Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) (3176 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi releases new hit single.

Take a listen!!! ❀

#wetindeyhappentv

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘€πŸ‘‡
https://fb.watch/kXvSnax5IZ/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6DGBcimNXU

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by Niwdog(m): 12:18am On Jun 04, 2023
As a Catholic I enjoyed it

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by GeeMeshin1(m): 12:24am On Jun 04, 2023
Interesting
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by LeoDeKing: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Most of these politicians actually have IQ below average, what makes them appear intelligent in most cases are ideas from their handlers.

Now, just imagine this bullshit. Is he trying to tell us he is godly even though he knows that we know he is nothing close? What exactly does he intend to achieve with this comedy? To be loved or make caricature of himself?

To think this is the man I used to assume is by far more intelligent than Dino melaye, I never knew Dino melaye has been his role model. undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by gare(f): 2:29am On Jun 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Most of these politicians actually have IQ below average, what makes them appear intelligent in most cases are ideas from their handlers.

Now, just imagine this bullshit. Is he trying to tell us he is godly even though he knows that we know he is nothing close? What exactly does he intend to achieve with this comedy? To be loved or make caricature of himself?

To think this is the man I used to assume is by far more intelligent than Dino melaye, I never knew Dino melaye has been his role model. undecided

There's nothing wrong for him to sing, as long it's legal, if you don't like it you can go to court πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by malali: 3:03am On Jun 04, 2023
Politcal IDP

El-Rufai turned shehu sani to a blogger

Wike turned Rotimi Amaechi to a choirmaster

Its just beginning.

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by HacheNoire: 3:03am On Jun 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

…..and you are the godly one?

Smh…….

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by Rhassidy360: 3:06am On Jun 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Now, just imagine this bullshit. Is he trying to tell us he is godly even though he knows that we know he is nothing close? What exactly does he intend to achieve with this comedy? To be loved or make caricature of himself? U no go talk finish my bro

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by ludd2018: 3:26am On Jun 04, 2023
From Nigerian presidency to gospel singer after u stopped your brother Gej from second term ...moronic

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by manchyme: 4:00am On Jun 04, 2023
ludd2018:
From Nigerian presidency to gospel singer after u stopped your brother Gej from second term ...moronic

that's politics and they may even be friends now. after all, Patience Jonathan started the fight by collecting microphone from a sitting governor because she's president wife.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by Akungitit: 4:17am On Jun 04, 2023
This is why you never mess with politicians like Wike and Tinubu, they will send you to Abyss the land of the irrelevant and lowly,ask Peter Gringory Obi and Atiku the serial contestant. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by TreasureJunky: 5:13am On Jun 04, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala.
Oga Rotimi don turn choir master. He no fit go back to em state, he no fit stay for Abuja, everywhere is hot for him, he's rejected everywhere. He finally run to church for refuge. God be with him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by chrisxxx(m): 5:23am On Jun 04, 2023
ludd2018:
His political career took a downturn immediately after then. Buhari became sceptical with him despite giving him some roles that made him appear trusted.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by Goodlady(f): 5:30am On Jun 04, 2023
Nice song o.
Waiting to see if he won't be in this new govt.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by Caseless: 5:32am On Jun 04, 2023
I like Amaechi, but he didn't handle his loss well. Now Wike has the state and the federal. He'd struggle in the next 4 years, if he's not careful.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by Caseless: 5:36am On Jun 04, 2023
chrisxxx:

His political career took a downturn immediately after then. Buhari became sceptical with him despite giving him some roles that made him appear trusted.
Buhari became skeptical of who? You're lying. Amaechi was close to Buhari's heart - he was one of the strongest men in his administration. Buhari wanted him to win the primaries.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by chrisxxx(m): 5:44am On Jun 04, 2023
Caseless:
Buhari became skeptical of who? You're lying. Amaechi was close to Buhari's heart - he was one of the strongest men in his administration. Buhari wanted him to win the primaries.
Bros you don't know the ways of Fulani people. Their number one weapon is tricks and pretense. Buhari so much trusted Amaechi and when he was asked to endorse a successor he went for Lawan?
It would have been game over if Buhari had nominated Amaechi.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by nabiz(m): 5:50am On Jun 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!! ❀

#wetindeyhappentv

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘€πŸ‘‡

wonderful lyrics
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by Keji1012(m): 6:00am On Jun 04, 2023
malali:
Politcal IDP

El-Rufai turned shehu sani to a blogger

Wike turned Rotimi Amaechi to a choirmaster

Its just beginning.

Lol
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by Nairalander248: 6:05am On Jun 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!! ❀

#wetindeyhappentv

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘€πŸ‘‡

This is not new jare, it's an old song just resutface
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by crackhouse(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2023
Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by Otuegbe: 6:23am On Jun 04, 2023
Two musical bands from Rivers state.
Wike - highlife
Amaechi - gospel.
Amaechi want to show wike,that he can sing better.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by famology(m): 6:38am On Jun 04, 2023
Caseless:
I like Amaechi, but he didn't handle his loss well. Now Wike has the state and the federal. He'd struggle in the next 4 years, if he's not careful.

It's not just 4yrs. He's gone politically.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by Nahunger(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2023
gare:

There's nothing wrong for him to sing, as long it's legal, if you don't like it you can go to court πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes he should go to court πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by APCNig: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2023
Nyezom Wike the wicked one, shey this thing wey you do good like this? There is Godu oooo. See as you turn a self acclaimed political godfather to upcoming musician like Mr. P. Nyezom Wike, na you kill this man political career before Emilokan Tinubu come bury am

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by Gaabasky: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2023
Wike u are a bad guy. See what u turned Rotimi to. Daris God oo
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by APCNig: 7:26am On Jun 04, 2023
manchyme:

that's politics and they may even be friends now. after all, Patience Jonathan started the fight by collecting microphone from a sitting governor because she's president wife.

You are not wrong about this. That imPatience Jonathan is a useless fat cow. But Rotimi Amaechi has proven that he is a kindergarten politician. Olusegun Obasanjo fought Emilokan Tinubu nah, but Tinubu fought Obasanjo to a standstill, and today despite Obasanjo back stabbing, betrayal and all, Emilokan Tinubu is the President of the Federal Republic

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by blabulu2000: 8:04am On Jun 04, 2023
Amaechi is now a gospel singer...but before plunging into an entertainment career...we already know that your political career in both APC and PDP has expired...now you can retire with the Rivers state and Railway project stolen money....and join your predecessor Peter Odili
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2023
APC bench ham, baba switch career one time
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) by Stone03: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2023
What a powerful song, full of messages. I am spiritually rejuvenated having listened to the song.
"The Lord's Spirit renews the face of the earth...." I will keep seeking His Spirit daily that my own earth be renewed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President / Nigeria In The Next Five Years / What Has Atiku Contributed To D Development Of Nigeria With All His Time In Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.