Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper (43994 Views)

Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal / Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Tinubu And Me - Atiku Tells Tribunal / Seyi Makinde: My Salary Is N650,000 As Governor Of Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by TheBillyonaire: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Aux is qualified to be Governor, then President. The bigger your crime, the greater your chance in Hope renewal.
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by duro4chang(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bobloco:
"Mr Tinubu’s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the country’s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."
What has Tinubu go to do with the issue on ground?

1 Like

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Iceberg3: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Kudos to Seyi makinde for checkmating his excesses before it spiral beyond control. I think now, Auxilliary is back to default setting, and suing for peace.

Unlike other region (especially down east) , In the Southwest we don't condone lawlessness. We nip the bud at early stage. We dont encourage and cheer on criminality, neither do our governors use every available TV interviews and press releases to beg for the release of a terrorist kept in detention by the government so as to prevent him from further havoc.

We must all quit deceiving ourselves and take responsibilities. Tribal sentiment in the face of criminality must be set aside
The thing is,you think you are talking...

Human beings talk,we will like to know the sound you make

1 Like

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Nigal72(f): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
This should be an old video
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by owolabi5: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
CARPAPERS.COM.NG
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by APCNig: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bobloco:
"Mr Tinubu’s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the country’s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."

You go just die over nothing. BAT is HERE for 8 years.

There is no controversy over Emilokan Tinubu that is near the controversy surrounding the former President of US Donald Trump who is a serial rapist, a rogue businessman, a tax evader and a hopeless racist, yet he was President of America and he will be President of US again

2 Likes

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by prophetfire: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Kudos to Seyi makinde for checkmating his excesses before it spiral beyond control. I think now, Auxilliary is back to default setting, and suing for peace.

Unlike other region (especially down east) , In the Southwest we don't condone lawlessness. We nip the bud at early stage. We dont encourage and cheer on criminality, neither do our governors use every available TV interviews and press releases to beg for the release of a terrorist kept in detention by the government so as to prevent him from further havoc.

We must all quit deceiving ourselves and take responsibilities. Tribal sentiment in the face of criminality must be set aside
Why didn't you people take responsibility over Tinubu's forgeries, drugs and identity crisis?
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Menclothing: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
blaise26abj:

Government is Not bigger than anyone in nigeria . Else subsidy cabal will be in jail and subsidy will remain

Since 2year of Jonathan end of administration and all 8yrs of Buhari he borrowed all through To pay for consumption Nigeria can’t survive on this
Nigeria is Paying subsidies 8 countries benefiting from it

Subsidy should not come back again
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by indigenous234(f): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Don't mind them in the Southeast. The same Region that produced Oyefusi, the same Region that produced ishola, the same region that mines the skulls of thier children and father's and mother's for ritual purposes. The same region who's people are littered all-over Saudi Arabia prisons on drug charges. The same region that produced Mc Oluomo. The same region that has an ex convict as governor in Ogun state. The same region that produced an ex convict as speaker of the house of Reps and even took it a notch higher by giving the country a convicted drug lord as president. The Southwest don't encourage criminals, they only vote for them. Hey, if they don't get elected, they get installed as Kings. Den of ewedu eating morally depraved criminals

lhordspy
post=123545925:

1 Like

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Why is empowering Oluomo and have done so over the years if lawlessness is not condoned?

Is Lagos not in the SW?
Why did Makinde empower

Auxiliary during his first term in office?
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by obaidan: 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Auxillary he sees how his colleague is running Lagos, he wants to become government too in Oyo state...I dislike Seyi's support in making Tinubu President but on this I support my Governor, checkmate that nuisance...Oyo no be Lagos..I hope whoever becomes Makinde's successor will finish the job
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by nikz(f): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mc olowo is not from South East

I don't know why they have quick fingers typing about South East all the time
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by mankan2k7(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bobloco:

Guy, wetin concerns Tinubu with this na.

1 Like

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Desammyst(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Your last statement negates everything you have wrote up there... Advising people to set aside tribal sentiment in the face of criminality, but you compared your region to those in the East. What's more tribalistic than that? Can't you simply praise your region without belittling other regions?
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Emola12(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
xpressionx:
grin

Auxiliary will one day be Governor in the southwest
governor of thugs
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by ezechi242: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

i heard you people are buying petrol 85 naira, gas 250 , kerosine 200 and diesel 350......no be small enjoy APC supporter s dey enjoy ooooo chai....and its like they've also increased your salary to 45k ...no be small ashawo you and leoking abi wetin be him name go dey carry now o.
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by seeyounow2: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2023

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by GetSenseNow: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

You're a fool. Must you refer to the east in every useless post you make? You're going rabid but no one wants to tell you
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by HRMK: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
THIS GARAGE LEADER LIKE OTHERS ARE THE CREATIONS OF THE POLITICIANS!
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by sweetkev(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
xpressionx:
grin

Auxiliary will one day be Governor in the southwest
And MC of Lagos
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Rosana13: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bobloco:

Thank you for this... Those that live in glass houses are now quick at throwing stones... What an irony!
See how the Bible prophecies are being fulfilled in our very eyes: leaving the beam in your eyes to remove a speck from another's eyes... Na hypocrisy go kill una!!!!
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Kay25(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mc olowo is not from South East
And have u ever seen mc go confront the governor of lagos
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by jimcaddy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Uncle they found a cache of weapons in your house and you're here yarning dust. It's like something is wrong with you sir. You better come out of where you're hiding.
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by chukwuma234: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
deji17:

Nobody will take you serious until you are honest enough to provide the name of the people behind South East backwardness.

Have you ever been to the south east? You can't compare Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun to Enugu, Onitsha, Ebonyi.

Make una dey try travel to othee states it will help your reasoning
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by deji17: 2:48am On Jun 04, 2023
chukwuma234:

Have you ever been to the south east? You can't compare Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun to Enugu, Onitsha, Ebonyi.

Make una dey try travel to othee states it will help your reasoning

You have no idea. The only place I ever got robbed in traffic is in Onitsha, after bridge. Agbani and other streets in Enugu are where I m quite familiar with. Trans Ekulu Abakpa, Emene, New
Haven, Ogui Road, Independent Layout etc. You guys are too fraudulent and deceptive for my liking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Asswipemod: 4:30am On Jun 04, 2023
Bobloco:

Ok, you sabi English. Very good. So wetin una come talk?
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by DatNiggaDaz: 5:05am On Jun 04, 2023
Asswipemod:

Ok, you sabi English. Very good. So wetin una come talk?
Coward you are here mentioning nairalanders. On another thread you are crying that no nairalander should mention you . You are a low grade disillusional bytch.

You ran away from the thread you did not want anyone to mention to come here hiding & mentioning people upandan feeling funky.

You just what I described you.
Bytchy emilokan disillusional coward
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Asswipemod: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Coward you are here mentioning nairalanders. On another thread you are crying that no nairalander should mention you . You are a low grade disillusional bytch.

You ran away from the thread you did not want anyone to mention to come here hiding & mentioning people upandan feeling funky.

You just what I described you.
Bytchy emilokan disillusional coward

Attention seeking wailer. Who asked you for your analysis? 🤧🤧🤧😆😆😆😆. Wailer Banton!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 / Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.