Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Parents Having An Affair - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Having An Affair (12776 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Having An Affair by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
showstopa:

@Fynewaka.
My father died yesterday(RIP Dad) and if my mum seeks to remarry in 2 years time, we would gladly find a husband for her. And if the man she happens to want to marry, coincidentally is my Father in law who I don't have by the way, awkward as it may sound, she has our blessings. You on the other hand I thought was dumb, apparently you are not only malignantly dumb but you are a hypocrite too. That happiness you so desparately wish to deny your family, may it elude you.

I cannot stoop so low to call you names. 'The intelligent one', why don't you stick to the topic rather than this name calling spree.
Re: Parents Having An Affair by ronkebp(f): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2011
Abegiii, people should sit down and think for once,  just because they are our parents we would let them be because we want their happiness!!!! undecided undecided undecided. to me it is wrong! i do not care what anybody says, if it were my mum, i will tell her point blank, i love her and will not care about what she does with her retired or spare-time. Infact i will organise men for her to make her happy, but by the time my father-inlaw misbehaves to my mummy, omo!!!, yahwah go gas, and i will not look at face. i fit deal with an unknown man, but my father-inlaw would be a house-hold trouble.
Re: Parents Having An Affair by showstopa: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ronkebp we are saying the same thing, reeking of hypocrisy.ewwww How did I enter this thread sef, na me find trouble
@fynewaka, its not name callings its descriptioning grin. Oh you are from Ugep. now i understand your thinking pattern
Re: Parents Having An Affair by ronkebp(f): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ showstopa, we are not saying the same thing.
Re: Parents Having An Affair by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2011
ronkebp:

Abegiii, people should sit down and think for once,  just because they are our parents we would let them be because we want their happiness!!!! undecided undecided undecided. to me it is wrong! i do not care what anybody says, if it were my mum, i will tell her point blank, i love her and will not care about what she does with her retired or spare-time. Infact i will organise men for her to make her happy, but by the time my father-inlaw misbehaves to my mummy, omo!!!, yahwah go gas, and i will not look at face. i fit deal with an unknown man, but my father-inlaw would be a house-hold trouble.

EXACTLY THE POINT!

showstopa:

@ronkebp we are saying the same thing, reeking of hypocrisy.ewwww How did I enter this thread sef, na me find trouble
@fynewaka, its not name callings its descriptioning grin. Oh you are from Ugep. now i understand your thinking pattern

Kindly tell me how Ugep people think?? You have no damn point my friend.
Re: Parents Having An Affair by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2011
This showstoppa guy is high on Alomo. Ronke is saying one thing and you are saying another only for you to remark that both of you are saying the same thing. LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Parents Having An Affair by r231(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2011
undecided
Re: Parents Having An Affair by ronkebp(f): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2011
I just tabled this matter in my office of 15 people, and am sorry to say that 14 of them thinks it is wierd!!!!!!!!!! is it done!!! do people do stuff like that? hell yeah!!!! is it right?? hell to da effing NO!!! PERIOD.
Re: Parents Having An Affair by showstopa: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2011
This showstoppa guy is high on Alomo. Ronke is saying one thing and you are saying another only for you to remark that both of you are saying the same thing. LWKMD       grin grin grin

My point is Ugep Ninja, that your parents should not give a flying Bleep what you think about their getting married to themselves. They should come out and marry , as I wont support hide and seek runs.
I wonder why I am bothering to trying to making a point  cool Close minded peeps would always be close minded anyways.The hypocrisy i referred to Ronke as saying is arranigng male prostitutes for her mum than let her marry her FIL.

At Ronke, who decides what is right, getting prostitutes for your mum is right abi?
Re: Parents Having An Affair by ronkebp(f): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2011
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!! (TALK TO DA HAND))))) grin grin grin grin, IF NA MAN MY MAMA WANT, WELL! WILL ORGANIZE FOR HER. ANY SIZE AND AGE!!!!

But in the above, the mother is alreading kpekusing the FIL, if they want to get married all well and good, if anybody call me to settle matter!!!!! i will misbehave that day!!!
Re: Parents Having An Affair by executinal(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2011
@OP advice your friend to allow them be, because love must carry on. Abeg make she not put sand for their garry, before old man and woman will die of heart attack cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Parents Having An Affair by showstopa: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2011
I wonder why parents need to call you to settle any kind of matter, is it unto younger and wiser cool
Re: Parents Having An Affair by ronkebp(f): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^so many times my parents have disagreements, na me be always the middle person, my dad will call me and report to me, my mum will call me also and report my dad to me, who will i support?? usually none!!!! but that is family, not an outsider.
Re: Parents Having An Affair by dipo1: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2011
well, we are just giving opinions. sometimes, one's views changes when he/she is actually fazed with the situation (in reality).
Re: Parents Having An Affair by member479760: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
Let dem continue to enjoy demselves for the rest of their lives and let amebo go enter bush.
Re: Parents Having An Affair by tEsLim(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
Looks like an old thread way back re-invented. I can remember this vividly
Re: Parents Having An Affair by emmatok(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2011
What if the two decide to marry, it means no more father and mother in law.

It becomes step father and step mother. HMM

If their is an issue between the couple, how will they counsel to settle without being bias.
Re: Parents Having An Affair by Obiagu1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2011
This is pathetic!
In-laws should remain in-laws, nothing more, nothing less.

How many times have you seen two brothers marrying from the same family as if the other girls in the house are not attractive?

In as much as the two elderly lovers cannot withstand the criticism if it becomes open, the girl and her husband can't withstand it either. So the best thing they should do is pressurise them to break up and conceal the story completely.
Re: Parents Having An Affair by IbroSaunks(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
ill go with @ronkebp, though not all the way, its really not all about happiness everytime , what happens if they get the funny idea of marrying too, though its a long shot but if it happens d oda couple become step siblings, also things cud get really complicated , sometimes its really not worth d risk, happiness can b found in many oda places ,
Re: Parents Having An Affair by nnwniger: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
You might be able to sell your fake story to one of those movie producers, people love se x stories. I have problems believing your story sir, I'm sorry. Good luck
Re: Parents Having An Affair by chyzoo4u(m): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2011
The way that lead to destruction is broad whereas one dat is narrow leads to live. This's the reason am not surprised that most comments here supports this shameful act. To the few that condemns this entanglement, keep it up with the truth. To others, since this's right nd happiness in your eyes, what is it in the eyes of God
Re: Parents Having An Affair by dipo1: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2011
chyzoo4u:

The way that lead to destruction is broad whereas one dat is narrow leads to live. This's the reason am not surprised that most comments here supports this shameful act. To the few that condemns this entanglement, keep it up with the truth for it will set u free. To others, since this's right nd happiness in your eyes, what is it in the eyes of God

hilarious grin
Re: Parents Having An Affair by chyzoo4u(m): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2011
dipo+:

hilarious grin
Yeah, damn hilarious from a hilarious verse, For u shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Parents Having An Affair by Teemoore22: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2011
life is worth living irrespective of the age differences, pls give them a chance to explore their old age adventure.
Re: Parents Having An Affair by Ayowumie(m): 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2011
Although it might not be wrong, it is weird some how. It is like a brother and his step sister getting married because that is how it wud seem if the 2 inlaws finally go ahead with anything that resembles marriage.
It looks like something out of a story book.
Teemoore22:

life is worth living irrespective of the age differences, pls give them a chance to explore their old age adventure.
I agree but it seems strange
Re: Parents Having An Affair by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2011
Are the lives of nigerians really this dramatic? I highly doubt it.
Re: Parents Having An Affair by Ndipe(m): 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2011
Re: Parents Having An Affair by Domwiz4all(m): 2:22am On Oct 01, 2011
I dont tink i belive dis story.
Re: Parents Having An Affair by Sike(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2011
Enjoyment at its Peak!! Abeg free them jor.
Re: Parents Having An Affair by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2011
Update. They called a family meeting. Some family members supported and some opposed. Her Father In Law insists he has tried, he raised his kids in d last 15 years alone, now he insists God has given him a last chance to be happy and he will not let them take it from him. He asked his kids how many times a month they call him and how many times they visit him, they all have der families and cling to them. Daddy has spoken case closed
Re: Parents Having An Affair by IbroSaunks(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2011
wow, Thats deep sha, i still think its a tad wierd but in d end, his life his rules! i wish em the best,
Re: Parents Having An Affair by Merc: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2011
I like the 69yr old man. Still full of action. Make dem carry go jare.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? / Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. / A Sound Slap From His Mother-In-Law!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.