Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ (2210 Views)

Wike: Buhari Government Had No Plan To Execute Bonny Deep Seaport Project / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by iSense247: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2023
‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ – Bishop Kukah Reveals

Mathew Hassan Kukah, bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Sokoto, has said that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu would not have been inaugurated had the government heeded electoral advice.

In an interview with Arise TV, Bishop Kukah mentioned that the electoral reform community’s recommendation calls for all pending legal proceedings to be resolved before the inauguration.

Educated Nigerians, he added, understand that any President in charge of the country will use its resources for personal gain. He went on to say that Nigeria’s political elite prefers to remain in the shadows.

”Nigerians are really upset, there are a lot of people who are legitimately quite angry and they earn a right to be angry,”
he said.

The electoral procedures were poorly executed. I was a part of the electoral reform community, and if the government had listened to our advice, Tinubu would not be inaugurated as governor.

And we wouldn’t be in such dire straits right now. However, as everyone familiar with Nigerian politics knows, the shadows are where the real action takes place.

The suggestion to wait until all of the necessary procedures are completed before swearing someone in has been rejected. Because every Nigerian understands that the resources would be made available to use the moment you take the oath of office.

https://legitvibes.com.ng/if-government-had-followed-our-recommendations-tinubu-would-not-be-sworn-in-bishop-kukah-reveals/

3 Likes

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by solmusdesigns: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2023
Make I no talk... Because I respect Bishop Kukah alot

3 Likes

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by HacheNoire: 7:11am On Jun 03, 2023
Kukah should focus more on winning souls for Christ

That should be his major objective!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by Absuchat(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2023
shocked
Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by SmileDance(f): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2023
He should go and unswear him nah

7 Likes

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by iSense247: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2023
Educated Nigerians, he added, understand that any President in charge of the country will use its resources for personal gain. He went on to say that Nigeria’s political elite prefers to remain in the shadows.

Because every Nigerian understands that the resources would be made available to use the moment you take the oath of office.

The more reason I believe Tinubu is going to spend eight years complete unless the almighty says otherwise. Because he is going to buy everything buyable. I pray he doesn't die on the seat.

Tinubu pushed drugs and used the proceed to buy Lagos. He pushed Lagos and use the proceed to buy nigeria. He will push nigeria and use the proceed to buy judges. There's no hope for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by iSense247: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

Are you proud to have a criminal as your president?

"Mr Tinubu’s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, murder, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the country’s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."

8 Likes

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by freeborn02: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

But Akintola of muric should focus on politics, right?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by Solofresh2: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Make una move on already already abeg
Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by HacheNoire: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2023
iSense247:
Are you proud to have a criminal as your president?

"Mr Tinubu’s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, murder, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the country’s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."

Kukah should know better in a civilized society. It’s demanded of him to follow appropriate channels to challenge and justify his claims.

Not ranting at press conferences!

If in did he was following his calling, he should be in North Korea now l, freeing Christians from the captivity of Kim Jon Hun

2 Likes

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by HacheNoire: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2023
freeborn02:

But Akintola of muric should focus on politics, right?

Religious leaders don’t have a place in politics!

I don’t give flying fvcks about either.

2 Likes

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by freeborn02: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

Religious leaders don’t have a place in politics!

I don’t give flying fvcks about either.

But have you ever condemned any of the inflammatory comments made by Akintola? No?

And in case you don't know, kukah is appointed a member of the presidential advisory committee. So, he has the responsibility to speak on politics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by HacheNoire: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2023
freeborn02:

But have you ever condemned any of the inflammatory comments made by Akintola? No?

Trust me, I roar at anything. I don’t dig religion. I respect peoples beliefs to great extent, and won’t tolerate them when it’s deemed fit of me to.

2 Likes

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by babyfaceafrica: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2023
Who are you to tell the Govt what to do?
Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by Igwe9(m): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2023
Tinubu is a disaster that shouldn't have been allowed in the first place, children of deceit are attacking a real Bishop.

4 Likes

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by iSense247: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

Kukah should know better in a civilized society. It’s demanded of him to follow appropriate channels to challenge and justify his claims.

Not ranting at press conferences!

If in did he was following his calling, he should be in North Korea now l, freeing Christians from the captivity of Kim Jon Hun
Even from the topic alone, you should have understood that the revered bishop had followed the appropriate channel to challenge and justify his claims. Are you an Agbadorian?

3 Likes

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by Web2020: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

How many times have you told Muric to focus on Islam? Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by HacheNoire: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2023
iSense247:
Even from the topic alone, you should have understood that the revered bishop had followed the appropriate channel to challenge and justify his claims. Are you an Agbadorian?

Baseless accusations that cannot be proven in the court of law?
Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by HacheNoire: 7:36am On Jun 03, 2023
Web2020:
How many times have you told Muric to focus on Islam? Hypocrite

You don’t know me? Trust me, you don’t!
Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by GeneralPula: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2023
Many fake news in circulation these days..
Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by SpatialKing(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2023
solmusdesigns:

You guys keep fooling yourself

Why do you always feel like insulting anyone that has contrary opinions..

Is that how Tinubu wants to run is government?

2 Likes

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by OAFMods: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2023
You are falling for Ipob propaganda
Check the foolish website posting the news. kukah go talk this kind thing punch Vanguard Sahara Daily Times Premium Channels AriseTV no go carry am.

How do you people now judge what is fake news n not.

solmusdesigns:
Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by Newton2024: 7:40am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

Baseless accusations that cannot be proven in the court of law?

Even Tinubu's children would not say this. What is baseless to you as a member of "Yoruba ronu'' crew is not baseless to sensible Nigerians. Afterall, you don't have up to 0.01% of the Bishop's wisdom.

1 Like

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by solmusdesigns: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2023
SpatialKing:

You guys keep fooling yourself

Why do you always feeling like insulting anyone that has contrary opinions..

Is that how Tinubu wants to run is government?

Who exactly did my comment insult... I can't and I won't insult Bishop Kukah, even Rev Adeboye those guys are more of philosopher and preacher of peace
Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by OAFMods: 7:42am On Jun 03, 2023
So for your foolish mind the judges are bigger than Nigeria that is why he needed to push Nigeria to buy judges.

Na Tinubu de push drug but na your family household n tribesmen Dem de behead all over the globe for drug pushing no be juju be that.

iSense247:

The more reason I believe Tinubu is going to spend eight years complete unless the almighty says otherwise. Because he is going to buy everything buyable. I pray he doesn't die on the seat.

Tinubu pushed drugs and used the proceed to buy Lagos. He pushed Lagos and use the proceed to buy nigeria. He will push nigeria and use the proceed to buy judges. There's no hope for Nigeria.
Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by basty: 7:42am On Jun 03, 2023
Ok

I no longer respect these guys using the masses to corruptly enrich themselves.
However, no religious leader in Nigeria is pious. They are tribal and politically corrupt.
Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by HacheNoire: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2023
Newton2024:
Even Tinubu's children would not say this. What is baseless to you as a member of "Yoruba ronu'' crew is not baseless to sensible Nigerians. Afterall, you don't have up to 0.01% of the Bishop's wisdom.

Let me educate you, Tinubu’s charges has been trashed by a competent court in the US.

Was Tinubu convicted? No!

So what’s the basis of your argument?

Kukah mentioned murder, can he affirm that in the court of law? It’s 2023 please!

Of Kukah got a problem outside winning souls for Christ, he knows how to go about it!

1 Like

Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by Resurrection212: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2023
Imagine Buhari had listened to this rogues old fool Nigeria could have been on fire by now.The useless old fools were good for nothing always fighting for their pockets .

Who are this electoral committees? The pdp and labour party stooges.
Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by Goodlady(f): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2023
Tinubu was the better one among the top 4 candidates.

Obi & Atiku came 3rd and second respectively cos they couldn't get the votes where it mattered.
Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2023
Goodlady:

Obi & Atiku came 3rd and second respectively cos they couldn't get the votes where it mattered.
Rigged votes you mean
Re: ‘If Government Had Followed Our Recommendations, Tinubu Would Not Be Sworn In’ by hammerT: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2023
Goodlady:

4 THIS MUMU COMMENT, I WILL DOUBLE MY EFFORT TO GET YOU INTO BED.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Stopped Talking About Politics In My Neighborhood. / Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week / Dimeji Bankole Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.