Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

“god, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Marrying Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “god, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Marrying Again (635 Views)

Tiwa Savage Expresses Love For Naira Marley / Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley / Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“god, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Marrying Again by Mathe231: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
Popular Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has shared a video via the insta-stories section of her official Instagram page where she expresses her desire to get married again.

The video featured a couple exchanging their vows, and Tiwa Savage captioned it with a question to God, expressing her longing for companionship and wondering if she is undeserving of it.

In the video clip, a priest was singing the remix of the hit song “Who’s your guy” by Spyro and Tiwa Savage to the couple, much to the joy of the congregation.

Tiwa Savage accompanied the video with the caption; “God, am I a stone?”

This comes few days after Tiwa Savage shared a photo of her with an unknown man on a beach having a nice moment in Brazil.

In response to the speculations, Tiwa Savage clarified that the pictures were part of a project, further fueling discussions and curiosity among her fans and followers.

Read more below 👇👇
https://www.darkwurld.com.ng/2023/06/god-am-i-stone-singer-tiwa-savage.html
Re: “god, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Marrying Again by TUANKU(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
Make she marry Wizzy Na...okpo!
Re: “god, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Marrying Again by superCleanworks(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
somebody's son was on his way to marry you... till he saw the tape. grin
Re: “god, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Marrying Again by GOFRONT(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
grin
Re: “god, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Marrying Again by Magnetic010: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
Marriage isn’t for everyone
Re: “god, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Marrying Again by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
Mathe231:

Popular Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has shared a video via the insta-stories section of her official Instagram page where she expresses her desire to get married again.

The video featured a couple exchanging their vows, and Tiwa Savage captioned it with a question to God, expressing her longing for companionship and wondering if she is undeserving of it.

In the video clip, a priest was singing the remix of the hit song “Who’s your guy” by Spyro and Tiwa Savage to the couple, much to the joy of the congregation.

Tiwa Savage accompanied the video with the caption; “God, am I a stone?”

This comes few days after Tiwa Savage shared a photo of her with an unknown man on a beach having a nice moment in Brazil.

In response to the speculations, Tiwa Savage clarified that the pictures were part of a project, further fueling discussions and curiosity among her fans and followers.

Read more below 👇👇
https://www.darkwurld.com.ng/2023/06/god-am-i-stone-singer-tiwa-savage.html

No, make she dey enjoy her liberty stadium,the oldest in Nigeria amidst other stadia grin

Make she no whine another somebody's son jump water again.. by the way is she thru with Omahlay? He is now omahlaid?
Re: “god, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Marrying Again by PerfectStranger(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
You need a man that can sample you well tiwa
Re: “god, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Marrying Again by Rokiat(f): 2:40am On Jun 05, 2023
I am pretty sure there’s a lot of man coming her way but finding the one is not easy.

Load of useless hood for nothing man out there.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Is A Big Thief As He Stole Netherland Singer Song To Sing "Big 7" / Bbnaija's Frodd Finally Get To Meet His Daughter, Elena (pics/video) / Female Singer Tiwa Savage Gets Slammed For Twerking Without Wearing Any Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.