Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

My Mom Says Ion Get Bichs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Says Ion Get Bichs (276 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mom Says Ion Get Bichs by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
My mom told me the reason I'm a virgin is not because I'm ugly but because I don't leave my room
But no girl has ever shown interest in me and I haven't had friends since secondary school, what do you think?
Re: My Mom Says Ion Get Bichs by DaddyCoool: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mom's wrong. Reason is low self-esteem. Sit yourself down and tell yourself that you are somebody, and any girl would be lucky to have you and remind yourself of your talents and good qualities. Intentionally internally praise yourself till you feel you are all that! See yourself that way, carry yourself that way and live your life that way. Go for the very best because you deserve the very best. We are worth what we THINK we are worth. It's not from what we have or anything, it is entirely in how we think - that's what determines our worth!
Re: My Mom Says Ion Get Bichs by ahnie: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ignore the resident food thief.
DaddyCoool:
Mom's wrong. Reason is low self-esteem. Sit yourself down and tell yourself that you are somebody, and any girl would be lucky to have you and remind yourself of your talents and good qualities. Intentionally internally praise yourself till you feel you are all that! See yourself that way, carry yourself that way and live your life that way. Go for the very best because you deserve the very best. We are worth what we THINK we are worth. It's not from what we have or anything, it is entirely in how we think - that's what determines our worth!
Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

6 Major Health Problems Caused By Large Breasts In Woman / A Father's Advice To His Son / Can You Do This To Your Biological Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.