Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

That Is Becos It's The Main Reason Most Of Them Became Devs In The First Place - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / That Is Becos It's The Main Reason Most Of Them Became Devs In The First Place (521 Views)

Are There Devs In The Medical Field Here On Nairaland? I Need Your Advice... / So There Are Devs That Earn Up To 30k USD. / Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Is Becos It's The Main Reason Most Of Them Became Devs In The First Place by TastyFriedPussy: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7707875/romote-work-freelancing-no-dey

That is the main reason most of them became devs in the first place, because of remote work. Bunch of useless idiotic Nigerian follow follow mentality. Nonsense and ingredients.....
How will they have something else to do. In fact, remove remote work from the equation and 95% of Nigerian devs will disappear.
Rubbish tongue
Re: That Is Becos It's The Main Reason Most Of Them Became Devs In The First Place by Ikechukwu183: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2023
Like for a year or so you keep bashing people for the choices they make over their lives just because they don't suit your narrative... It's not the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Is Becos It's The Main Reason Most Of Them Became Devs In The First Place by TastyFriedPussy: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ikechukwu183:
Like for a year or so you keep bashing people for the choices they make over their lives just because they don't suit your narrative... It's not the best.
Shut up tongue
Re: That Is Becos It's The Main Reason Most Of Them Became Devs In The First Place by Ikechukwu183: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
Shut up tongue
Obviously an attention seeker, no baseline reasoning. You just want to create commotion for likes and comments... Well this is my last on this issue.
Re: That Is Becos It's The Main Reason Most Of Them Became Devs In The First Place by qtguru(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
I haven't been too active here because I spend time mentoring in NexaScale, within the first months, I've gotten people to do projects and enter freelance, but here on NL, it's just insults, continue.

Time will tell, we will know those who talk about code and those who actually code.

A word is enough

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Is Becos It's The Main Reason Most Of Them Became Devs In The First Place by olamilarks(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
I'm moving into tech to improve my income, as such remote work will pay more, when I have a solid MVP and enough funds I'll start a startup, Naija get opportunity for that side. I don't like the energy that's flowing on this Nairaland programming section, reminds me of the name calling tribal Nairaland from 2012.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Any Want Developers For There Hacking Website / Sin Free Facebook' Attracts Thousands / Let Watch It Grow, Glow And Flow !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.