Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout? (370 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout? by validplanet: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2023
The church in front of my house keep shouting on top of their voices?

I'm just wondering who they are shouting to:

1) God
2) Devil
3) Angels

Even the music is more of noise than melody.

How did we get here?
Who taught us this?

1 Like

Re: Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout? by sjx566: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
Shouting is another form of meditation, it stays your mind on the course of what you set to achieve; it also reassures and re-echoes the sounds & visuals of an anticipated victory. It's a mind game used during a prayer session.

Sorry bro it's quite unfortunate...just relocate

2 Likes

Re: Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout? by Kobojunkie: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
validplanet:
1) God
2) Devil
3) Angels
How did we get here? Who taught us this?
God does not answer any of the prayers of the unrighteous; the prayers of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins and are as such an abomination to God. So no kind of ritual will change that fact. God said He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He grants them the desires of their hearts. So if you are not first righteous, your prayers will go unanswered. It is for this reason that Jesus urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and then God's righteousness, and all things shall be added onto you. undecided
Re: Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
True disciples of Christ (Jehovah's Witnesses) won't do that.
Re: Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout? by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
sjx566:
Shouting is another form of meditation, it stays your mind on the course of what you set to achieve;
■ it also reassures and re-echoes the sounds & visuals of an anticipated victory. It's a mind game used during a prayer session. Sorry bro it's quite unfortunate...just relocate
Another form of meditation yet Jesus Christ condemned it saying that anyone who prays should instead pray in his closet where no one can hear or see them praying - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15? undecided

You religious folks don't even know where you belong at all. Anticipated victory with a God who condemned all forms of unrighteousness saying He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous at all? Are you kidding? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout? by sjx566: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Another form of mediation yet Jesus Christ condemned it saying that anyone who prays should instead pray in his closet where no one can hear or see them praying - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15? undecided

You religious folks don't even know where you belong at all. Anticipated victory with a God who condemned all forms of unrighteousness saying He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous at all? Are you kidding? undecided

Brotherly, don't be the village masquerade that was beating, tortured and his regalia thorned to shreds by the irate youths & by his own men who use to guard his loins, all because he swayed during his dance to fiddle a married woman s breast.
The Bible is not a newspaper so don't engross your intellect (if there's any) in such display.
For the benefit of those that are eager to learn, the Bible is not read in isolation it most times precede events or an act. For instance (though I stand to be corrected), at a time in Corinth idol worship was a thing so sin was rampant. Towering above the ruins was a two thousand foot high mountain fortress called Acrocorinth. In Paul's day the temple of Aphrodite that is, the goddess of fertility was one of the chief idols worshipped by the people of the day. In Aphrodite temple, as many as a thousand prostitute priestesses would carry on their immoral activities all in the name of worship.
History records that these priestesses would walk through the streets of Corinth wearing specially designed sandals that left imprints on the sand with phrases like "follow me". This acts were a common practice, and most Corinthians did just that. They followed the priestesses to the high places where their pagan temple was located and they worshipped Aphrodite- which they did with so much adultery and immorality.
And these acts discouraged the practice of women being the head or taking leadership roles in the gathering of God's people a norm at that time.

1 Like

Re: Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout? by Kobojunkie: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
sjx566:
■ Brotherly, don't be the village masquerade that was beating, tortured and his regalia thorned to shreds by the irate youths & by his own men who use to guard his loins, all because he swayed during his dance to fiddle a married woman s breast.
The Bible is not a newspaper so don't engross your intellect (if there's any) in such display.
For the benefit of those that are eager to learn, the Bible is not read in isolation it most times precede events or an act. For instance (though I stand to be corrected), at a time in Corinth idol worship was a thing so sin was rampant. Towering above the ruins was a two thousand foot high mountain fortress called Acrocorinth. In Paul's day the temple of Aphrodite that is, the goddess of fertility was one of the chief idols worshipped by the people of the day. In Aphrodite temple, as many as a thousand prostitute priestesses would carry on their immoral activities all in the name of worship.
History records that these priestesses would walk through the streets of Corinth wearing specially designed sandals that left imprints on the sand with phrases like "follow me". This acts were a common practice, and most Corinthians did just that. They followed the priestesses to the high places where their pagan temple was located and they worshipped Aphrodite- which they did with so much adultery and immorality.
■ And these acts discouraged the practice of women being the head or taking leadership roles in the gathering of God's people a norm at that time.
1. What has Corinth and Paul to do with any of this? Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God made it known that it is against God to pray in the open and to the hearing of others - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15. Do you consider Jesus Christ who said those who love Him are those who do as He said to be a Master unworthy of your attention and obedience?, undecided

2. Make up your mind. Is it Jesus Christ that you serve or do you serve instead the whims and ideas of men? undecided
Re: Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout? by FRANCISTOWN: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
validplanet:

1) God
2) Devil
3) Angels

How did we get here?
Who taught us this?

It doesn't make a difference
whether they shout, cry, roll
on the floor or cut themselves
like the prophets of Baal.
It's the same result.

No answer.

God is on Airpods

1 Like

Re: Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout? by Edonnaa: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
sjx566:
Shouting is another form of meditation, it stays your mind on the course of what you set to achieve; it also reassures and re-echoes the sounds & visuals of an anticipated victory. It's a mind game used during a prayer session.

Sorry bro it's quite unfortunate...just relocate

Bro can I send you a DM, i want to make enquiry regarding something
Re: Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout? by sjx566: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Edonnaa:

Bro can I send you a DM, i want to make enquiry regarding something

Boss, go ahead!
Re: Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout? by Edonnaa: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
sjx566:

Boss, go ahead!

Is there a way I can reach you, either WhatsApp or mail? I came across your handle on a federal government job thread...

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy About Eclipse On The Earth . / Were Are The Mountains That Surround Jerusalem? Psalm 125:2 / He Sends On Errands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.