Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Feeling Of Being The Sole Survivor In A Domestic Family. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Feeling Of Being The Sole Survivor In A Domestic Family. (238 Views)

HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Feeling Of Being The Sole Survivor In A Domestic Family. by Born2winnx: 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
My dad is in his 80s and the youngest of 7 siblings. everytime he used to talk about his brothers and sisters and call out their names to us how close they were. Some died during the civil war and his only immediate elder sister died 2005. I can sense the pain in his voice which makes me wonder How it feels to be the only survivor in a domestic family with people who you grow up with all gone.

I mean I still have my brother's and sisters here with me and some child hood friends. We don't know who will be first to go but sometimes I wonder how it feels

1 Like

Re: The Feeling Of Being The Sole Survivor In A Domestic Family. by TimT: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Live for today... love as much as Ur heart can carry.. forgive always. Life isn't worth keeping malice... Try and be happy... Don't worry about Death.. it will come but no one knows when and what manner.. so live for today..
Re: The Feeling Of Being The Sole Survivor In A Domestic Family. by Albinoflash(m): 12:36am On Sep 17, 2023
ote author=TimT post=125838100]Live for today... love as much as Ur heart can carry.. forgive always. Life isn't worth keeping malice... Try and be happy... Don't worry about Death.. it will come but no one knows when and what manner.. so live for today..[/quote]just had to make a screenshot of this your quote,it hits deep

1 Like

Re: The Feeling Of Being The Sole Survivor In A Domestic Family. by izonborn098(m): 1:17am On Sep 17, 2023
Everyone will go so enjoy ur time when u are life..

1 Like

Re: The Feeling Of Being The Sole Survivor In A Domestic Family. by talented321: 1:24am On Sep 17, 2023
With my loud...
Talks like this make me smoke my loud the more...
Sometimes i became so weak when i think about my brilliant and business minded younger sister..
The word (death) can take anybody, anytime any day. Whether u smoke or not. Whether u go to church or not. Whether u like evil or not...
All the same enjoy your life because nobody will follow u go..

1 Like

Re: The Feeling Of Being The Sole Survivor In A Domestic Family. by TimT: 5:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Albinoflash:
ote author=TimT post=125838100]Live for today... love as much as Ur heart can carry.. forgive always. Life isn't worth keeping malice... Try and be happy... Don't worry about Death.. it will come but no one knows when and what manner.. so live for today..just had to make a screenshot of this your quote,it hits deep
Thanks
Re: The Feeling Of Being The Sole Survivor In A Domestic Family. by izonborn098(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2023
Traumatized...

(1) (Reply)

Impersonation And Forceful Marriage / Cost Of Childbirth Or Natal Medical Plans Port Harcourt / Sign Of Immaturity In Marriage:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.