Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) (36961 Views)

Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by DaddyCoool: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Jagaband.......So like this like this people don dey collect appointment like this grin grin. But one thing is certain,and that's the fact that Jagaband will perform irrespective of the misgivings that most Nigerians have about him...

Las las,na the fuel Wahala be my major concern right now undecided

Jagaband? I thought it is Jagaban. Or do you mean as in Jagabandit?
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Mrbenny001: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Same people same cycle...padi padi ...arrange ni... Old wine in old bottle...expect nothing much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by victorazy(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is just like Phil Jackson.

They know how to select the best and get the best out of them. Class of men that will raise a junk, and people will castigate them, and when results starts coming, you have no option than to accept that, they are demigods!

grin Yes the way he selected Kemi, Fashola etc grin

1 Like

Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by vertueptime: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2023
goodness4ever:
Tinubu should remember to spread his appointments across all the geopolitical zones in Nigeria. There must be a reflection of federal character.

If not what will happen?

1 Like

Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by DaddyCoool: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Meanwhile, warn Sanwo-Olu not to appoint any lunatic into Lagos state cabinet. It is only a lunatic you give food to eat, then stand up and start claiming ownership of the source of that food.

This table you're shaking😊
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by victorazy(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Jagaband.......So like this like this people don dey collect appointment like this grin grin. But one thing is certain,and that's the fact that Jagaband will perform irrespective of the misgivings that most Nigerians have about him...

Las las,na the fuel Wahala be my major concern right now undecided

Jagadrum I know grin
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by DaddyCoool: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2023
princeFAD:
'I will appoint' is different from 'I appoint' or I have appointed'.

So go sue him for incorrect grammar

2 Likes

Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2023
Same old wine now in new bottles. Same shit, different toilets.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Adakintroy: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2023
Tinubu has increase fuel.

Thats what he said Jonathan did.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by DaddyCoool: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2023
Ishilove:
The same set of people keep recycling themselves in power.

I thought someone said this moniker had disappeared?

Recycling themselves for real, like groundhog's day
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2023
Whatever happened to Competence over affiliation?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Electorate: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is the man.

He doesn't appoint on the basis of who your father is/was or where you come from.

He appoints based on his personal conviction in your ability. In the six five geopolitical zones, Tinubu must get a very competent professional to man any office.

Meanwhile, warn Sanwo-Olu not to appoint any lunatic into Lagos state cabinet. It is only a lunatic you give food to eat, then stand up and start claiming ownership of the source of that food.

You cannot make a comment without sounding bitter like no happiness exist in your life, looks like you are raised by a single mother reason for your bitter life.

You won't experience what it is to be happy because your heart is filled with bitterness.

1 Share

Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Gaabasky: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2023
I prefer Ganduje to Akume if not that he's trying to appease to the NC
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Afamed: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2023
Mekudi:
Same set of politicians ,we have entered one Chance

It is too early to wail
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by matm: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2023
The same cycle of men dt worked under Buhari who approved continuos borrowing of money in govt name being re-appointed.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2023
Do you know that most Nigerian youths are actually wicked, dumb and not smart as they think..

True! 😔
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2023
Femi Gbajabiamila and Tinubu once had a very serious fight in the past Abi?
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Natajo2021: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2023
Goodlady:
Is this worth making fp.
Seun n the mods receive brains.
Image of a headless ipob.
So easy to identify the children of hate.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
Phil jackson

When he picked the current Lagos state governor, people were like, he has derailed the progress of Lagos... But today one can see that PBAT has the midas touch

Wait, which Lagos Because Lagos I know, 70percent or more roads, streets are bad, Abi another Lagos dey nigeria ? Abeg.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Stanislause94: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2023
Gaabasky:
I prefer Ganduje to Akume if not that he's trying to appease to the NC
Gand what?
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Goodlady(f): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
grin sad sad sad

But na OBI greet Grounnut woman or he help person wey lost wallet see am, una go dey celebrate mediocrity here "he is an honest man" he is this & that.. dey play, ma sere! Sha masere!
Idiót, I m not an Obidihut!
I supported Tinubu and he must receive brain!
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by goodness4ever(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2023
vertueptime:

If not what will happen?
If not, the circle of bias governance will continue and Nigeria's endemic problem will persist.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Goodlady(f): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2023
Natajo2021:

Image of a headless ipob.
So easy to identify the children of hate.
I supported Tinubu and stand for fairness.
For misjudging me, it's obvious you are hungry this noon. Eat the food below.

1 Like

Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by senatordave1(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2023
Angelfrost:
Whatever happened to Competence over affiliation?!!

Who told you they are incompetent
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by GetSenseNow: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is just like Phil Jackson.

They know how to select the best and get the best out of them. Class of men that will raise a junk, and people will castigate them, and when results starts coming, you have no option than to accept that, they are demigods!
Gbajabiamila who was accused of crimes in the US is the best to you?
Tinubu who was accused of being a drug dealer in the US is the best to you?

Well, we're officially in a kleptocracy; government by thieves for thieves.

Go ahead and say it, "you'll email for the next 8 years", that's you guys' new mantra
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Traplord09: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2023
If you have your
Pi
to sell call below 👇.or WhatsApp 💬💬↙️

Still struggling and thinking about government.
Fine your way out ....
For those that what to sell
PI

0816051480**💬🤙:::::::::

1 Share

Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Bluntemperor: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2023
goodness4ever:
Tinubu should remember to spread his appointments across all the geopolitical zones in Nigeria. There must be a reflection of federal character.

Agreed
-But the BEST- ONLY those who can work and bring results.
-President Tinubu should set a Target for ALL his Ministers and be ready to Fire them for Non- Performance and Probe them where necessary!
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Traplord09: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Wait, which Lagos Because Lagos I know, 70percent or more roads, streets are bad, Abi another Lagos dey nigeria ? Abeg.

Lagos still da .. look at ur Google 🗺️🗺️🗺️

You see Lagos lagoon.. close to tinuubff house
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2023
senatordave1:

Who told you they are incompetent

Who told you they are competent?!!

What exceptional qualities, qualifications, skills, and integrity do they possess?!! Please, enlighten me!

The major thing even you know about them is that they are close political allies to Mr. President!

That was how Buhari spent 8 years appointing people he knew or served his interests rather than seeking out seasoned technocrats who would proffer needed valuable solutions that would transform every sector!

Do I need to explain it to you that was a key reason for his massive failure for 8 years?!!!

It's okay to fix one or two close pals into positions in order to watch your back.... But, for majority, it ought to be serious individuals who have proven their mettle in whatever position you are assigning them!

It makes them serious about results, especially if they know they can be booted out if their sectors or organizations underperform!

1 Like

Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by rahmontech(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
This is a good one
I was telling a fellow Obidient recently that Tinubu will never appoint the likes of wike or akpabio. I don't care how many meetings they hold or social media propaganda.

I stand by obi as the best candidate but in his absence Nigeria is lucky to have Asiwaju as the current president.

Asiwaju is a technocrat and a gentleman, he will not deny you meetings or phone calls but he will only appoint and work with brains with clean records not criminals. Just like Peter Obi look at Asiwaju history. All politics aside the man is brilliant and knows what brilliance is.

How on earth do you think Asiwaju will make Akpabio a known crook who looted his state and NDDC snetae president? On which planet ? Or wike who is wanted by efcc the defence minister ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let us not allow politicos make us stupid . Hate Peter Obi or Asiwaju all you like but these two gentlemen have very high IQ.

And one of the traits of knowing men with high IQ is that they never give in to emotional outbursts like woke or atiku. They have high emotional intelligence hence you never see them angry , maybe once a year .

Asiwaju will turn Nigeria around I believe in this. And Tomorrow if the court rules in favour of Peter Obi or not Asiwaju will accept the outcome. But either 2ay Peter Obi or Tinubu, Nigeria is lucky we dodged a bullet by not electing atiku .

Let's give Asiwaju a chance , forget his past or background let us see what he can do for our nation

Obi supporters finally waking up form their slumbers as reality has dawned on them. It’s not bad to have you on the good side for the good course brother, welcome on board. We love to see it wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty / Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" / President Buhari Delivering Speech Without Prepared Notes At APC Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.