Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) (36931 Views)

Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Traplord09: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Goodlady:

I supported Tinubu and stand for fairness.
For misjudging me, it's obvious you are hungry this noon. Eat the food below.

How can u have a government who doesn't have a plan...
Go and check βœ… that speech πŸ’¬πŸ€”
Or listen to it during the election..

Somethin PETER IBO say TINUUBFF copy..
When you what to copy and u no get the right plan πŸ€”

Right now Tinuubff shoot himself in his foot πŸ¦ΆπŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£
Without thinking πŸ€”......

Old people will keep on damage this government thinking da have a plan..

Wish way ... Nigerian for those that vote for mandate... How far....🀣🀣🀣🀣

Just look at set of people tinuubff put in just de same old people
LOOTER will keep LOOTING
On mandate u go stand I lol

4 to go
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by senatordave1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

Who told you they are competent?!!

What exceptional qualities, qualifications, skills, and integrity do they possess?!! Please, enlighten me!

The major thing even you know about them is that they are close political allies to Mr. President!

That was how Buhari spent 8 years appointing people he knew or served his interests rather than seeking out seasoned technocrats who would proffer needed valuable solutions that would transform every sector!

Do I need to explain it to you that was a key reason for his massive failure for 8 years?!!!

It's okay to fix one or two close pals into positions in order to watch your back.... But, for majority, it ought to be serious individuals who have proven their mettle in whatever position you are assigning them!

It makes them serious about results, especially if they know they can be booted out if their sectors or organizations underperform!

Oga,akume is competent.he was the best gov in benue history,helped tinubu to manage acn and midwived apc formation.his specialty in sociology and labour relations has helped him in administrative duties.
Femi has been minority leader,majority leader and speaker,he was never found wanting.see,these posts are mainly political/administrative posts and doesn't have direct bearing on the citizenry.it is ministers,advisers and heads of mdas that will really influence the nations wellbeing
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
senatordave1:

Oga,akume is competent.he was the best gov in benue history,helped tinubu to manage acn and midwived apc formation.his specialty in sociology and labour relations has helped him in administrative duties.
Femi has been minority leader,majority leader and speaker,he was never found wanting.see,these posts are mainly political/administrative posts and doesn't have direct bearing on the citizenry.it is ministers,advisers and heads of mdas that will really influence the nations wellbeing

Oga... More than these were said about everyone Buhari appointed into office!

When we are ready to actually grow this nation, we will look beyond political affiliation!

You need to quit arguing subjectively!
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by dondodo: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
Obi will soon remove them
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by MyExpression(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
175:

You talk too much. . . honestly!!!!!

Allow the news to flow on it's own. Your audience are not dumb. You go use your hand spoil your channel very soon.

I never subscribe till today.

I hate that irritating explanation of the event, and then showing clip.

Leave summary...just post video...brief 3secs intro...straight to video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Creamypie(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ishilove:
The same set of people keep recycling themselves in power.
politics/government is now comedy;poor people join hands to vote/rig for their oppressors to continue subjecting em, and when they make any decision, the poor applaud them. What pains me is that a crew sing "as e dey pain them" mantra, on this forum to spite those who don't support mediocrity. Gone are d days of good leadership, especially obasanjo time between 1999- 2007
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by armadeo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Seun and the mods.

Your website has become frankly irritating to peruse over the years. Any topic you open and read. After the OP, you start seeing completely unrelated issues like fixed betting, beggars and adverts of various forms. Frankly this is not befitting for the largest forum in Africa.

You have to do something about this. The off topic discussions are another thing. They have already started destroying your work slowly and surely.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by senatordave1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

Oga... More than these were said about everyone Buhari appointed into office!

When we are ready to actually grow this nation, we will look beyond political affiliation!

You need to quit arguing subjectively!

Judge him from the list of ministers not personal staffs.buhari appointed incompetent people,tinubu appoints competent peope
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Wait, which Lagos Because Lagos I know, 70percent or more roads, streets are bad, Abi another Lagos dey nigeria ? Abeg.

Your state, where n where person dey see coaltar ... No be so so, red mud, red mud full up everywhere ?
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Traplord09: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is the man.

He doesn't appoint on the basis of who your father is/was or where you come from.

He appoints based on his personal conviction in your ability. In the six five geopolitical zones, Tinubu must get a very competent professional to man any office.

Meanwhile, warn Sanwo-Olu not to appoint any lunatic into Lagos state cabinet. It is only a lunatic you give food to eat, then stand up and start claiming ownership of the source of that food.

Let me come down to the table.. were old men are been elected... Just to loot...

For how long...
I don't think πŸ€” tinuubff have a plan for NIGERIA.. this what wil call tribalism...

Y tinuubff no apoint IGBO.
If not for southwest and north....

U see NTA and de rest of them....
(All north and southwest ↙️)

Sha BUHARI done do him own...
Tinuubff what set southwest just like BUHARI did.

[
b]EFCC southwest
DSS βœ…
CBN southwest
Lagos Stateβœ…
Southwest we rules you de way north ⬆️ did[/b].
Still this same people wi end up shotin themselves.
WIKIPEDIA
use and dump just have ur πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘
And see how it plays 😹..

Don't say much πŸ˜ƒ just see how it play.

I like de way he remove subconscious looter without plan...
Like him no da gain from there...
I πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Make I πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘ down
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by famology(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hope north central will calm down now that they have the national chairman and SGF
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
goodness4ever:
Tinubu should remember to spread his appointments across all the geopolitical zones in Nigeria. There must be a reflection of federal character.
Yes. 5 geopolitical zones to be precise.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by hopexter(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
Adakintroy:
Tinubu has increase fuel.

Thats what he said Jonathan did.

Where did he say that you rumour monger?
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Traplord09: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
dondodo:
Obi will soon remove them

Is not about obi .
Is about how united igbos are
If da are unique united.u go see different.
yet da keep davlop other man land .

if not for the uneducated old people in igbos land that y the youth run away to davlop other man land πŸ€” I won't blame the YOUTH but the old mooron. In IGBOS plus KINGS man and QUEEN weman who think da have it all.. greed set of people sell brother land.. kill there brother..

Just to get the land ... Igbo are worst In native
USA and others countrys should band them de old once ooo
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bobo Chicago and Georgia boy
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by 2mch(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
This is a good one
I was telling a fellow Obidient recently that Tinubu will never appoint the likes of wike or akpabio. I don't care how many meetings they hold or social media propaganda.

I stand by obi as the best candidate but in his absence Nigeria is lucky to have Asiwaju as the current president.

Asiwaju is a technocrat and a gentleman, he will not deny you meetings or phone calls but he will only appoint and work with brains with clean records not criminals. Just like Peter Obi look at Asiwaju history. All politics aside the man is brilliant and knows what brilliance is.

How on earth do you think Asiwaju will make Akpabio a known crook who looted his state and NDDC snetae president? On which planet ? Or wike who is wanted by efcc the defence minister ? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Let us not allow politicos make us stupid . Hate Peter Obi or Asiwaju all you like but these two gentlemen have very high IQ.

And one of the traits of knowing men with high IQ is that they never give in to emotional outbursts like woke or atiku. They have high emotional intelligence hence you never see them angry , maybe once a year .

Asiwaju will turn Nigeria around I believe in this. And Tomorrow if the court rules in favour of Peter Obi or not Asiwaju will accept the outcome. But either 2ay Peter Obi or Tinubu, Nigeria is lucky we dodged a bullet by not electing atiku .

Let's give Asiwaju a chance , forget his past or background let us see what he can do for our nation
Wike will not get appointment because he’s PDP and has refused to decamp. But more likely, Wike’s choice of a technocrat will be appointed. I suspect that is why him and Ibori went to see the President.

Akpabio, let’s wait and see. He deserves it but his past could work against him. That is why in every position you are, you do your best because nobody knows tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Unperturbedpota: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
2mch:

Wike will not get appointment because he’s PDP and has refused to decamp. But more likely, Wike’s choice of a technocrat will be appointed. I suspect that is why him and Ibori went to see the President.

Akpabio, let’s wait and see. He deserves it but his past could work against him. That is why in every position you are, you do your best because nobody knows tomorrow.

It has nothing to do with party. Seems you know nothing absolutely about Asiwaju.

Go and look at all his appointees from time immemorial. Asiwaju never picks people with baggage and Wike isn't in a position to dictate whom Asiwaju should appoint.

Leave beer palour politics and go and study these men very well. Wike nor Akpabio do not meet the standard of Asiwaju appointees. Wike is wanted by efcc trust me that's where his min is and likely why he went to visit Asiwaju seeking a soft pedaling .

Do you actually think Asiwaju will allow the looted funds go ? When all these crooks have made governance difficult for him by their monumental looting?

Bro you have alot to learn about the man named Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu .. it's a shame that I am Obidient knows alot more about your principal than you do

Seems you are one of those Nairaland Asiwaju imaginary supporters
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by kenmaro: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Recycling same old corrupt politicians. George Akume and Femi both recycled Former governor of Benue state and speaker of HOR respectively. Expect nothing special from this government!
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by 2mch(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

It has nothing to do with party. Seems you know nothing absolutely about Asiwaju.

Go and look at all his appointees from time immemorial. Asiwaju never picks people with baggage and Wike isn't in a position to dictate whom Asiwaju should appoint.

Leave beer palour politics and go and study these men very well. Wike nor Akpabio do not meet the standard of Asiwaju appointees. Wike is wanted by efcc trust me that's where his min is and likely why he went to visit Asiwaju seeking a soft pedaling .

Do you actually think Asiwaju will allow the looted funds go ? When all these crooks have made governance difficult for him by their monumental looting?

Bro you have alot to learn about the man named Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu .. it's a shame that I am Obidient knows alot more about your principal than you do

Seems you are one of those Nairaland Asiwaju imaginary supporters
Wike in PDP cannot get a position in another party’s government. That is normal, natural and expected. Stop speaking beyond your mental capacity.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Zahrahaudu(f): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Which post Dem go give Seun now mbok?
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Larryndelaw: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
goodness4ever:
Tinubu should remember to spread his appointments across all the geopolitical zones in Nigeria. There must be a reflection of federal character.
No ogbo should pick Obi and his religious bigot to rule their region. Nothing for the east. That's why a lunatic kanu can tell you people that Buhari was cloned and you all believed it. You have started with Tinubu again
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by goodness4ever(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
Larryndelaw:
No ogbo should pick Obi and his religious bigot to rule their region. Nothing for the east. That's why a lunatic kanu can tell you people that Buhari was cloned and you all believed it. You have started with Tinubu again
You are sounding more like you want the problems of Nigeria to remain the status quo. Is it not better that the nation should overcome the problems?
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Hoelujohn: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is just like Phil Jackson.

They know how to select the best and get the best out of them. Class of men that will raise a junk, and people will castigate them, and when results starts coming, you have no option than to accept that, they are demigods!
Shey una dey ok like this? Wetin Akume achieve for Benue?
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by rukkyland(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
[quote author=OkayDaddy post=123545613]Expect tanker-loads of Obidient tears of Biafra on this thread. [/quote
Obiflu don catch dis one too. Congrats, you die well.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by EmeraldEmperor(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=123545510]Tinubu is the man.

He doesn't appoint on the basis of who your father is/was or where you come from.

He appoints based on his personal conviction in your ability. In the six five geopolitical zones, Tinubu must get a very competent professional to man any office.

Meanwhile, warn Sanwo-Olu not to appoint any lunatic into Lagos state cabinet. It is only a lunatic you give food to eat, then stand up and start claiming ownership of the source of that food.[/keep on Fooling ur self Because Igbo is Self Made
They Contended with God Gift]
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by ngmoses17(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
Please must you talk before the video?
Imagine how you pronounced Gbajabiamila?
It's so annoying as you people allow someone watch the video in peace
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by mrkenny05: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Traplord09:

Is not about obi .
Is about how united igbos are
If da are unique united.u go see different.
yet da keep davlop other man land .

if not for the uneducated old people in igbos land that y the youth run away to davlop other man land πŸ€” I won't blame the YOUTH but the old mooron. In IGBOS plus KINGS man and QUEEN weman who think da have it all.. greed set of people sell brother land.. kill there brother..

Just to get the land ... Igbo are worst In native
USA and others countrys should band them de old once ooo

Must you comment?, Stop embarrassing yourself...

Use your native language if English is not your friend.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by Harrynight(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is just like Phil Jackson.

They know how to select the best and get the best out of them. Class of men that will raise a junk, and people will castigate them, and when results starts coming, you have no option than to accept that, they are demigods!

And none of them 'The Best' as you said feel or understand what the masses are going through and advice tinubu against removing subsidy and how it's affects the common Nigerians?

Can't you see they're wicked and careless about us but need us during campaign and elections?
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by HacheNoire: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Harrynight:

And none of them 'The Best' as you said feel or understand what the masses are going through and advice tinubu against removing subsidy and how it's affects the common Nigerians?

That definitely would have been considered. The brunt’s at impact are unavoidable, and Asiwaju is less than 2 weeks in office, I am a strong believer that, he will introduce measures to cushion effect.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
goodness4ever:
You don start again !!!! We need good and capable appointees not Tribes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian / Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.