Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen (6931 Views)

Pauline Tallen Barred From Public Office Over 'Kangaroo Judgement' Remark / Pauline Tallen Appoints Daughter, Violet Osunde, As Special Assistant / Pauline Tallen Visits Chibok Girls Who Survived Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by flexyrule(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2023
Story

To enter EFCC, you will need an invite.

And those MF don't give a damn who you are.

My lawyer is a SAN. The day we went there, those MF didn't give any f*ck who he was.

He queued, he signed in, he submitted his phones
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by Bluntemperor: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2023
Sirheny007:
The idea of putting women in power is amusing..
I remember those debates in secondary school then: emotions and blah blah blah.
I don't want to start one now, but I think "women in power" is just as worse.
Pauline Tallen may not have been invited for questioning by the EFCC, but I can bet that she looted her ministry.

Other Ministers, should be Invited to explain how they spend the Homongous Money and Resources at their disposal during their Tenure,eg Humanitarian/ Dissaster Minister!
She claimed to have spent Covid-19 Money,by visiting States and Regions -in Nigeria and that everyone collected!
This Big Fat Lie- she should be called to come with the breakdown of who collected,whose accounts was used for Payment and which State Officials Collected on behalf of her Ministry.!
Many Nigerians died and got nothing during this Covid-19,yet the Ministry is only telling us what we want to hear.Let every Money not used be recouped and returned, please!
Nonsense!
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by Babastrong(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
She#went#there#to#return#the#2b#before#her#breasts#be#draged#in#the#public
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by HussenAdul: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
How did Magu (the former EFCC boss) case take end?.

PMB & some of our brothers finished Nigeria pata pata

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Condoles With NASS Over Death Of Sokoto Reps Member, Danbuga / Lagos Reassures Residents Of Safety / Photos Of Nigerian Navy Special Forces On Routine Training In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.