Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

How To Fund My Paypal Account Through Nigerian Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Fund My Paypal Account Through Nigerian Bank Account (181 Views)

Need To Fund My Opay Account / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fund My Paypal Account Through Nigerian Bank Account by Empressgifted(f): 12:46am On Jun 03, 2023
Hi everyone, I need to make payment online using PayPal. I don't have enough fund in my PayPal account. Is it possible to pay from my First bank account to PayPal then to the site?

If not I'll appreciate any suggestions on how to move the money from my First bank account to PayPal to make the purchase?

Scammers please don't bother, the money in question isn't worth your time (if you value your time at all)
Re: How To Fund My Paypal Account Through Nigerian Bank Account by Cortexhills99: 12:48am On Jun 03, 2023
I can sell PayPal funds for you
You can’t use your first bank or any Nigerian banks due to fx restrictions

1 Like

Re: How To Fund My Paypal Account Through Nigerian Bank Account by MrPADDY(m): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2023
Empressgifted:
Hi everyone, I need to make payment online using PayPal. I don't have enough fund in my PayPal account. Is it possible to pay from my First bank account to PayPal then to the site?

If not I'll appreciate any suggestions on how to move the money from my First bank account to PayPal to make the purchase?

Scammers please don't bother, the money in question isn't worth your time (if you value your time at all)
With our guide, you can fix this. Contact Us At
https://paddydigital.com

(1) (Reply)

Vertical Baler Machine | Vertical Baling Press For Sale / Samsung Side By Side Refrigerator / Nairacard International Spending Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.