Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Have You Ever Been Ripped Off By A Staff You Employed?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Been Ripped Off By A Staff You Employed?? (235 Views)

Are You Employed? Think Out Of Your Box? Start A Home Day Care Business, / Africa's Richest Woman 'ripped Off Angola' By BBC Panorama / How I Was Ripped Off By Jumia Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Ripped Off By A Staff You Employed?? by NestateHousing: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Have you ever been ripped off or stolen from by a staff you employed to manage your business or a normal staff who was diverting funds?
How did you find out and what did you do to stop the leakages?
Re: Have You Ever Been Ripped Off By A Staff You Employed?? by NestateHousing: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
Meanwhile,do you want to rent an apartment acquire land or Landed property in Port Harcourt??

https://www.nairaland.com/7699617/want-rent-apartment-own-landed
Re: Have You Ever Been Ripped Off By A Staff You Employed?? by woginid967: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
NestateHousing:
Have you ever been ripped off or stolen from by a staff you employed to manage your business or a normal staff who was diverting funds?
How did you find out and what did you do to stop the leakages?

Several experiences with this o. Some sweet, some bitter

Uber driver. Employed to drive their car and pay monthly... ripped off my parents back in the early days. Till today we no see am.

Mechanic ripped off my OGA at work for years yet her was holy holy broda.... It took another mechanic to expose him

House help ripped off my wicked uncle's wife jewelries but i catch am because I was the one in charge of the CCTV in his house. She begged and i fvvcked her severally back then just to keep peace. Till they relocated.

At work some years ago cashier was ripping us off and my boss was her sugar daddy so he was blind to it. Till a colleague brought jazz to work one day and as she was stealing that same week, stroke hit her and paralyzed her and she confessed before we begged the herbalist who gave the charm to release her. She was arrested and jailed to pay back everything

On nairaland i have been scammed but i know how to block bank accounts and retrieve my money from any bank so i do that alot now.

The stories are endless, people will be people
Re: Have You Ever Been Ripped Off By A Staff You Employed?? by ahnie: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
Two of them crashed my outlets,and I rested but that marked the end of my ever employing anyome ever after again.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ripped Off By A Staff You Employed?? by Kobicove(m): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
If you are running a business in Nigeria you must surely experience scam from at least one of your staff at some point! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ripped Off By A Staff You Employed?? by NestateHousing: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
woginid967:

Several experiences with this o. Some sweet, some bitter

Uber driver. Employed to drive their car and pay monthly... ripped off my parents back in the early days. Till today we no see am.

Mechanic ripped off my OGA at work for years yet her was holy holy broda.... It took another mechanic to expose him

House help ripped off my wicked uncle's wife jewelries but i catch am because I was the one in charge of the CCTV in his house. She begged and i fvvcked her severally back then just to keep peace. Till they relocated.

At work some years ago cashier was ripping us off and my boss was her sugar daddy so he was blind to it. Till a colleague brought jazz to work one day and as she was stealing that same week, stroke hit her and paralyzed her and she confessed before we begged the herbalist who gave the charm to release her. She was arrested and jailed to pay back everything

On nairaland i have been scammed but i know how to block bank accounts and retrieve my money from any bank so i do that alot now.

The stories are endless, people will be people

How can I reach you? I need to learn about the blocking accounts part. Kind regards

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ripped Off By A Staff You Employed?? by vastolord4(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
grin one opened her own give away spot in front of my mom's shop.. her bro would pass the shop and she'd pass him a heavy black nylon bag without anyone knowing until the nigga came to ask my mom if his sis didn't keep any cold drink for him today.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ripped Off By A Staff You Employed?? by NestateHousing: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2023
Dominique,Puskin FOD
Please front page
Re: Have You Ever Been Ripped Off By A Staff You Employed?? by Kobicove(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2023
vastolord4:
grin one opened her own give away spot in front of my mom's shop.. her bro would pass the shop and she'd pass him a heavy black nylon bag without anyone knowing until the nigga came to ask my mom if his sis didn't keep any cold drink for him today.. grin grin

grin

(1) (Reply)

7 New Ways To Raise Capital For Your Business / 100 Leads Will Pay You N75, 000 A Month / Make Thousands Of Dollars From Dropshipping In Nigeria (serious People Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.