Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian (1329 Views)

The Full Leaked Séx Video Of Tiwa Savage And Celebrity That Reacted To It / See The Funniest Celebrity Pic Ever / Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian by DarlingtonC: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
This is Nigeria's funniest celebrity. But he's not a comedian.

Dude doesn't even try to be funny at all. He just flows naturally.

He is born that way.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Speed Darlington grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian by Babaken(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Akpi nwa mama.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian by 700quintilion: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
Seems to me that you're the same guy posting. Whatevs, he is comical and hilarious in the most unintentional way possible
Re: Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian by TheSuperX(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
This guy na clown, very funny guy. 😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian by KAM3KAZI: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
700quintilion:
Seems to me that you're the same guy posting. Whatevs, he is comical and hilarious in the most unintentional way possible
I swear Akpi is just effortlessly funny

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian by Flangelo12: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
Cash and carry.

grin
Re: Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian by DarlingtonC: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Babaken:
Akpi nwa mama.
Akpi....dererenggg grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian by DarlingtonC: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
700quintilion:
You say?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian by DarlingtonC: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
This guy na clown, very funny guy. 😂😂
Like, I laugh so hard on his videos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian by DarlingtonC: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
KAM3KAZI:

I swear Akpi is just effortlessly funny
He truly is

1 Like 1 Share

Flangelo12:
Cash and carry.

grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian by Wikifreelancing(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Akpi is something else, but I think he's unique that way you know

Well, I edit all types of document without leaving any editing traces. Could be PDFs, Scanned stuff, ID's, Results, Bills, etc.
Let's work together, guys
Re: Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
DarlingtonC:
This is Nigeria's funniest celebrity. But he's not a comedian.

Dude doesn't even try to be funny at all. He just flows naturally.

He is born that way.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Speed Darlington grin grin
With Speed my Darling i take comot this thread. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria's Funniest Celebrity That's Not Even A Comedian by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:35am On Jun 05, 2023
Akpi mad man.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? / Who Act Better Between Dakore And Ini Edo. / Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Going - Happily Remarried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.