 Views)

Haiti: Martina Moise Connived With Police Chief To Murder Husband - Judge / Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs / Driver Of The Cold Truck That Killed 39 Migrants Has Been Charged With Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by goodness4ever(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2023
There is always something sinister about being obsessed. Try not to be obssessed with anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by Communityelder(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2023
Since she killed out of curiosity they should execute her with slow velocity let her be in so much pain before she dies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by iconkid(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Human mind is inquisitive. It makes our brain susceptible to different can kind of influence. Even just listening to violent rhetoric, preachings, makes us more inclined to be violent. Watching movies or reading books which portrays different kind of dark arts or acts, predisposes us to think or act violently.

Especially the women, most of them have been reprogrammed by the movies they watch. Using all these Alaba-wood local movies they make in Nigeria here as a case study. You can never be in my circle, be closer to me or live with me and be watching those local nollywood movies. Asides that it reduces one's IQ, it also portrays nonsense. People now think mother-in laws, uncles are evil; or one imaginary person is the source of their problem, amongst other misconceptions. They are now susceptible, inclined to fallacies.

Very succinctly put, Sir.đź‘Ś
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by isabi2lof: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2023
You're what you eat undecided

Be mindful of the things you feed your minds with , it can make or mar you.
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by Devil1Messenger: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

This your obsession with Tinubu, can lead to su*cide one day. Just like Jung, the murderer.

Free yourself of envy and hate. Stay away from politicians declaring religious hate and war. It makes you incline and susceptible to hate.
See kettle calling pot black
Lies and obsession of Obi will kill u people first.

Can the Muslim accept a Christian Christian ticket in this present Nigeria?
Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by redsun(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2023
Digital children are integral part of the AI phenomon, which the creators are beggining to raise concern about the dangers of the AI world. However ,they seem to be focusing on mechanical robots while ignoring the human robots. Artificial intelligence is tatamount to zombified intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by kosssy: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2023
If one is not careful, nairaland can mess up your mind as well and turn you into something else. More like a tribalist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by MARKETfund: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Human mind is inquisitive. It makes our brain susceptible to different can kind of influence. Even just listening to violent rhetoric, preachings, makes us more inclined to be violent. Watching movies or reading books which portrays different kind of dark arts or acts, predisposes us to think or act violently.

Especially the women, most of them have been reprogrammed by the movies they watch. Using all these Alaba-wood local movies they make in Nigeria here as a case study. You can never be in my circle, be closer to me or live with me and be watching those local nollywood movies. Asides that it reduces one's IQ, it also portrays nonsense. People now think mother-in laws, uncles are evil; or one imaginary person is the source of their problem, amongst other misconceptions. They are now susceptible, inclined to fallacies.

Exactly why I don't read a post from your moniker and a bunch of others. You lots preach hate so much that it was almost beginning to make me hate too.

I exclude no one: Both the Batists and the obedients.

I was just curious to know what you have to say on this matter, that's why I bothered reading.

1 Like

Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by lhordspy: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2023
finallybusy:
Time for her to experience the part the books failed to depict; a life in prison.

Nothing wey oyibo like pass this word. It is either one is a psychopath or a sociopath with them. I believe the mention turns them on sexually.

Or the word 'mental health'

1 Like

Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by stanisbaratheon: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2023
Crime TV shows are designed to dissuade people from committing crimes because at the end of the show, the murderers are caught.

I think this one has a mental problem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by Lovelyn451(f): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

This your obsession with Tinubu, can lead to su*cide one day. Just like Jung, the murderer.

Free yourself of envy and hate. Stay away from politicians declaring religious hate and war. It makes you incline and susceptible to hate.
everytime hate and bitter yen yen yen.....somebody cannot criticise their leader again, I'm sure she's doing better than you in real life with all the love and sweetness in your heart....olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol! You are very correct,bro.
But you forgot to mention Telemundo films and Zeeworld which portray even greater nonsense.I hate them with passion.
But not all Nollywood films are crap.You find the crappy ones among those shot in Asaba and Enugu.
I remember one Asaba crap I watched on YouTube,where a maid of a lady sleeping with a mad man ritually, took the man away with the help of a keke driver.The occultic lady sent one of her guards to find them.
Guess what, the next thing the crap showed is where the guard ambushed the driver and asked him where he dropped the maid and mad man.

Most of these Asaba films are so irritating.
I wondered if the guard was a spirit and how did he locate the particular keke driver.
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2023
sad sad More reason why parents should be very much involved in what their children watch on TV, particularly foreign films.There are foreign films that promote occultism and make it look nice and appealing.There are those that portray violence and bloodshed,as the only logical and sensible way to settle issues.
Then we have the useless Telemundo,Televista, and Zeeworld films which portray unrealistic, delusional versions of love,romance and relationships.
No person in his right senses watches these useless channels.
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by sirgalahad26(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2023
Sounds like trying to water down the crime.
Make them stab her to death too, so that she'll know how it feels like to be murdered.
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by tnerro1(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2023
Be careful what u watch,
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by Alpharey: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Especially the women, most of them have been reprogrammed by the movies they watch. Using all these Asaba-wood local movies they make in Nigeria here as a case study. You can never be in my circle, be closer to me or live with me and be watching those local nollywood movies. Asides that it reduces one's IQ, it also portrays nonsense. People now think mother-in laws, uncles are evil; or one imaginary person is the source of their problem, amongst other misconceptions. They are now susceptible, inclined to fallacies.

Why Asaba wood. No be Nollywood again?
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by GorgeousAF(f): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

The bolded you typed up there is the first stage of your mind being inquisitive. During your 'wondering' session. You become more curious. Then you become incline to want to also try it out 'to know how it feels' .

It is psychological.

In all these years I haven't gone past the " wondering" stage...they are just psychopaths and cold blooded killers!!!
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by Alpharey: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2023
Ameoba300:
This is the singular reason why I stop watching Horror movies! It freaking promotes fear! Since I stop watching Horror movies like some 12 years ago! I have seen tremendous improvement in my faith levels and now I can even take strolls in the darkest of nights!

Do you know sometimes your mind can't tell what is real life and what isn't? That's why

Apostle Paul admonished us to always renew our minds!!!

So how do we RENEW our minds..
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by Goalnaldo(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

was she wrong in her post?
tongue
this picture is always funny to me. The person that captured this moment deserve a Guiness world record.

1 Like

Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by marsup: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2023
If she had gotten away with this, she would have killed again and again and become a serial killer.
She looks innocent. What a curious, sloppy bitch!
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by blueAgent(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2023
trumpcoat:
Wickedness is void of color and race,she should face the music alone

Hmm.

Blackman own na 19times that of other races.

Very selfish and wicked.
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by achorladey: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKCeh3GfvB0
A woman in South Korea, 23, obsessed with books and TV shows about murder, hatched a real life plot to kill and dismember a victim found online “out of curiosity” of taking a life herself, authorities said.

HOW SHE PULLED IT OFF

REMAINS OF THE VICTIM'S BODY FOUND AT JUNG'S HOME

https://www.thedailybeast.com/murder-story-obsessive-accused-of-carrying-out-irl-slaying-in-south-korea?

Jung, Quizzed On Her Crime By Reporters:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12152037/amp/Female-crime-story-fan-killed-dismembered-South-Korean-woman-like-real.html

Criminal minds series comes to mind. When you get too absorbed into such series. Similar situation will happen.

Viewers discretion is advised is attached to these series, the problem is who will check whether the viewer is indeed applying discretion.

This particular one is not applying viewers discretion rather na practice e dey do
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by tianshie(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Especially the women, most of them have been reprogrammed by the movies they watch. Using all these Asaba-wood local movies they make in Nigeria here as a case study. You can never be in my circle, be closer to me or live with me and be watching those local nollywood movies. Asides that it reduces one's IQ, it also portrays nonsense. People now think mother-in laws, uncles are evil; or one imaginary person is the source of their problem, amongst other misconceptions. They are now susceptible, inclined to fallacies.

You my friend, are a home-grown psychopath. It's ironic that a beast like you who supported APC's and Tinubu's antics in Lagos that cost the lives of several Nigerians, the old man that got killed when Tinubu's boys burnt the market, the middle-aged man who was struck dead by Tinubu's thugs during the governorship election in Lagos state, the lives wasted in Rivers State to Tinubu's benefit, the Igbos shot at and wounded in Lagos, all other Igbos who were ATTACKED by their own NEIGHBORS in the aftermath of that election, literally having their own homes INVADED by NEIGHBORS and hit with all kinds of dangerous weapons.

Sub-humans like you should be in no place to talk down on murderers either in South Korea or Timbuktu because you are EXACTLY like the people you call out. Rotten excuse for a human being.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by bepositive11: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
How I wish someone could do exactly what Jung did to that poor woman to Jung. That will teach her a lesson called empathy.

Don't do onto others what you don't want to be done to you.

lhordspy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKCeh3GfvB0
A woman in South Korea, 23, obsessed with books and TV shows about murder, hatched a real life plot to kill and dismember a victim found online “out of curiosity” of taking a life herself, authorities said.

HOW SHE PULLED IT OFF

REMAINS OF THE VICTIM'S BODY FOUND AT JUNG'S HOME

https://www.thedailybeast.com/murder-story-obsessive-accused-of-carrying-out-irl-slaying-in-south-korea?

Jung, Quizzed On Her Crime By Reporters:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12152037/amp/Female-crime-story-fan-killed-dismembered-South-Korean-woman-like-real.html
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by Ralph117: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Alpharey:

So how do we RENEW our minds..

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

1 Like

Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by bepositive11: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
nairalanda1:
Well, I watch Investigation discovery a lot, as well as CBS Justice on DSTV.

Does it mean I want to commit murder? NO.

At the end, who wants to spend the rest of your life...in a Nigerian jail?. Not me.

Only madt people willingly go to Nigerian jails

Some people naturally lack empathy because of their different brain wiring. They are called psychopaths.

If they are treated well and protected from evil influences, they will never act out. But when they are treated badly from small age and exposed to evil influence, they are more likely do evil deeds.

I won't be surprised if Jung is indeed a psychopath. She's not normal.
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by 9JaSweet: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
Yes you are right....I do watch them a lot too and any true murder documentaries on Netflix or HBO and I never get influenced by what I've seen. It doesn't mean one is getting ready for a crime, these documentaries just help you get ready for the cruel world we live in and they help you know how bitter and heartless your immediate people can be at times. The mind of a man can be so crazy. Imagine a child killing both his parents just because they won't allow him use the car when he needed to go on a date with a girl next door. More and more like this.....A lot is happening in this world and we have to be aware and ready...
nairalanda1:
Well, I watch Investigation discovery a lot, as well as CBS Justice on DSTV.

Does it mean I want to commit murder? NO.

At the end, who wants to spend the rest of your life...in a Nigerian jail?. Not me.

Only madt people willingly go to Nigerian jails
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by Blue86(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
That's how demons manipulate people.
Through obsession.

1 Like

Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by 3seriez(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Real life " Train to Busan". undecided
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by Autobiography: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
This one is just sick
Re: Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
"The power of the imagination is yet too little known to mankind, else they would better beware of what they think.

If a man thinks a good or an evil
thought, that thought calls into existence a corresponding form or power within the sphere of his mind, which may assume density and become living, and continue to live long after the physical body of the man who created it
has died.

It will accompany his soul after death, because the creations are attracted to their creator."

"Does, then," I asked, "every evil thought, or the imagination of something evil, create that evil and cause it to exist as a living entity?"
"Not so," answered the Imperator.
"Every thought calls into existence the
form or power of which we think; but these things have no life until life is infused into them by the Will.

If they do not receive life from the Will, they
are like shadows and soon fade away.

If this were not the case, men could
never read of a crime without mentally committing it, and thereby creating
most vicious Elementals.

You may imagine evil deeds of all kinds; but, unless you have a desire to perform them, the creations of your imagination obtain no life.

But if you desire to perform them, if your will is so evil that you would be willing to perform them if you had the external means to do so,
then it may perhaps be as bad for you as if you had actually committed them, and you create thereby a living although invisible power of evil.

It is the Will which endows the creations of imagination with life,
because Will and Life are fundamentally identical."

Culled from --
With the Adepts by Franz Hartman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London / Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.