Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week (2184 Views)

Anambra Government Welcomed Firm To Commence Anambra Rail Master Plan (photo) / Those Who Think Anamabra Government Can't Fund Railway Line Checkout(photos) / FG, US Sign Agreement For Return Of Fresh $23.4m Abacha Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
According to Gov Soludo media chat with Anambra citizens held today at Anamabra broadcasting service Awka, Gov Soludo revealed that Anambra state railway master plan, Gas pipe line and industrial estate will be sign on Thursday during Anambra economic summit coming up on 7th this week .
Open ABS official link and watch the video link adjust to 1:16:40
https://fb.watch/mRVb0WxcMx/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWRPPrfX-4k?si=2CXfR6i9GM2_dODW

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Malroux: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
I'm disappointed with what I'm seeing from Soludo. I thought this man will uplift Anambra more than he met it but alas propaganda is the order of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by mariahAngel(f): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Them don start!
Them wan begin audio projects wey them go use siphon money.
Projects wey go take 700 years to complete.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by kettykings: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
And sine comedians say he is not working

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by hammerFC: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
I guess he did not go to China to play.

This should be his legacy project.

We should have solid railway in Anambra state by now.

Let us take transport seriously.

10 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by tsdarkside(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
I'm disappointed with what I'm seeing from Soludo. I thought this man will uplift Anambra more than he met it but alas propaganda is the order of the day.

with which money....??
anambra cant compete with lagos....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by updatechange(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Good one, it’s better late than never… the best time for this is 20 years ago, the second best time is now.

A city like anambra needs a good master plan because of the flood threatening the lives of ndi anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Malroux: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
tsdarkside:

with which money....??
Where did you see Lagos in this news?
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by seunmsg(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hopefully, it won’t enter voicemail like the Onitsha monorail MOU project that Peter Obi signed in 2010.

17 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Them don start!
Them wan begin audio projects wey them go use siphon money.
Projects wey go take 700 years to complete.
Don't worry just watch out

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by tsdarkside(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Where did you see Lagos in this news?

ok....am just sayin,live accordin to your pocket....
anambra cant catch up with lagos....no chance....

i wouldnt concentrate on rail,when your state is not even covered enough with roads....

look all the things he listed in his master plan....
last i checked,their is no plans for pipeline through anambra....
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
seunmsg:
Hopefully, it won’t enter voicemail like the Onitsha monorail MOU project that Peter Obi signed in 2010.
Bitter mind Obi never sign Monorail

6 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Malroux: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
seunmsg:
Kadoso Mutairu, what is happening in Ekiti your home state?

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
tsdarkside:

ok....am just sayin,live accordin to your pocket....
anambra cant catch up with lagos....no chance....

i wouldnt concentrate on rail,when you state is not even covered enough with roads....
Really from a man yet to visit Anambra state grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by hammerFC: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
I believe Soludo because he is talking about solid railway across the state, not light railway.

What a state needs is a solid railway network, providing full coverage across the state.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by tsdarkside(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Really from a man yet to visit Anambra state grin grin

big plans cost alot of money....

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by onumadu: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
hammerFC:
I guess he did not go to China to play.

This should be his legacy project.

We should have solid railway in Anambra state by now.

Let us take transport seriously.

Exactly.
Anyone close to Soludo should tell him that this project should be given all seriousness it deserves.
If he pulls it off in record time, we may forgive his sins. grin
He should remember that Ndi Anambra overwhelmingly voted for him.
He should remove his eyes from Abuja and focus on the state.
We thank him in advance! cool
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
You have not fixed up the roads in Anambra State. You are yet to get sanitation securely fixed. You are yet to cover up the drainages in the urban centres and get them properly channelled. It is rail you want to fix!

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by MTNnews: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Eko rail wan make shame kill my people for yonder 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

Soludo should arrest Pandora. Obi for failing to produce Onitsha rail he since three decades after while his foolish tribesmen insult fine that delivered his own Eko rial.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
tsdarkside:

with which money....??
Make una relax Anambra built airport with 3.7 km runway, second longest runway in Nigeria, flyovers, bridges, ICC with 10,000 seating capacity, stadium etc without borrowing still maintain low debt we will show you guys the real meaning of prudence not those criminals leaders in your region

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by tsdarkside(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
hammerFC:
I believe Soludo because he is talking about solid railway across the state, not light railway.

What a state needs is a solid railway network, providing full coverage of the state.

ehen....
you are finish buildin streets....go find out how much buildin railways cost....
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by hammerFC: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
onumadu:

Exactly.
Anyone close to Soludo should tell him that this project should be given all seriousness it deserves.
If he pulls it off in record time, we may forgive his sins. grin
He should remember that Ndi Anambra overwhelmingly voted for him.
He should remove his eyes from Abuja and focus on the state.
We thank him in advance! cool

I'm more interested in the detailed network covering every nook and cranny of Anambra.

I dont expect him to complete the project but he needs to start it and set the ball rolling.

This is a credible investment, which will be profitable for the state.
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by tsdarkside(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Make una relax Anambra built airport with 3.7 km, flyovers, bridge, ICC without borrowing still maintain low debt we will show you guys the real meaning of prudence not those criminals leaders in your region

ok....
no wahala....

if una achieve that without puttin hugh debts on una heads....
knock yourselves out....

i no wan fight with a broda biko....
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
hammerFC:

I'm more interested in the detailed network coverung every nook and cranny of Anambra.

I dont expect him to complete the project but he needs to start it and set the ball rolling.

This is a credible investment, which will be profitable for the state.

Onitsha will be the flagoff point
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by hammerFC: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
tsdarkside:

ok....
no wahala....

knock yourselves out....

Dont you ever wonder how we get anything done with all the hating and enemies that dont want our progress?

We dont have multiple seaport or deep seaport, yet we are achieving all this feat with none.

Imagine what we will do with a Deep Seaport nearby in Bonny or Standard River ports across SE.

Not to mention electricity. grin

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Same Chinese company that built Lagos blue rail line the were present at Anamabra interactive section in Abuja held last month, that they want to partner with the same in building rail, the official signing of the master plan will be on Thursday at Anamabra economic summit, I wonder why some people are bitter over the news grin

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Christistruth03: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
They think we are Jealous

They don't know that it gives us great Joy to see Nigeria moving forward

God bless Soludo

Nigeria will be great in Jesus name

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by hammerFC: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Same Chinese company that built Lagos blue rail line the were present at Anamabra interactive section in Abuja held last month, that they want to partner with the same in building rail, the official signing of the master plan will be on Thursday at Anamabra economic summit, I wonder why some people are bitter over the news grin

We dont want light rail.

Soludo should make it a solid railway network.

The station should not be a big deal for now, just the track laying and platform.

Stations can be built much later.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
tsdarkside:

ok....
no wahala....

knock yourselves out....

Just relax and watch
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by onumadu: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
tsdarkside:

with which money....??

You don't know us umu Anambra. Our second name is competition.
Once we set the goal, watch and see us surmount Lagos.
We LOVE challenges! Competition gives us hard on. cheesy cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by seunmsg(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Better mind Obi never sign Monorail

He did. https://allafrica.com/stories/201012010449.html

11 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
seunmsg:

He did. https://allafrica.com/stories/201012010449.html
Lagos rail plan was started by Tinubu right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Peter Obi Is Leading Despite Inec's Gimmicks! / In Nigerian Musicians From West, North, East and South. / Why Cant Igbos Stay Back, Save Themselves And Develope Their Region?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.