Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? (6539 Views)

What Good Character Have You Developed Since You Started Attending Your Church? / Is Prosperity For The Present Church? / China Bans Children From Attending Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by placeofallure(f): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
My family church. I was born here, got married here and creating my family, a new generation here - Evangelical Church Winning All.
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by tiswell(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
Houseoflydia:
Same here. ASSEMBLIES OF GOD for lifeđź‘‹
and na una do bad tins pass
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by Cunnilingus(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
Left Assemblies of God Church to Anglican Communion in 2011 baptized and Confirmed same year got married there in 2019

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by blesoh(f): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
RCCG 10 years now,no going back
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by Sureblack47: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
20 years plus now
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by Dumte(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
At home in Port Harcourt, Christ Army Church Nigeria since 1995 till date.

Here in the North, Chapel of Grace (Living Faith Foundation) since 2018
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by sacajawea: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Haven't attended church since I turned 20. At least, I am saner and more logical now. Religion is a shackle.
How old are you now?
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by sacajawea: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I see. Well, they don't.
Since 20 years old, they don't feed you?
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by folake4u(f): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
Since birth.
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by Lighthouse50: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
tiswell:
you will find another one in few years,and the cycle continues
You dont mean it.
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by BigCee0: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
Lighthouse50:
According to the rule of pascal triangle, it's and i've is correct and not "it's" & '"i've". Thank you

grin grin

Thank goodness you've learnt something. Don't be swift to criticize next time.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by stanisbaratheon: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
12 years
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by FahBuLous: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
akata1:
great AG.. Was born there more than 30years ago
Even when i go to a new city, the first place i look for is AG church.. E de my blood.
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by FahBuLous: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
[quote author=Houseoflydia post=123566632]Same here. ASSEMBLIES OF GOD for life
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by Shaev7(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
The Holy Mother Church, Catholic.
Birth. Over 33 years! What makes me quit, I quit church for life. No going else.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by bizhop01: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
OboOlora:
I change church every Sunday so far it’s not white garment and it’s not a Nigerian church!!!
Nigerians in churches are worse than devil in hell; pretentious, wicked and deceitful lots!
You change church every Sunday to search for prey
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
sacajawea:

How old are you now?

Almost approaching late 20s. Do the maths.
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
sacajawea:

Since 20 years old, they don't feed you?

Is anything wrong with that?
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by sacajawea: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Is anything wrong with that?
At 20, you still have some sort of support...
Been feeding since 20 is very very unlikely in this Nigeria, considering coming from you especially.
And no it's not Wrong obviously, it's Quite something actually.
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by sacajawea: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Almost approaching late 20s. Do the maths.
You said you are 35 the other time. How come you are late 20's now?
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
sacajawea:

At 20, you still have some sort of support...
Been feeding since 20 is very very unlikely in this Nigeria, considering coming from you especially.
And no it's not Wrong obviously, it's Quite something actually.

What do you mean? Stop assuming. Whatever you must have known or read about me right here doesn't mean that's my reality. You should rid yourself of that thought. I stopped living off my parents when I turned 18-19. And as well, stopped living with them in my early 20s.

Is that strange to you?
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
sacajawea:

You said you are 35 the other time. How come you are late 20's now?

Even if I told you I was 35, do I look it? Can you not catch a joke when you see one? I think “sense of humor” should be added to the Nigerian educational system as a lone subject in schools.

I'm 25.
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by Panda7(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
mine is from birth. i want to know what the church as an organization contributes to our personal life, growth and purpose outside fellowship because i know of people who have been serving in church for long yet they they cant be succesful in life, no jobs, no wife and cant build yet the church takes tithe and offering all year round.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by sacajawea: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

What do you mean? Stop assuming. Whatever you must have known or read about me right here doesn't mean that's my reality. You should rid yourself of that thought. I stopped living off my parents when I turned 18-19. And as well, stopped living with them in my early 20s.

Is that strange to you?
It's not strange? But how were you surviving?
I'm curious... How were you paying full bills?
Or you were living in a Face me I face you, one room... Very cheap kind
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
sacajawea:

It's not strange? But how were you surviving?
I'm curious... However you paying full bills?
Or you were living in a Face me I face you, one room... Very cheap kind

lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by sacajawea: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

lipsrsealed
Talk.
Which work you been dey use support Yourself...
Also you actually look up to 30+. If they say you are Above 30, one would not Doubt
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
sacajawea:

Talk.
Also you actually look up to 30+. If they say you are Above 30, one would not Doubt

LMAO. grin

Na story you dey find. None, I have to give you.
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by sacajawea: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO. grin

Na story you dey find. None, I have to give you.
This time I'm not.
Anyway Talk, Which work did you do to survive all that time, I wanna know
Re: How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? by PoliteActivist: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
OboOlora:

5eun is an idiot! Wtf do I have to swear allegiance to a head slamming religion before making a comment on a public forum? Do they do the same thing when commenting on a Christian post?

That modafoka be running his site like a Taliban.

In this your post from a Muslim thread u made a mistake and wrote 5eun instead of Seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God? / Christian Lady Cooking Sahur&iftar For A Muslim Brother;islamic Perspective / Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.