Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen (6913 Views)

Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women / Pauline Tallen Barred From Public Office Over 'Kangaroo Judgement' Remark / Pauline Tallen Appoints Daughter, Violet Osunde, As Special Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by nairalandkachy1: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2023
EX -WOMEN AFFAIRS MINISTER CLEARS AIR ON EFCC VISIT AND ALLEGED N2BN FRAUD.

At about 9pm yesterday news began circulating that I had been arrested by the EFCC. This fake news was carried by several media outlets who were either mischievious or misguided.

I would like to state that I went to the EFCC on my own accord to address the very false allegation made against me recently.

Owing to the respect for my former principal - Former President Muhammadu Buhari and his good office, I did not previously address the open allegation, however it has now become necessary to do so.

Firstly, the decent & appropriate action, should this have been a genuine enquiry, would be to write to the Mininstry for Women Affairs, to enquire about any funds sent to the Ministry.

To immediately jump to the open without any proper formal correspondence is highly unprofessional, portrays a lack of respect for the Ministry of Women Affairs and injurious to my person and character. Furthermore, I will like to state that there was no formal invitation from the anti-graft agency neither was I arrested.

Again out of respect for the professionalism demonstrated by the EFCC, I will make this Press statement a brief one, to allow for a transparent enquiry.

Finally, I urge all leaders in every sphere of our Society and remind them that our Economic and Political infrastructure are to be used to serve the Nation, from the highest office holder to the noblest of us and not to be used as a tool for bias or intimidation.

Thank you.
God Bless Nigeria.

-Dame Pauline K. Tallen, OFR, KSG

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by Sirheny007(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2023
The idea of putting women in power is amusing..
I remember those debates in secondary school then: emotions and blah blah blah.
I don't want to start one now, but I think "women in power" is just as worse.

Pauline Tallen may not have been invited for questioning by the EFCC, but I can bet that she looted her ministry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by ezeonline(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Which way naija.... We don't know what to believe anymore.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by isabi2lof: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Fake news upandan
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by tunwumi: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Hunnm
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by Tboymessiah(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!

This regime would make Efcc looks Mumu... Cus Thier hand will be tied up...

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by dyera(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2023
She was accused of looting N2b, EFCC did not invite her for questioning, she had to go to EFCC by herself to ask them to clear her name, all because she is part of the ruling party that remained in power.
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by Goodlady(f): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Who now invited you?
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by olahero(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2023
grin Super Story.

You went to EFCC office without an invitation from EFCC, lol.

It takes only fear of God and good heart not to steal from Government, the purse is too widely open.

May God heal our heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by Kharol1234: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2023
Who we go believe now?
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2023
I pray tinubu should not obstruct the job of the efcc
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2023
Every one dey debunk
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by cjudy(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2023
smiley
So you people believe what the useless EFCC is saying?

Them no invite anyone jor, all these are media trial. The real corrupt criminals will continue to steal from us while the kids and youth will be arrested for scamming people of iTunes card.
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by goodness4ever(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2023
Whether she was invited or not, EFCC should do a good job. There is too much corruption in the system

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by Sunshine34(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2023
Fayemi denied, Tallen also denied, OK, We are watching, EFCC is only barking but No teeth to bite.
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by PussyKing(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2023
Fools no body dey accept say them invite them

Why can't Thiefnubuu jail these looters?

Does Thiefnubuu have the balls to jail looters
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by GOFRONT(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2023
So are you trying to say you did nor eat yams from the yam barn??
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by sleek214(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2023
Na wa o. 1st it was Fayemi, now it is Palln Tallen
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by Infobase101: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2023
Is it propaganda with EFCC baba drug wan use?
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by Exceed15: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2023
Na who u dey deceive?
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by BigDawsNet: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2023
Whatsupwith Nigeria media like dis .. they will release News and in a min... they will come back online to dismiss it
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2023
Same goes with Fayemi.
Why are these daily papers carrying fake news up and down or is it EFCC normal media tirade?
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by Olukat(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2023
Of course madam, no one invited you grin grin grin
EFCC invite is an owambe show this days shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by justdream(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2023
Sirheny007:
The idea of putting women in power is amusing..
I remember those debates in secondary school then: emotions and blah blah blah.
I don't want to start one now, but I think "women in power" is just as worse.

Pauline Tallen may not have been invited for questioning by the EFCC, but I can bet that she looted her ministry.

Taa shattap gringory. You mama no born girl? If your sister's or even future daughters are victimized as a result of your careless statement, you will blame nepotism.
Re: Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen by Houseofglam7(f): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2023
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between These Two Igbo Attires Which Looks More Official [Photos] / Soyinka Breaks Silence: BIAFRA (igbos) SUFFERED GENOCIDE During Civil War / Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.