Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Facts About Marriage. Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover !! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facts About Marriage. Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover !! (315 Views)

What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Marriage. Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover !! by Donkogbe: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Commenting on people's marriages is very delicate. In fact, unless you are directly involved it is safer you just keep quiet and mind your business. A marriage may look healthy on the outside but decayed on the inside. Another may look bad on the outside but very healthy on the inside! You will see couples that seem to be always at each other's throat, yet live very long together, and others that look like a perfect replica of the cinderela story crumbling before its second year. I think this whole romanticising of marriages have made people think the only healthy marriage is that where people appear in a certain way outside. Staying together is beyond all these cosmetic dressings that people now paint as priorities.

As an onlooker, you will never understand the nature of the bond that exists between two people because you werent there at the beginning, and you don't live with them. Let me give you one instance:

A married man, a typical bossy kind of husband, but who loves his wife. His wife a gentle and quiet wife giving her all to the marriage. Everything moved on fine, he commands and the wife obeys, the typical marriage setting here. They quarrel and settle and move on, like many marriages, until one day the wife caught him cheating. According to him it was just one silly mistake but the wife finds it hard forgiving him and since then she reacts harshly and acts rude to him. But the man knowing his guilt takes it all in and became the patient one as he doesn't want to lose his wife, hoping she will forgive him someday. At least his case is a litte - a tad little - bit better than those that will be caught cheating and still be imsolent, with a 'do your worst' attitude.

Imagine yourself as the onlooker and you see a woman being rude to her husband, what will be your comclusion? What a useless wife! What a weak husband! I can't tolerate it! He should just divorce her! He should marry another wife, it will calm her down! You see, your ignorance of their circum.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mohbahd:ndlea Gave Me A White Substance To Take / @everyone Scam Alert! Beware Of ANTHONY UGOCHUKWU AGBAHIWE 'Srredkita' / Grateful For My Husband � Are You Grateful For Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.