Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu (44358 Views)

Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement / Mbappe Tells PSG He Wants To Leave For Real Madrid After Messi Joins Club / Sergio Ramos Leaves Real Madrid After 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by Brutee: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
End of an era
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by Machinegun91(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
Madrid is finished
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by Psady(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
cathodekazim:
Arteta, quickly grab this guy
It will be a slap to the face for a club like Arsenal to go for him ,I could vividly remember years back when his service was needed at the emirate,on hearing the media speculating his move to the emirate,he felt it was a complete joke for a club like Arsenal to be seeking his service, he felt too big then for the move.
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by bentenny(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Omoh that cash the Saudi club is offering is too huge to let go joor!
Any sensible player of his age knows he wont be around playing in europe for long and must start prepping for retirement!
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by Goalnaldo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
Wow. Chapters come to an end. Last season was marcelo and the season before was ramos. I've seen casillas and raul bid farewell to the most succesfull club in football. Farewell Benzema. like Ronaldo and others you will always have a place in my heart. feel free to return to santiago anytime cause thats your home.
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by Teeroyzimma: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Theboss001:
Blud don run from laliga after lewandowski don come to overshadow am again 😭😭 he waited for Ronaldo to comot laliga, boom Suarez dey there.
He waited for Suarez to comot boom Messi, he waited for Messi to comot, boom lewandowski came thru again.
Make he go carry on with his penaldo in the camel league. he might be king there.
Pessi wan lick Ronaldo's balls for Saudi, that is why he left PSG

Always jealous of King CR7
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by bentenny(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
cathodekazim:
Arteta, quickly grab this guy
He is going to the Saudi league!
The cash they are offering him is too tempting to let go!
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by omooba74(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
I kinda like that guy,Benzema, he's a legend...
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by Ade1177: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
sprints1:
Messi to Am Hilal this week Benzema to Am Ittihad Busquet to join soon. Ronaldo is truly an inspiration that little dwarf called messi always jealous of Ronaldo ororo is an icon abeg.

Ronaldo was right when he said other stars will join soon

They abused him and called him names

Now Messi and all others will join

I knew it since that game of Riyard vs Psg

I just hope Ronaldo gets a bigger contract

Make e no allow Messi dey earn double his pay

Al nassr must add up

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by purplekayc(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2023

Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by BABYBULLETIN: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
BunbleBee:
Omo that guy has been posting that video for the past 4 years with different accounts
not only that,he spams each tread with the video,it becoming irritated...e no go better for them

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by sprints1: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ade1177:

Ronaldo was right when he said other stars will join soon

They abused him and called him names

Now Messi and all others will join

I knew it since that game of Riyard vs Psg

I just hope Ronaldo gets a bigger contract

Make e no allow Messi dey earn double his pay

Al nassr must add up
yeah I think messi made up is mind when he played against ronaldo in that all star game as u said. Even Ramos has left PSG to I dey hear al ittihad too are interested in him. Maybe neymar too will join cuz mbappe doesn't want him at PSG and the fans are not happy with him. The league is getting recognition bit by bit the Arabs one thing are like about them they are open to suggestions that why they are developing. Unlike my stupid country. Ronaldo say they want to achieve the limelight in 5 years time. People have started watching the League. DSTV too will soon buy the rights to watch Saudi pro league. He is enjoying his life in Arabia free accommodation free everything. Na wetin dey enter Messi eye be that barawo.
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by Shattuck(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
Damn Karim my nigga thanks for all the years of pure joy you gave to all of us HALA MADRID FOREVER
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by Tradepunter2: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nice one legend...... Really love this guys football style....
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by jayworld15(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
bakynes:

He didn't play alongside Zidane. Zidane left a long time before Benzema came in from Lyon.

Karim Benzema was bought one year before the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo. You can say he played alongside Raul but not Zidane.

So Ronaldo didn't play with Raul? Nawao. Ronaldo donned the number9 when Raul was there. He donned number7 when Raul left for Shalke 04.
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by zilon12(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
That's how star 🌠 do grin
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
BeauBragnar11

Oga say what you know.
Madrid were literally mounting pressure on Benz for a contract renewal.

But €400M was too good to ignore.
Reason he's headed to the gulf state.

Mounting pressure on a 36 years old, this statement means you don't know real madrid or perez and his ruthless abilityof discarding old players. Perez only want Benzema as a role player. The team needs a striker that will grow with this current young crop of players
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by LesbianBoy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
Everyone is trying to cash out now.

Football is getting boring grin grin grin grin
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by jayworld15(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
Adakintroy:

He is a legend. But it difficult to call many place home. Thats why I highlight loyalty.

Sporting Academy is named after CR7. He's Manchester United Legend and he has Old Trafford as his home like everyone of its legends. He had history with Turin. And right now, he's loved in Saudi Arabia. Tell me what makes a place your home without what I put there?
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by TrainPark: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ella231:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Go and sell fuel...
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by GreaterFuture(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
GreaterFuture:
Benzema bows out... A long, enviable Career

Y'all reach out, I have good streaming solutions for all sports, matches, cable stations and many more!
Watch movies, series, and thousands of TV stations all over the world, literally any station in the world.
Very Perfect for all Naija People πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ (and Africans) in Diaspora.
Follow BBnaija, AIT, STv all local Tv stations and content, African magic, African cable stations and many more!

Watch all movies past and present from the over 50k+ and 10+ movies and series box.
Save huge money on cable bills. Save money on Netflix, Amazon prime, Disney plus etc. too

Watch on smart TV at home, on your phone, laptop anywhere you are, on any device

Reach out now, very very affordable, I'm honest πŸ‘ŒπŸ½
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by EDOLUWA: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
The guy is a Big Success πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by bakynes(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
jayworld15:

So Ronaldo didn't play with Raul? Nawao. Ronaldo donned the number9 when Raul was there. He donned number7 when Raul left for Shalke 04.
Why exactly did you mention me, where did I mention Ronaldo didn't play with Raul? Can't you read.
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by dewiseacre(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
Por siempre en nuestros corazones y en la historia Kareem!
Hala Madrid!
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by zealousayo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
Amazing player and an amazing career indeed.

This is how it should be. All is well that ends well. Not CR7 and mesi who don't want to retire with dignitthey want to continue playing until their kids join them in the champions league.

He's not retiring; he's rather leaving for another club, probably Saudi Arabian club, Al Ittihad.
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by Ade1177: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Everyone is trying to cash out now.

Football is getting boring grin grin grin grin

I no longer waste my time on those guys

They are just there for the money

They lose o

E no concern them

Na fans dey cry

Man u players play rubbish
Go to their Instagram 2hrs later

Balling in their expensive car and luxury lifestyle

While fans are shouting maguire this and that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by Burruchaga71(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ella231:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
LAST AND FINAL WARNING..
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by Benwallt(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
That means he will miss champions league final
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by BeauBragnar11: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
BeauBragnar11

Oga say what you know.
Madrid were literally mounting pressure on Benz for a contract renewal.

But €400M was too good to ignore.
Reason he's headed to the gulf state.

Mounting pressure on a 36 years old, this statement means you don't know real madrid or perez and his ruthless abilityof discarding old players. Perez only want Benzema as a role player. The team needs a striker that will grow with this current young crop of players

36 How?? Benz just clocked 35 5months ago.

Benzema was on the verge of signing a contract extension that would see him remain at the Bernabeu until the summer of 2024, before the Arab deal came into the picture.

What are you capping?? angry angry

Benzema walked out of Madrid and not Perez discarding him as you earlier insinuated.

Get that CLEAR!!!
Re: Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu by KingDash09(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Messi bout to carry his 8th ballor dor.. there’s no player in this world wey go ever carry till this world ends
sprints1:
Messi to Am Hilal this week Benzema to Am Ittihad Busquet to join soon. Ronaldo is truly an inspiration that little dwarf called messi always jealous of Ronaldo ororo is an icon abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa / Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) / Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.