Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Dss Office At Alimosho - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dss Office At Alimosho (1041 Views)

How My Sister Was Sexually Violated By A Doctor At Alimosho General Hosp Lagos / Negligence At Alimosho General Hospital Led To The Death Of My Mother (graphi) / Futo Student Shot Dead In Front Of Vigilante Office At Ihagwa, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dss Office At Alimosho by JujuYouth: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2023
Please can anyone help with the address or area where DSS office is located at Alimosho LGA in Lagos?
Thanks.
Re: Dss Office At Alimosho by talk2hb1(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2023
JujuYouth:
Please can anyone help with the address or area where DSS office is located at Alimosho LGA in Lagos?
Thanks.

Behind FIRS office at round aboit.
Re: Dss Office At Alimosho by JujuYouth: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
talk2hb1:

Behind FIRS office at round aboit.

Thanks so much bro.
What is the name of the roundabout?
Or the name of the area.
I'm not conversant with the names yet.
Re: Dss Office At Alimosho by MrXhime(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
One fool threatened to kill me anytime I enter Nigeria cuz I supported president Tinubu.. cuz I refused to support Peter obi my ex governor.. once am back am also going to find a DSS office
Re: Dss Office At Alimosho by Kittytom9909: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2023
MrXhime:
One fool threatened to kill me anytime I enter Nigeria cuz I supported president Tinubu.. cuz I refused to support Peter obi my ex governor.. once am back am also going to find a DSS office

That's very good thought from you. Some miscreant still are fools that will be threatening pple up and down. DSS will round them up and they will learn their lessons

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants / Woman Kills Pregnant Teenager And Cuts Baby Out Of Her Womb / Islamist Gangs Use Internet To Track, Torture And Kill Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.