Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) (2997 Views)

Pastor Kingsley Unokhogie Escapes Assassination Attempt Along Benin Asaba Road / A Man's Car After An Assassination Attempt On His Life In Cross River - Pics / Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by Glimpsetv: 12:07am On Jun 04, 2023
The man skillfully evaded an assassination attempt through quick thinking and agility. He cleverly maneuvered and managed to dodge the bullets fired by the assassins, who were observed riding on a motorcycle.

Acting swiftly, the victim sought cover behind a pillar and swiftly made his escape from the area.

A surveillance camera captured the moment when one of the bullets struck a nearby scooter, causing the fuel tank to rupture and fuel to leak onto the ground.

It was undeniably a close call and a remarkable escape for the man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHst_eYpvRA

1 Like

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:14am On Jun 04, 2023
See level! Follow my fb page for free daily football odds.
Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by richeeyo(m): 1:46am On Jun 04, 2023
Guy must go out of town
Shooter spotted too

6 Likes

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by Melonsmasher: 1:59am On Jun 04, 2023
Sharp

1 Like

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:43am On Jun 04, 2023
Indian trying to kill a black brother (African) I guess.........

1 Like

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by Goodlady(f): 5:27am On Jun 04, 2023
It was his lucky day. No one can cheat death.

2 Likes

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by epondudu: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2023
F****k sh***t that's instincts.

1 Like

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by Fourtygees: 6:24am On Jun 04, 2023
Wow... That man gats to leave town ASAP..
That was so close....
Sharp man....always observing.

3 Likes

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by 1Alex: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2023
He is just articulate. A less articulate guy would just begin to run and get hit by the groundnut.

4 Likes

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by Gadafii: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2023
When you use 100% of your brain capacity

5 Likes

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by Melonsmasher: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2023
1Alex:
He is just articulate. A less articulate guy would just begin to run and get hit by the groundnut.
Imagine the side he was walking on before he noticed and took cover

1 Like

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by id4sho(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2023
Dude needs to be investigated too
Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by Haveyoueatentod: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2023
Almost saw his maker thanks to the pillar

1 Like

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by jjcena(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2023
He survived because he wasn't pressing his phone while walking on the road. If you like continue with the habbit of pressing phone on the road, e fit be motor we fail brake go meet

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by Kharol1234: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2023
Who come drop beat like say na Action movie 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by Highesschief1: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2023
The guy also lucky say him no fat

3 Likes

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by Baronthecelebri: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2023
Thank God for him
Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by matify83: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
Even the bicycle guy at the far end also took off at lightening speed.

The black guy was wise to have taken cover instead of bolting out in open view of his attackers. He is definitely a suspect also.

2 Likes

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by marlow1962(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nawa o, so idians too they do ride-by ?
(This one no be drive-by again)

1 Like

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by ednut1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Indian trying to kill a black brother (African) I guess.........
Indian trying to kill another indian. Many indians have dark skin

1 Like

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Glimpsetv:
The man skillfully evaded an assassination attempt through quick thinking and agility. He cleverly maneuvered and managed to dodge the bullets fired by the assassins, who were observed riding on a motorcycle.

Acting swiftly, the victim sought cover behind a pillar and swiftly made his escape from the area.

A surveillance camera captured the moment when one of the bullets struck a nearby scooter, causing the fuel tank to rupture and fuel to leak onto the ground.

It was undeniably a close call and a remarkable escape for the man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHst_eYpvRA
Op which Movie? grin.

He who lives by sword....
He was lucky for that moment, he should make changes asap. If he is innocent ,may he forever be lucky.

1 Like

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by todugo(m): 12:40am On Jun 05, 2023
What saved him was that he was alert or where of his environment and was proactive.
Unlike some who would be pressing their phone while walk or distracted by something else.
It pays to be vigilant at all times!!!

I am like this man, when ever I am out on the street,I am always self aware of my surroundings. especially people or cars that are coming behind me, and Infront of me.

1 Like

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by todugo(m): 12:42am On Jun 05, 2023
What saved him was that he was alert or aware of his environment and was proactive.
Unlike some who would be pressing their phone while walking or distracted by something else.
It pays to be vigilant at all times!!!

I am like this man, when ever I am out on the street I am always self aware of my surroundings especially people or cars that are coming behind me and Infront of me.

1 Like

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by Glimpsetv: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Op which Movie? grin.

He who lives by sword....
He was lucky for that moment, he should make changes asap. If he is innocent ,may he forever be lucky.

Lol. Real life movie bro.
Yea, he seems far from innocent; he gives off the impression of being a professional assassin, a highly dangerous guy. The way he effortlessly maneuvers and avoids bullets indicates his involvement in illicit activities.
If someone like me were in that situation, it would be easy to become perplexed and eventually meet a tragic fate, except God intervenes.

So, it seems that his time to face consequences hasn't arrived just yet, I suppose. Nevertheless, I must acknowledge and admire his exceptional intelligence and composure.

1 Like

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Glimpsetv:

Lol. Real life movie bro.
Yea, he seems far from innocent; he gives off the impression of being a professional assassin, a highly dangerous guy. The way he effortlessly maneuvers and avoids bullets indicates his involvement in illicit activities.
If someone like me were in that situation, it would be easy to become perplexed and eventually meet a tragic fate, except God intervenes.

So, it seems that his time to face consequences hasn't arrived just yet, I suppose. Nevertheless, I must acknowledge and admire his exceptional intelligence and composure.

He who lives by sword , dies by sword.

He was quick to aware he was the target. So if na Game boy, God hand go reach am, cos he made other cried.. a must to cry for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Narrow Escape: Man Dodges Assassination Attempt With Smart Moves(video&pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2023
And he didn't waste time hanging around before he bolted in the opposite direction

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Denies Babcock University Student Bail Over Gang-rape Of UNILAG Student / Ember month List Of Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria For 2019 Xmas Pic / Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.