Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) (60516 Views)

Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by McStoic(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Mosco100(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
My life has been brightened by the video

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
Johnn74:

Hi, there is Russian Open doors scholarships opened annually, open for Accounting, Science and medicine and any course u can dream of in a university.

https://od.globaluni.ru/en/

Its about $500 allowance every month the masters lasts, if you are selected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weu6h_vcXtg

Permanent residency dey sef. If u nor like comot after graduation. But like this sef, after graduatiom na fresh Japa things o. Eyeing UK, Germany🇧🇪, Australia 🇦🇺, New Zeland, usa; Canada, Netherlands, etc
You na guy.

It seems the scholarship program has already been done, sure the link few weeks while making research.

What's there minimum balance for proof of fund for study visa.
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by kennyjam: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
mushroomFarm:
First picture: Another picture with my American classmate.
Second picture: salads from church
Third picture: flag of Nigeria and some other countries flying high at Ammosov North Eastern federal university stadium, Yakutsk, Russia.

Great one Bro!

I do not know about Russia.

Do they offer Scholarship(s)?

I am thinking of a PhD there in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering, if they do.

Any advice or recommendations?

Thank you!
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Osashalom: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
Gbadebo19:

You or your dad must be a pastor. Sorry dear, i understand how frustrating it can be when someone is derailing your cashout mechanism.
Oga those who have to give hardly complain. Poor folks like you are most bittered when it comes to this. As for me, if it will advance the kingdom of God and His dear son I will gladly give and encourage others to give. You can remain in your poverty.
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Gbadebo19(m): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Osashalom:

Oga those who have to give hardly complain. Poor folks like you are most bittered when it comes to this. As for me, if it will advance the kingdom of God and His dear son I will gladly give and encourage others to give. You can remain in your poverty.
Dear rich man, show us a picture of your bicycle. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Porksupplyib: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
RALPHOW:
I had similar experience in Renfrewshire,Scotland.
Everythings is like that because nobody thinks about super wealth.

Exactly. Unlike here in Africa where all we think about is how to be better of than our neighbour. How to acquire, acquire, acquire and keep acquiring.
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by gidjah(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
yankison:

Ogbeni go and sit down somewhere jare , stop defending rubbish u no Notting about ... Too much of money induced churches here in Nigeria is what they are complaining about .. Not everybody will be able to give but Nigeria churches would even be laying cursed in people dropping 50naira offering .. Abeg Bleep off jare ignorant
of what benefits has your mundane poor #50 helped you ? Where has it taking you to ??poor minds like you are the reason poverty is on the rise in Africa .always complaining about systems they can't help to better. The system there runs well on welfare because people give and outgive. Then poor Africans like you come online to love the system but kill the same system here with poverty mentality .
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by gidjah(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
Osashalom:

God bless you my brother, most of these people don't even know anything about ministry. They carry their hatred for pastors and generalize foolishly. Let them go through the Bible and see how much people gave to spread God's work. They carry their laziness and Oliver twist welfare mentality into everything they hear. Yet their Muslim folks will never do that about their faith. No wonder they bound them from commenting on their thread without them swearing. Bunch of hypocrites simple minded folks
let's kick them out , we give them too much attention even in the body that's why it looks like they wanna hold the church j to ransom but NEVER !I AM NOT AN ADVOCATE FOR FRAUDT ACRIVITIES IN THE CHURCH but people must rally together to make it work and not frustrate Gods work with hate and bitterness for pastors because they prosper . Most of them are DANGEROUS GIVERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Mrtaye: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
mushroomFarm:
This is not my first time attending the church here in Yakutsk, Russia (world's coldest city where I study) but I have decided to share my experience about church service in Russia (Yakutsk) with you guys today.
This city is 8 hours ahead of Nigeria which means we had concluded the service long before you guys woke up. But my university invited international students to a special program today so I couldn't post this until now.
The service begins with songs.
Yakutians and Russians dance and wave flags.
For instance they wave the red flag to symbolize salvation, white to symbolize peace and the flag of Israel to show love for the birth place of Christ.
After series of songs the bible is read and the junior pastor say a few things about the verse that is read.
Then the senior pastor would preach the sermon.
After which we hug each other grin shocked now I love this part😘😘😘 and I try to avoid the men and hug the ladies...😍
After this we go to the dinning room and eat.
This is what I love most about the church here. There is nothing like offering and tithe. But we eat heavily every Sunday!
The first time I arrived here in Yakutsk and went to church, there was this lady that came to me after service and asked me if I am not cold (I didn't have winter clothes yet) she told me even if I were not cold then, I would feel terribly cold when the winter gets tough. She took me to the stores in her car and bought me winter clothes, winter boots, mufflers, winter gloves, etc.
This is the coldest city in the world and those clothes are needed for survival. Infact even with those clothes, at minus 63 degrees you must not stay outside for more than 30mins to an hour. You would be finished!! (So imagine not having those clothes)

Her name is sister Natalia and she is so nice (and other people from church too) to the point that I was beginning to wonder if something else was not involved. grin grin
One day I asked her why she does those things and how the church is able to finance feeding everyone every Sunday without taking offerings.
She said some people in the church makes secret donations...to do those things. She said they are not rich, they are just reciprocation the love of Christ. She said a brother from church also give enough money to buy winter clothes for every new African student in the city! Those clothes cost about 250k in Nigerian money.
I can say that 30% of our feeding here is financed by the church. They send us chickens and meat from time to time. Lots of cucumbers, vegetables, rice and potatoes...
The church believes when people come to the presence of Christ, they should be physically blessed just like Christ fed his multitudes. They have up to 20 varieties of food and they often force us to pack food home. They say if we do not go with the food, they would get spoilt anyway. They make them in excess every Sunday so that no one would go without being filled.
Sisters in church are very free with boys (including internationals like us) they hug us like we are truly brothers and the women often hug and give us kisses on the cheek (reciprocating the love of Christ)
The preacher is a woman. She is Ukrainian. The church here does not preach hell at all. Quiet weird. They only talk about the love of Christ. Little wonder it really shows in everyone of them.
You could easily mistake the friendliness of everyone in church for 'love interests' they show that love tooooooo much.
Women and men should leave their head uncovered in church. No one would send you out if you do otherwise. But that is the norm here.
Korean girls in church wear very skimpy dresses. No one seems bothered about it.
Below is a video of a choreography performed by some of the teenagers in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArvoUvgSbGc
First picture is the preacher.

Second picture is with me with my American classmate and a Korean girl(after church)
Third picture is me with sister Natalia

Na wah oo what's your intention.... you changed profile again
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by GreyLaw(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
Gbadebo19:
Shey no be church be dis? Unlike naija church where we keep sowing endless seeds with no hope of reaping. When are we ever going to reap the fruits of the seeds we have been sowing for ages? Things get even worse when mandates are stolen. Just Negodu!!!

Brother, it's either you haven't been well taught the scripture or you haven't practised what you were taught. Believe me, God does not owe anybody. Everything you ask him you get. Emphasis on "you get". There is a method to these things.
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by GreyLaw(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
jackcanfield:
Nigeria church and hellfire preaching are like 5&6. I know RCCG use to feed people with Sandiness and Bread in one of their lekki branch , but it is time they win Guinness book of record by feeding 5000 people like Jesus did at once ... It is not about going to Jerusalem and be forming Pilgrims ...show his love.

During their programs at RCCG camp at Lagos-Ibadan express way they feed millions of people during Holy Ghost Congress. This costs hundreds of millions. Same thing with Deeper Life. I have been to both. I don't know if there is any other church that does so.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Dagger111(m): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
Meditation01:

In qualityless,things are not understood.You can't understand since there's nothing to understand and,no one to understand,and understanding itself is a quality principle that is invalid.That is why not too many people meditate.Or if they do,they do TM,which is simply repeating a mantra over and over that has nothing to do with meditation.

This one don finally mad.
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Meditation01(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
Dagger111:

This one don finally mad.
Maybe
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Great007: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
This is an example of love of Christ that church should be showing all the time.

This looks more like how church was in Acts of Apostles

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Gbadebo19(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
GreyLaw:

Brother, it's either you haven't been well taught the scripture or you haven't practised what you were taught. Believe me, God does not owe anybody. Everything you ask him you get. Emphasis on "you get". There is a method to these things.
You are beyond redemption..
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Osashalom: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
gidjah:
let's kick them out , we give them too much attention even in the body that's why it looks like they wanna hold the church j to ransom but NEVER !I AM NOT AN ADVOCATE FOR FRAUDT ACRIVITIES IN THE CHURCH but people must rally together to make it work and not frustrate Gods work with hate and bitterness for pastors because they prosper . Most of them are DANGEROUS GIVERS
Perfectly said. More grace
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Johnn74: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Lukepeter:

You na guy.

It seems the scholarship program has already been done, sure the link few weeks while making research.

What's there minimum balance for proof of fund for study visa.
Hey
Open doors scholarships opens every single year. Up there was the link for 2022. Succesful applicants get to enjoy the scholarshop from Autum ie September 2023 masters.

This year application opens around december 2023. It opens december every year.
Successful applicants are shortlisted for masters beginning in autumn ie september lst 2024.

For self paid. Russia universities fees is around $2000usdt for l academic session or 1.5m for most courses. If you pay just half for lst semester ie, $1000, am sure most universities can send admission later to take for visa interview. 3m accpunt balance minimum is okay for Proof of funds.
But if you not on free studies aka scholarships, l advise you to forget Russia and face Netherlands or UK. If UK is too expensive, try Netherlamds or Paris, france. $1000usdt universities dey paris.
Follow wakawaka doctor on social media instagram, youtube, twitter ; etc to see list of universities.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by EngrKemp: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
university bible fellowship
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by zimbolaa(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
ariesbull:

You can't try that in Africa! They will milk you dry with tithes
People milked themselves dry for what op and co enjoyed. What did he offer so others after him can also be taken care of?
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by ariesbull: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
zimbolaa:

People milked themselves dry for what op and co enjoyed. What did he offer so others after him can also be taken care of?
if he balances he will give back

Not these jet loving pastors here

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Desammyst(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
mushroomFarm:
First picture: A very sweet snack they served us in church. The sweetness is out of this world!!!
Second picture: me posing as a doctor in church.
Third picture: me coming back from church.

Hello bro. Can I get your email address? I contacted Nationsl University of Science and Technology in Moscow, and I was asked to provide notarized translated copies of my documents in Russia.

Please, I really don't understand the email. Is there a way I can contact you? It's urgent because the registration has started already.

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Ten06(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
You are already in heaven.
But, which of the ladies are you bleeping to complete the enjoyment?
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Christianity talks about peace and harmony always that's what I understand it but not like other denomination that silently preach war and violence....

Argue with your keypad..
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Prince4mic: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
damble:
Bro, I can categorically tell you there are some RCCG parishes that feed members after the church service on sundays....

Na some church members dey pay for the food you hate paying Tithe and offering for....

Your church in Russia preaches love and not hell... They know what people like hearing. Believe it or not, hell is real

No body said hell is not real, but if you are thought the Love of God as examplified by Jesus and practice it, the full stature of Jesus would be formed in you. If you're like christ you can't go to hell.. Hence, the topic of hell isn't necessary.
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by KdpMaster: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
mushroomFarm:
This is not my first time attending the church here in Yakutsk, Russia (world's coldest city where I study) but I have decided to share my experience about church service in Russia (Yakutsk) with you guys today.
This city is 8 hours ahead of Nigeria which means we had concluded the service long before you guys woke up. But my university invited international students to a special program today so I couldn't post this until now.
The service begins with songs.
Yakutians and Russians dance and wave flags.
For instance they wave the red flag to symbolize salvation, white to symbolize peace and the flag of Israel to show love for the birth place of Christ.
After series of songs the bible is read and the junior pastor say a few things about the verse that is read.
Then the senior pastor would preach the sermon.
After which we hug each other grin shocked now I love this part😘😘😘 and I try to avoid the men and hug the ladies...😍
After this we go to the dinning room and eat.
This is what I love most about the church here. There is nothing like offering and tithe. But we eat heavily every Sunday!
The first time I arrived here in Yakutsk and went to church, there was this lady that came to me after service and asked me if I am not cold (I didn't have winter clothes yet) she told me even if I were not cold then, I would feel terribly cold when the winter gets tough. She took me to the stores in her car and bought me winter clothes, winter boots, mufflers, winter gloves, etc.
This is the coldest city in the world and those clothes are needed for survival. Infact even with those clothes, at minus 63 degrees you must not stay outside for more than 30mins to an hour. You would be finished!! (So imagine not having those clothes)

Her name is sister Natalia and she is so nice (and other people from church too) to the point that I was beginning to wonder if something else was not involved. grin grin
One day I asked her why she does those things and how the church is able to finance feeding everyone every Sunday without taking offerings.
She said some people in the church makes secret donations...to do those things. She said they are not rich, they are just reciprocation the love of Christ. She said a brother from church also give enough money to buy winter clothes for every new African student in the city! Those clothes cost about 250k in Nigerian money.
I can say that 30% of our feeding here is financed by the church. They send us chickens and meat from time to time. Lots of cucumbers, vegetables, rice and potatoes...
The church believes when people come to the presence of Christ, they should be physically blessed just like Christ fed his multitudes. They have up to 20 varieties of food and they often force us to pack food home. They say if we do not go with the food, they would get spoilt anyway. They make them in excess every Sunday so that no one would go without being filled.
Sisters in church are very free with boys (including internationals like us) they hug us like we are truly brothers and the women often hug and give us kisses on the cheek (reciprocating the love of Christ)
The preacher is a woman. She is Ukrainian. The church here does not preach hell at all. Quiet weird. They only talk about the love of Christ. Little wonder it really shows in everyone of them.
You could easily mistake the friendliness of everyone in church for 'love interests' they show that love tooooooo much.
Women and men should leave their head uncovered in church. No one would send you out if you do otherwise. But that is the norm here.
Korean girls in church wear very skimpy dresses. No one seems bothered about it.
Below is a video of a choreography performed by some of the teenagers in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArvoUvgSbGc
First picture is the preacher.

Second picture is with me with my American classmate and a Korean girl(after church)
Third picture is me with sister Natalia

When they go come open branch for Nigeria
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Hushpuppies(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
Have you considered paying Sister Natalie's bride price?
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by nwoye72: 1:50am On Jun 05, 2023
Hmm what are you still doing in their. You rather leave. It's a dead end I guess
Re: My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) by Gerrard59(m): 3:20am On Jun 05, 2023
sacajawea:
How come there are many Korean Girls on that particular part of Russia
Also , what makes them go to Church for that matter

South Korea has the highest percentage of Christians in East Asia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) / Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel / Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.