Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants (1038 Views)

Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) / Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 2:16am On Feb 23
THE threat to religious bigotry, intolerance reached an alarming stage when an Islamic Cleric openly called for the First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu to be killed for being a Pastor.

The Cleric whose video has gone viral on Social Media called the First Lady an 'infidel' for not being a Muslim, therefore she must be killed in 21st Century.

Well meaning Nigerians including Senator Shehu Sani, Aisha Yusuf, other Nigerians condemned in strong terms the affront of the Cleric against the First Lady.

While some condemned the silence of the Police, the DSS and the Federal Government, others wondered why the Cleric has not been arrested.

This is what the unidentified Cleric said,

"Now, Tinubu @officialABAT, his wife is an #infidel. Even as an infidel, she is an 'oga' (a leader) among the infidels. Even her, God's judgement says she must be killed.. She's a Pastor... Leaders of infidels (Christianity), Allah says they must be killed..."

What a crosssection of Nigerians say,

"@ShehuSani
Criticising the Government and its policies is within the ambit of democratic rights;but Calling for the killing of Senator Remi Tinubu by the religious cleric is unacceptable and utterly condemnable."

"@AishaYesufu
What the heck is wrong with these clerics? Killed for her religion? What brand of Islam are these clerics practicing?
This is a direct threat. She should be killed because she does not practice his religion? Has he been killed for not practicing other people’s religion?
When it is time to do bambiala he will not care that she is not a Muslim. These fanatics make me want to puke."

"@OluAyoola7D
I take this matter very seriously.
I don't care about the atrocious attitude and atrocities that can be linked to Remi Tinubu.
I don't care that Tinubu forged perjured and had a successful career in drug dealing.
I care that a random terrorist disguised as a cleric or a cleric disguised as terrorist can go on record to call for the head of sitting first lady of our dear country.
This is a big sacrilege.
The affront has nothing to do with their lack of legitimacy.
But has everything to do with the fact that terrorists in Nigeria are getting bolder and bolder by the day.

I don't care that
@Riddwane
and
@lagospedia
are slaves of the north and their religion as practiced in backwardness.
I don't care that the Oponus like Omojuwa, Dipo and co may not find their voice.
I care that
@OfficialDSSNG
@HQNigerianArmy
and
@PoliceNG
are becoming too useless for comfort.

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES:

https://www.sojworldnews.com

Even if your organizations are riddled with miscreants, terrorists and riffraffs shouldn't you at least for the sake of optics arrest the man?
This is probably an inkling into how powerless the whole set up including
@femigbaja
are.
Good riddance!"

"@Harmless12345
A muslim cleric is openly and boldly threatening the First Lady of Nigeria. If they have such effrontery to threaten Remi Tinubu, you can now imagine the level of persecution Christians are passing through in Nigeria."

"@Northernman00
Which religious cleric are after the First Lady life? Which of the religious cleric are we talking about here? Be more detailed.
READ ALSO:  INSIDE LIFE: LADY Who Dressed Without Bra Disgraced At Motor Park (INTERESTING VIDEO)

We know that Every citizen has the freedom of speech and freedom to express how they feel, even freedom to criticize whoever they want to criticize.

But threatening someone life isn’t accepted. Life of first lady for that matter! They have balls sha!"

THE OFFENSIVE VIDEO:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-shehu-sani-aisha-yusuf-others-condemn-islamic-cleric-who-wants-remi-tinubu-dead-watch-offensive-video/

YOU can join our WhatsApp Broadcast List for our news updates by sending your name and location to WhatsApp No. 09069473894
PLEASE SEND STRICTLY TO WHATSAPP, DONT SEND SMS MESSAGE.
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

Contact us at adesojiomosebi@gmail.com.

Your Credible News Updates Here>>> www.sojworldnews.com
Thank you.
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.
Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by MightySparrow: 2:29am On Feb 23
Antichristian, can deny anything. See your sheikh confirming what you deny

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by Nukilia: 3:21am On Feb 23
Let the cleric go and read about Funsho williams -OBM. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by advanceDNA: 3:22am On Feb 23
Somebody up there is asking which brand of Islam are they practicing?? Lol.....we all know it's the same brand..... Y'all southwest Muslims are just pretending to sound politically correct....u know what's in ur Quran naa......and thats why your fellow muslims even see some of yall as infidels let alone Christians or Jews ..

The day my "friend" subtly said that in an ideal islamic settings, it is haram for us to be friends ...I knew whats in the mind of a confirmed Muslim na "eliminate everyone that's not a Muslim"

..and he said it with one wierd cold smile ...and this werey lives in Ireland oooo,...and i don know am for long oooo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by Ynix(m): 3:27am On Feb 23
advanceDNA:
Somebody up there is asking which brand of Islam are they practicing?? Lol.....we all know it's the same brand..... Y'all southwest Muslims are just pretending to sound politically correct....u know what's in ur Quran naa......and thats why your fellow muslims even see some of yall as infidels let alone Christians or Jews ..

The day my "friend" subtly said that in an ideal islamic settings, it is haram for us to be friends ...I knew whats in the mind of a confirmed Muslim na "eliminate everyone that's not a Muslim"

..and he said it with one wierd cold smile ...and this werey lives in Ireland oooo,...and i don know am for long oooo...

Religion of the devil

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by Macphenson: 4:09am On Feb 23
kk
Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by Nbotee(m): 4:22am On Feb 23
How many other northern clerics have denounced him? How many northern leaders have denounced him

2 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by crackhouse(m): 4:36am On Feb 23
I am sure the useless VDM will not see this one to criticise
Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by STEWpid(f): 5:24am On Feb 23
Chai..

Most religious!
Most corrupt!!
Most inhumane within!!

Religious people are those who are not aware that they're actually mentally sick.

There is serious power in human mind believing something!!

Anytime I hear Islam, the next thing that goes through my mind is Killing, beheading, terrorism,,

Jihad!!

3 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:25am On Feb 23
Get him arrested asap
Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:35am On Feb 23
Ynix:

Religion of the devil
Religion is a cancer.

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by Uptheante(m): 6:47am On Feb 23
advanceDNA:

You are the one who takes him as a friend, he's only pretending to be friendly with you because of what he's benefitting from you or probably because he has not gotten an opportunity to eliminate you

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by Br4life: 7:14am On Feb 23
Just look how those pple will avoid dis thread just bcus is not am Igbo , assuming is Igbo man nairaland could have erupt,tueh

2 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by Johnjustice: 7:18am On Feb 23
Why is the DSS not going after this man?

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by advanceDNA: 7:29am On Feb 23
Br4life:
Just look how those pple will avoid dis thread just bcus is not am Igbo , assuming is Igbo man nairaland could have erupt,tueh
How do u pple relate everything to ur tribe

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by Cassandraloius: 8:36am On Feb 23
undecided
Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by AntiChristian: 8:43am On Feb 23
MightySparrow:
Antichristian, can deny anything. See your sheikh confirming what you deny

Explain how he is my Sheikh?

Was TB Joshua your family pastor too?

One day you'll start using your cranial content!
Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by MightySparrow: 9:39am On Feb 23
AntiChristian:

Explain how he is my Sheikh?

Was TB Joshua your family pastor too?

One day you'll start using your cranial content!

This, your sheikh, demanding the death of a pastor according to your Quran is not a Muslim reiterating the whole teaching of Islam?

Be deceiving yourself. This is the reason northern Muslims don't take yoruba Muslims seriously.
Are you kidding me self? But, you are an antichrist kẹ̀?
Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by AntiChristian: 3:01pm On Feb 23
MightySparrow:

This, your sheikh, demanding the death of a pastor according to your Quran is not a Muslim reiterating the whole teaching of Islam?

Be deceiving yourself. This is the reason northern Muslims don't take yoruba Muslims seriously.
Are you kidding me self? But, you are an antichrist kẹ̀?

You are ranting!

How is he your Sheikh? Was TB Joshua your family Pastor?

The reason some northern Muslims don't take Yoruba Muslims serious is because they are ignorant!

Even there are many Igbo Muslims who are exceptionally good in Qur'an and Sunnah nowadays!
Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by Samesame247: 3:50pm On Feb 23
SojWORLDWIDE:

THE threat to religious bigotry, intolerance reached an alarming stage when an Islamic Cleric openly called for the First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu to be killed for being a Pastor.

The Cleric whose video has gone viral on Social Media called the First Lady an 'infidel' for not being a Muslim, therefore she must be killed in 21st Century.

Well meaning Nigerians including Senator Shehu Sani, Aisha Yusuf, other Nigerians condemned in strong terms the affront of the Cleric against the First Lady.

While some condemned the silence of the Police, the DSS and the Federal Government, others wondered why the Cleric has not been arrested.

This is what the unidentified Cleric said,

"Now, Tinubu @officialABAT, his wife is an #infidel. Even as an infidel, she is an 'oga' (a leader) among the infidels. Even her, God's judgement says she must be killed.. She's a Pastor... Leaders of infidels (Christianity), Allah says they must be killed..."

What a crosssection of Nigerians say,

"@ShehuSani
Criticising the Government and its policies is within the ambit of democratic rights;but Calling for the killing of Senator Remi Tinubu by the religious cleric is unacceptable and utterly condemnable."

"@AishaYesufu
What the heck is wrong with these clerics? Killed for her religion? What brand of Islam are these clerics practicing?
This is a direct threat. She should be killed because she does not practice his religion? Has he been killed for not practicing other people’s religion?
When it is time to do bambiala he will not care that she is not a Muslim. These fanatics make me want to puke."

"@OluAyoola7D
I take this matter very seriously.
I don't care about the atrocious attitude and atrocities that can be linked to Remi Tinubu.
I don't care that Tinubu forged perjured and had a successful career in drug dealing.
I care that a random terrorist disguised as a cleric or a cleric disguised as terrorist can go on record to call for the head of sitting first lady of our dear country.
This is a big sacrilege.
The affront has nothing to do with their lack of legitimacy.
But has everything to do with the fact that terrorists in Nigeria are getting bolder and bolder by the day.

I don't care that
@Riddwane
and
@lagospedia
are slaves of the north and their religion as practiced in backwardness.
I don't care that the Oponus like Omojuwa, Dipo and co may not find their voice.
I care that
@OfficialDSSNG
@HQNigerianArmy
and
@PoliceNG
are becoming too useless for comfort.

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES:

https://www.sojworldnews.com

Even if your organizations are riddled with miscreants, terrorists and riffraffs shouldn't you at least for the sake of optics arrest the man?
This is probably an inkling into how powerless the whole set up including
@femigbaja
are.
Good riddance!"

"@Harmless12345
A muslim cleric is openly and boldly threatening the First Lady of Nigeria. If they have such effrontery to threaten Remi Tinubu, you can now imagine the level of persecution Christians are passing through in Nigeria."

"@Northernman00
Which religious cleric are after the First Lady life? Which of the religious cleric are we talking about here? Be more detailed.
READ ALSO:  INSIDE LIFE: LADY Who Dressed Without Bra Disgraced At Motor Park (INTERESTING VIDEO)

We know that Every citizen has the freedom of speech and freedom to express how they feel, even freedom to criticize whoever they want to criticize.

But threatening someone life isn’t accepted. Life of first lady for that matter! They have balls sha!"

THE OFFENSIVE VIDEO:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-shehu-sani-aisha-yusuf-others-condemn-islamic-cleric-who-wants-remi-tinubu-dead-watch-offensive-video/

YOU can join our WhatsApp Broadcast List for our news updates by sending your name and location to WhatsApp No. 09069473894
PLEASE SEND STRICTLY TO WHATSAPP, DONT SEND SMS MESSAGE.
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

Contact us at adesojiomosebi@gmail.com.

Your Credible News Updates Here>>> www.sojworldnews.com
Thank you.
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

As a Christian, run away from Muslims. Remember Deborah that was murdered and the killers were given free mecca rides. As a Christian, you are haram to muslims; they won't pity you. That is the only way they are sure of their 147 virgins in paradise. Be warned
Re: INSIDE LIFE: SHEHU Sani, Aisha Yusuf, Others Condemn Islamic Cleric Who Wants by Pinicop(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23
Unidentified cleric? What a quackery and lazy type of journalism.

(1) (Reply)

Another Rape Case In Abia State Involving An Eleven Year Old Girl / Lover Forces 2 Boys To Rape Girlfriend / Video: Girls Beats Up Man For Cheating On Themcheating On Them, So Instead Of Fi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.