Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. (5346 Views)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians / 8 Important Ways We Can Develop Our Faith As Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by Raycelove: 6:20am On Jun 04, 2023
8 important ways we can live in faith as a Christian.

Here are eight ways we can live by faith as Christians

1) By believing and accepting Jesus and be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

2) By submitting ourselves to the will of God and purpose for our lives as Christians.

3) By consistently hearing and acting on the Word of God

4) By being spiritual, praying and fasting often to develop our faith.

5) By being holy, righteous, pure in heart and living in grace to be perfect in all our activities.

6) By seeking continuous communion and time with the Holy Spirit.

7) By seeking more understanding on our lives and encouraging a godly and healthy lifestyle.

8.) By living in humility, peace, and declaring the works of God.

Amen.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by Raycelove: 6:23am On Jun 04, 2023
Bible verses
1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Deuteronomy 28:13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

John 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Romans 3:23-24 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Matthew 9:20-22 And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:

For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.

But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.

Joel 2:25-26 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Psalms 30:5-6 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Psalms 1:1-3 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Ephesians 6:12-18 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.

Mark 4:13-20 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?

The sower soweth the word.

And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;

And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,

And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by Benfaco: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by Raycelove: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2023
We believe you are blessed by the Word
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by EnemyofGod2: 7:16am On Jun 11, 2023
God or Satan or Jesus Christ doesn't exist.

There's no verifiable recognizable concretable approvable evidence of their existence.
No man Born of woman has ever proof the existence of god.i challenge anybody here to proof the existence of God to me.

Believe me.Don't let anybody deceive you, there's no any imaginary God up there in the sky.
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by MisterBanny(m): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2023
Is there still any Christian??
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by slawomir: 8:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Hahah

Christian are very funny

Ask any of them what is keeping you alive

They will say the grace of God

So out of the forty thousands that died in Turkey earthquake there is no single person among them that also have the same grace of God that you are enjoying
mecus4love:

How many times will u repeat this on a thread?

Stop attacking christians. Just back off and pursue your delusional course

Like i said Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by omoredia: 8:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Christianity is beyond religion
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by hopefulLandlord: 8:36am On Jun 11, 2023
faith in a Jesus 97.9% of People in Israel don't believe in?

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2022 was 73.6% Jewish, 18.1% Muslim, 1.9% Christian, and 1.6% Druze. The remaining 4.8% included faiths such as Samaritanism and Baháʼí, as well as "religiously unclassified".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by hopefulLandlord: 8:36am On Jun 11, 2023
omoredia:
Christianity is beyond religion
yeah, it's become a sport

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by Winters23: 8:36am On Jun 11, 2023
grin

The hustle must go on
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by Skillsnigeria: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Noted
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by Ever8090: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hahah

Christiana are very funny

So out of the forty thousands thay died in Turkey earthquake there is no single person among them that also have the same grace of God that you are enjoying
lol...scientist settles down to create things but want your like to believe that, ye were not created but came into existence by chance....lol...and you come carry am for head
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by superCleanworks(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2023
to whom it may concern
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by ajekpaks(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2023
ok
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by mecus4love(m): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hahah

Christian are very funny

So out of the forty thousands that died in Turkey earthquake there is no single person among them that also have the same grace of God that you are enjoying

How many times will u repeat this on a thread?

Stop attacking christians. Just back off and pursue your delusional course

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by Thattallgirl(f): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2023
Whereas the centurion who Jesus told had great faith didn't do all that is written above. He simply saw Jesus in His grace (undeserved favor), that Jesus is willing and able to heal his servant, and that He is filled with love. The centurion wasn't even a Jew...he wasn't versed in the ten commandments or other laws and rules in Israel.
The same thing with the woman Jesus commended that she had great faith. Stop listing rules and regulations that Jesus Himself didn't put on people when He was on earth in order for their faith to increase.
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by omoredia: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

yeah, it's become a sport

Ok so man city inter is beyond ur religion? Good
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by BabaAgba79(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Raycelove:
8 important ways we can live in faith as a Christian.

Here are eight ways we can live by faith as Christians

1) By believing and accepting Jesus and be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

2) By submitting ourselves to the will of God and purpose for our lives as Christians.

3) By consistently hearing and acting on the Word of God

4) By being spiritual, praying and fasting often to develop our faith.

5) By being holy, righteous, pure in heart and living in grace to be perfect in all our activities.

6) By seeking continuous communion and time with the Holy Spirit.

7) By seeking more understanding on our lives and encouraging a godly and healthy lifestyle.

8.) By living in humility, peace, and declaring the works of God.

Amen.

Blaming ur sins on someone else is an act of irresponsibility! I accept all my mistakes! I bear them all. They are with me for life! Living in faith is living in lies! Work out ur ways!
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by Monzze: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
As for Number 5

You cannot be holy, it's not possible.
you sin, ask for forgiveness, them assume you've been forgiven and continue living until you sin again.. And the cycle keeps going

You're not even sure if your previous sin was forgiven, I mean, it's not as if God tells you that.
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by phemmyfour: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hahah

Christian are very funny

Like i said Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance
Ignorance

Grace means "I didn't deserve it" not "I worked for it"

If you understand GRACE from that perspective, you will apply wisdom in your submission
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by fortunechy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Me and 4 other person's...
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2023
Awesome.

(1) (Reply)

Exodus Never Happened And The Walls Of Jericho Did Not Come A-tumbling Down / Why Evil Disproves Atheism / Funny Things We Christians Say Without Checking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.