Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair (3274 Views)

Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) / Tinubu Attends Juma’at Prayer, Inspects APC Campaign Secretariat / Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by Sunnyjohn22: 4:40am On Jun 03, 2023
A video of the President of Nigeria Bola Ahmed Tinubu performing his first Juma’at prayers as the President has surfaced online and by extension got many people talking online.

This is coming after he met with the members of the Progressive Governors’ Forum in the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa in the state.

In the video, Tinubu and his entourage were received by the Chief Imam at the Mosque today, June 2nd, 2023.

However, the video of President Tinubu praying Juma’t with the aid of a chair in the mosque has resulted in criticisms from critics.

Many tagged Tinubu as a man who is not strong enough to tackle the situations of things in the country following his inability to bend properly while praying.

Watch video below👇👇
https://www.darkwurld.com.ng/2023/06/he-is-not-even-strong-video-trends-as.html

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by HacheNoire: 5:15am On Jun 03, 2023
I researched about it when Buhari did and found out it’s valid in Islam.

At that age, he definitely will find it difficult to observe the prayers like others.

As for the critics, it’s usual for them to oink at anything. It’s a norm!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by Gentleswift(m): 5:52am On Jun 03, 2023
He's not the first Muslim to pray in that manner. Make una rest.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by insidelife22(m): 6:01am On Jun 03, 2023
Wetin concern balablue with bulaba.

2 Likes

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by BossGerald: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

At that age, he definitely will find it difficult to observe the prayers like others.

Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well him dey shout emilokan

Stop defending rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by HacheNoire: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2023
BossGerald:

Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well him dey shout emilokan

Stop defending rubbish

Have you read about Stephen Hawking? Disability is the least, when the brains are still up!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by Winneepye: 6:08am On Jun 03, 2023
He is no more campaigning ,he does not care about what opposition think. The president has chosen a convenient way to serve his God.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by BossGerald: 6:13am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

Have you read about Stephen Hawking? Disability is the least, when the brains are still up!

Did Stephen talk incoherently like tilumbu?? Bala blu, gazelle gagaraga?? Down payment foe roasted corn for electricity??

Stop defending rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by kettykings: 6:13am On Jun 03, 2023
Gentleswift:
Who is the first Muslim to pray like that

3 Likes

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by Iamzik: 6:14am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

But you people said he's 69 year old na grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by HacheNoire: 6:15am On Jun 03, 2023
Iamzik:

But you people said he's 69 year old na grin grin grin

How we age varies. It’s not generic!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by Dicado: 6:16am On Jun 03, 2023
Tinubu believes he has the magic wand in his brain and not in his body.
Sunnyjohn22:

A video of the President of Nigeria Bola Ahmed Tinubu performing his first Juma’at prayers as the President has surfaced online and by extension got many people talking online.

This is coming after he met with the members of the Progressive Governors’ Forum in the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa in the state.

In the video, Tinubu and his entourage were received by the Chief Imam at the Mosque today, June 2nd, 2023.

However, the video of President Tinubu praying Juma’t with the aid of a chair in the mosque has resulted in criticisms from critics.

Many tagged Tinubu as a man who is not strong enough to tackle the situations of things in the country following his inability to bend properly while praying.

Watch video below👇👇
https:///3CeGPuI
Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by musty16: 6:17am On Jun 03, 2023
And so??
Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by HacheNoire: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2023
BossGerald:

Did Stephen talk incoherently like tilumbu?? Bala blu, gazelle gagaraga?? Down payment foe roasted corn for electricity??

Stop defending rubbish

The points you raised are born out of hate. You have failed to realize that Asiwaju still has his brain running at full capacity.

If you were to compare Asiwaju’s brains to an engine, it’s definitely a Super charged V16 engine.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by Princeton92(m): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Buhari used chair too... No big deal
Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by BossGerald: 6:26am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

The points you raised are born out of hate. You have failed to realize that Asiwaju still has his brain running at full capacity.

If you were to compare Asiwaju’s brains to an engine, it’s definitely a Super charged V16 inline engine.

You're deceiving yourself and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by HacheNoire: 6:28am On Jun 03, 2023
BossGerald:

You're deceiving yourself and you know it.

Deceiving myself? I am a hardcore realist. My personality faces and addresses reality squarely.

I have nothing to lose at the end of the day, so why should I deceive myself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by limeta(f): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by gassbee: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2023
Is dis your first time seeing him praying on a chair, bitter souls

2 Likes

Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by happney65: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2023
No big deal there. That's how old people in Islam pray.
Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by bestman09(m): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2023
shocked
Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by freeborn02: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

Lolz
You are right. At 87 years old, he should be too old to pray like others. cheesy
Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by HacheNoire: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2023
freeborn02:

Lolz
You are right. At 87 years old, he should be too old to pray like others. cheesy

You almost right!
Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by freeborn02: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

You almost right!

Yeah. 87 years is really old age. More like appointing an ancient of days to become president
Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by udemzyudex(m): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2023
Gentleswift:

Did Buhari pray in that manner or even Yaradua?
Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by SmallDick99(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2023
But when will Muslims stop sitting on the floor?

Don't you guys evolve? Most everything be done same way it was in 1462 haba.

This is why I don't like Islam; I'm not sorry sad
Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by waledeji(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2023
udemzyudex:

Did Buhari pray in that manner or even Yaradua?
Princeton92:
Buhari used chair too... No big deal
Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by BossGerald: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

Deceiving myself? I am a hardcore realist. My personality faces and addresses reality squarely.

I have nothing to lose at the end of the day, so why should I deceive myself!

Even a mad man roaming the streets thinks in his mind that he's a realistic too, facing and addressing his reality squarely.

So you think
Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2023
Baba he's old, it's normal.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Video Trends As President Tinubu Spotted Praying Juma’at With The Aid Of A Chair by solmusdesigns: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2023
Make una dey travel small small... All over gulf countries Arabs old men sit to pray

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba After Otti Beautified It : Pictures / Andy Uba Declared 1trillion Naira Asset A Day Before Supreme Court Ruling / Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.