Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal (779 Views)

Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal / Obi's Supporter Deletes Tweet About 19 States Won, ANAP Calls It False Info / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by Melezenawii: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by Kingosytex(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
These guys should sheath their swords and work together to move the country forward.
Anyone who thinks the sitting president hasn't closed any loophole if there's any is just being delusional.
I don't see any human power removing Tinubu now, the old man will rule for at least 4 years. It's high time the constitution is reviewed, it takes over 3 months after the elections for the winners to be sworn it; that 3 months should be used to sort out all litigations.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by azadus18: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Lol
Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by Engrduke: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Peter Obi: I won the 2023 presidential election, albeit I didn't get up to "one percent" of casted votes in 17 Northern States, less than 25 Percent in Five SouthWestern States and didn't secure the highest number of votes.

Atiku Abubakar: I won the 2023 presidential election, though I didn't get up to 25 Percent in about 17 States and secure the highest number of votes.

Tribunal: The two of you (Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar) should go and sort out who came second in the election between yourselves and come back to challenge the winner of the election.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by udemzyudex(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kingosytex:
These guys should sheath their swords and work together to move the country forward.
Anyone who thinks the sitting president hasn't closed any loophole if there's any is just being delusional.
I don't see any human power removing Tinubu now, the old man will rule for at least 4 years. It's high time the constitution is reviewed, it takes over 3 months after the elections for the winners to be sworn it; that 3 months should be used to sort out all litigations.

If you have nothing reasonable to post please go and take a nap.

Anyone who feels cheated by INEC should go to Court, that's what INEC said so allow them after all it didn't stop Tinubu from being sworn in on May 29.
Pls rest.
Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by sirchim(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
Is their right, let them claim it.
Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by Kingosytex(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
udemzyudex:

Anyone who feels cheated by INEC should go to Court, that's what INEC said so allow them after all it didn't stop Tinubu from being sworn in on May 29.
Pls rest.

You are the one who needs sleep for being emotionally unbalanced and stable. You need comprehension lessons and I'm not the one to help you so that.
Re-read what I wrote, do it slowly this time around.
Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by Jostoman: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kingosytex:
you are challenging the judiciary and they can suprise you because there is always a first time. The rigging is just too glearing.
Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by udemzyudex(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kingosytex:

You are the one who needs sleep for being emotionally unbalanced and stable. You need comprehension lessons and I'm not the one to help you so that.
Re-read what I wrote, do it slowly this time around.

You wrote nonsense bro ,how do you expect me to comprehend such nonsense?

Go and take a nap, probably when you wake up, you'll have your sense back.
Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by Kingosytex(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
udemzyudex:

You wrote nonsense bro ,how do you expect me to comprehend such nonsense?

Go and take a nap, probably when you wake up, you'll have your sense back.

You are the one who made no sense.
Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by adekolaelect(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
udemzyudex:

Pls rest.
oga you are the one need rest!!!! We have told you for long to settle who is in second position before you drag Tinubu but emotional desires didn't allow you to reason well .

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Peter Obi and Atiku are still looking for their stolen manhood/mandate after 4/8yrs they will see it.
Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by SalamRushdie: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
They are not ready , doing the same thing that made Tinubu get an easy spot at the Presidency....If elections are held today and both parties continue this nonsense Tinubu will win again
Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by Igwe9(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
APC e-rats are worse than the politicians themselves. The worst part is that they are all beggars in the actual sense
Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by udemzyudex(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
adekolaelect:
oga you are the one need rest!!!! We have told you for long to settle who is in second position before you drag Tinubu but emotional desires didn't allow you to reason well .

Sense is far from you Oga.
Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by udemzyudex(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kingosytex:

You are the one who made no sense.

Oga stop disturbing my mention.
Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by Kingosytex(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
udemzyudex:

Oga stop disturbing my mention.

Lol...who's the one disturbing who? 😂
You mentioned me to type your incoherent trash but suddenly say I'm disturbing your mentions.
Re: Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal by adekolaelect(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
udemzyudex:

Sense is far from you Oga.

ok sir but the sense near you is failing you.

(1) (Reply)

Arrewa :2006 Riot Wasn't Mini Disagreement Between Fulani Cow Supplier And Igbo / Breaking News!! Obaseki Enough Is Enough In Edo: Ijaw Fumes!! / These People Won't Stop Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.