Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch (44716 Views)

Joy Osomiamhe's NGO "ASCI" Holds Inter School Quiz Competition, Winners Emerge / Nigeria Junior Secondary School English & Maths Exam Papers In 1946 / 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by chaseblack(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
ishowdotgmail:
150,000 naim story plenty like this

#150000 na big money even as bad as things are. The exact amount I need for my postgraduate research work.
Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by wiseone28: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
Who noticed the boy stylishly looking stealing a peep at the other girl's work grin
Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by Praxis758: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
Rewarding with handsome prize is one of the ways to boost learning and expand the knowledge economy.

We will all profit from the intellectual resources God has given this country if our corporate organizations, government and the rich put their resources into educative programs like school debates, quiz and prizes.

It is demoralizing to see people promoting immorality in the name of bbn being rewarded with massing viewing and millions.

2 Likes

Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by UselessBuharist: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
T
Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by OzoememaJude(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
tuzle:
When I become a rich man, I will be organizing competitions like this every year to sponsor 3 children for the next year and buy things like laptops for some schools that lack such facilities.

Imagination wan wound you 🤣🤣
Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by Noblegraphix20(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Congrats to them..
I remembered when i was in that stage..
Quize competition sweet ooo.
But the money we won those days wey more than this..

1 Like

Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by Djuggernaut(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
If it were Big Brother or Beauty pageant, endorsement and millions and appointment for dey drop steady

2 Likes

Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by dafeoroyo: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ikelebe,na wa o
Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by Emeka71(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
StoriesUpdate:
Continue
They tried.

1 Like

Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by Iceberg3: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Akpekpe model school ain't there,why...maybe they be still primary.

My beautiful Auchi people.
Land of good music and beautiful girls cheesy
Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by DaveHarry(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
Discouraging
Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
emmmillenium:
150k for 1st Prize....wow they tried....
I need someone to remind me how much the winner of BBnaija is walking away with....

The problem of this country pass physical...

pple like u should sponsor education event that way more money ll be available for winners... Bbnaija is sponsored show similar to how pple playing football in Europe earn big cos of much funds accrue to the league...
Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
E don tey wey I see something like this....
Na nonsense everybody dey celebrate these days...

2 Likes

Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by toprealman: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
It's from an NGO. No big deal. A federal uni gave 10 K once to one best graduating student that year

1 Like

Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by tuzle(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
OzoememaJude:

Imagination wan wound you 🤣🤣
yeah imagination and something I am currently working towards, I will organize competition like maths, science, chess, scrabble, debates all for free and there would be a lot of gift prizes. W
Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by oxygeng: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
lesbian tactics.

Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by NOwazobia: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
Almost everyone is in support of formal education, the solidarity cry in this regards is very loud, that it seems everyone else are illiterate, but there is little to no incentive to organized events that will build encouragement in students.

1 Like

Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by Alonso91(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
It's a welcome development
Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by sunkieisland(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
The people with the big bucks will not sponsor educational programs like this. They'd rather sponsor lewd programs where morally bankrupt individuals will expose themselves and do all sorts in the name of entertainment.

At least we should applaud the organizations that are spending the little they get to sponsor this. big ups to them.

1 Like

Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hopefully this will stop the mass production of Italy bound prostitutes in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by Hanndye: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Education should not just be about earning a living but also be about developing a nation.
Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by Pharaohny: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
As e no be that useless BBB 😭😭👎 money no go dey.
How do we convince this generation that education is the key 🗝️
Re: Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch by NonsenseRubbish: 6:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Ikelebe stunners them 👍

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covenant University Increases School Fees For International Students / Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta / Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.