Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain (30582 Views)

Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) / Lokoja Flood: Over 700 Houses Submerged, Billions Lost In Kogi State, Nigeria / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Brushstrokes20: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
toprealman:

The people that participated in his government too!
Spot on!... That's why I used the word COHORTS.
they're all CHRONIC CRIMINALS and should be behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Burruchaga71(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
tito44:
APC really looted this country

Curse be upon them, their voters and their supporters. Painful death shall be their portion and those of their generations.
Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by wallrichy: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
[b]Amen, In Jesus name it shall be,
Inshallah Allah. Muhammadu Rosulullahi,
Maghidribi, loppapasodo...

Thunder shall fire and burn everyone of them that has deliberately broken, stole and stealing the Treasury of this country call Nigeria right from her inception, not wanting her citizens to prosper and enjoy the normal living standard for any human being. Thunder fire and burn Buhari and his family, thunder fire IBB, Thunder fire Jonathan, Thunder fire Obasanjo, Thunder fire Tinubu and direct him to make Nigeria better than he met it, Thunder fire Peter Obi for not developing Anambra while being a Governor....Thunder fire all the governor's, past and present that has decimated their states and render their citizens impoverish since.....Thunder fire every Nigeria Citizens supporting evils in all phases. Thunder fire me too and propel me to believe in Nigeria again after Tinubu thunder must have fired him to lead the country to prosperity, Thunder fire every Nairanlanders reading this message and propel you all to Great Success .... Amen...

[/b]
tito44:

Curse be upon them, their voters and their supporters. Painful death shall be their portion and those of their generations.
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by EUGENEINYANG(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Dis man pass Yahoo boy, i pity dis country

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Goalnaldo(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Solitechworld:
We are not ready.....

Abeg if you need Samsung 5G Galaxy Z flip 3 ooo
Factory unlocked
It comes with Box And accessories oooo...
I just pack am for house since all this while cus I dey use higher phone...
If you give me 300k I go close eyes give you...

rich kid...which phone come high pass am like this?
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Too late for Buhari to react to this…
He doesn't owe Nigeria anything since a better hand, which will make you miss him is on deck.

What is better about the hand

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by seunjungle1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
And you expected that I should read this stvpid long story...you be mofos
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by baralatie(m): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

The money wey loss no be small.
By the time we start unraveling the dollars that went under beharis nose
🙄🙄🙄
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by casualobserver: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
ijustdey:

https://sunnewsonline.com/wasted-how-billions-spent-on-nigeria-air-went-down-the-drain/

I stopped reading at “737 max”. A journalist that does not know that does not know the difference between a 737 max and a 737ng has no business covering aviation.

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by IamtheTruth1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Too late for Buhari to react to this…
He doesn't owe Nigeria anything since a better hand, which will make you miss him is on deck.
people like are the problem we have in this country. Because ur candidate won doesn’t mean Buhari should not be held accountable. Go and look at great nations. All leaders are held accountable.

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by ChronicGp(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Any arrest made yet?

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Solitechworld(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Goalnaldo:
rich kid...which phone come high pass am like this?

You Wanna buy am? Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra.
Give me 550k for it.. I won't mind removing my Sim
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by baralatie(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
ChronicGp:
Any arrest made yet?
Arrest
Like how?
Before you know
You will see that the documents show absolutely nothing 🤔
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by chachanga: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
mcgaius:
Majority of the people on this platform were saying its obedient and upon news when hundeying busted the air Nigeria cover.People think everything is politics and tribalism. A time shall come when politicians will see nothing else to steal and by that time,both Yoruba igbo and hausa helpless individuals on this platform will wake up from their slumber.
If they are not dead by then. Anyone who won't die of stoopidity whould've woken up to the real reality of things by now but this naija dumbos have their stoopidity firmly tacked into their brains with hard nails.
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by MotiveU(f): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by opeldavid: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
APC is a cursed party.
A very evil party.
A very corrupt and incompetent party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by meolaniyi(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
nony43:
85 billion naira went down the drain. These are one of the traps that Buhari and his gang of thieves set for the incoming President including the subsidy to paint his tenure beautiful. As an Obidient the truth must be told President Buhari is a wicked and fraudulent man. He acted like he is handing over to the opposition.
stop this your game. The place holder president will soon be booted out
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Dougad: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
I feel sorry for generations of Nigerians down the line. The suffering we're experiencing now will be like child's play compared to what they'll see because by that point all their wealth and destiny would have been looted away.

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by stallionng: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
Fellow Nigerias,how can we all be fooled and keep quiet,can't somebody be held accountable and responsible,for how long can we allow this monumental frauds slide by without holding someone accountable??
Oh Nigeria my country bleeds and we weep for our dear country

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by naijamerican: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nigeria is a useless nation based on corruption
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by optimusprime2(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
nony43:
85 billion naira went down the drain. These are one of the traps that Buhari and his gang of thieves set for the incoming President including the subsidy to paint his tenure beautiful. As an Obidient the truth must be told President Buhari is a wicked and fraudulent man. He acted like he is handing over to the opposition.

Chairman,
APC is making a continuation of their wicked & corrupt project... it was no trap.

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by CSTRR: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
If Nigeria was a human being, then it has been rapedd to the point of the madness.

And you know the sad thing?

The people that rapedd this country have won another term.

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by chinae(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Small subsidy we dey manage, dem remove the tin
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by CSTRR: 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hadi Sirika should go to prison.

A common criminal and nothing more.

What a pathetic country.
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by NwaliE01: 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
EFCC, God punish all of una.

Stupid political agency (SPA).

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by CSTRR: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
I can imagine the laughter of the Ethiopian govt.
Laughing at the criminals raping our country.

I don't think there is anything on earth that will make them respect Nigeria and Nigerians after this.
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Menclothing: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
Efcc is sleeping rubbish
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Westerhoffe(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
IamtheTruth1:
people like are the problem we have in this country. Because ur candidate won doesn’t mean Buhari should not be held accountable. Go and look at great nations. All leaders are held accountable.

Your kind of reasoning and method of understanding written documents/words is why many people fail exams.
cool
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Westerhoffe(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Reinaldo:

What is better about the hand

Read my comment again…
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by ogify1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
meolaniyi:
stop this your game. The place holder president will soon be booted out
just Dey play
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by younig59: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
tito44:

sense is very far from you bro...useless admin that is barning me can not see what this mumu post up there oo
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by judedwriter(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Angelfrost:
All the money looted from this nation by APC and PDP in the last 20 years can actually make Nigeria far more developed than Singapore!

Ha! That's an overstatement.

But there is truth in it.

Nigeria is underdeveloped because of looting by our leaders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two bodies recovered from the Ojuelegba container accident (Photos) / Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) / Excavator Assisting People To Cross A Gutter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.