Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Today I Was Paid 70k By The Agent That Duped Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today I Was Paid 70k By The Agent That Duped Me (905 Views)

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / Help! . . . .dmax Duped Me 22k For N95 / How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today I Was Paid 70k By The Agent That Duped Me by greggng: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2011
I want to say a big thank you to all those that contributed to my post regarding being duped my my agent. I just came back from the police staion and i was able to reach the following agreement.

1.He paid 70k today and police took 10% and the police also confirmed to me that for subsequent collections, they will still collect 10%.

2. He promised to pay 200k on Tuesday from a loan he claimed he applied.

3.The remaining 130k he promised to pay on two monthly installment

He claimed he used 50k out of the fund to paint the house and i confirmed he did that

I did reduced the fund to 400k . I waived the agreement, caution and agency fee .Am still in shock because this man built this house .He spent the fund i gave him very well and we never had any issue. I guess he was influenced by the devil.Why didn't he runaway with the millions i wired into his account to start building at the onset?

The new tenant is a nice person. He gave me 10k to bail the man.I promised to offer him receipt next week because for all the payment he made so far.Once again am grateful to all nairalanders for their invaluable contributions,
Re: Today I Was Paid 70k By The Agent That Duped Me by Mcleo007(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2011
Wow! wink

Re: Today I Was Paid 70k By The Agent That Duped Me by r231(m): 3:23am On Sep 30, 2011
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Glo Modem / Bald Hair- A Sign Of Greatness? / Childhood Memories/fun That Would Never Be Forgotten.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.