Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

How I Missed Today's Church Service. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Missed Today's Church Service. (173 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

How I Missed Today's Church Service. by saintbillion(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
Travelled to another state recently, so today I decided to go to church. I woke up quite early, tooth my bath, dressed decently, and wore my perfume. Since as I'm new in this area I decided to take a walk, reading at signpost cause I was actually looking for my church. After some minutes of covering quite a far distance without achieving my aim, I decided to worship in any church apart from my own since na thesame God we all dey worship. Boom, I saw a fine lady well dressed, I could decipher she was going to church from her attire. So I decided to follow her closely without any intentions of wooing her, she finally get into a building which was actually a church. I then look at the church name from the sign board. Then head straight to the door of the church, as I was about entering I saw a notice which contains warning of indecent dressings. Of course I don't dress indecent said my mind, so I decide to take a close look at it again, saw pictures of guy in rugged jeans, ladies in mini skirts all mark X. Then another image caught my attention, it was a picture of a guy on dregs also Mark X. I touch my hair cause I do carry dregs and also barb my galaxy hair style. Na so I stylishly leave the premises to avoid further insult from the authorities while inside the church. I kuku ma run home.
Re: How I Missed Today's Church Service. by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
saintbillion:
Travelled to another state recently, so today I decided to go to church. I woke up quite early, tooth my bath, dressed decently, and wore my perfume. Since as I'm new in this area I decided to take a walk, reading at signpost cause I was actually looking for my church. After some minutes of covering quite a far distance without achieving my aim, I decided to worship in any church apart from my own since na thesame God we all dey worship. Boom, I saw a fine lady well dressed, I could decipher she was going to church from her attire. So I decided to follow her closely without any intentions of wooing her, she finally get into a building which was actually a church. I then look at the church name from the sign board. Then head straight to the door of the church, as I was about entering I saw a notice which contains warning of indecent dressings. Of course I don't dress indecent said my mind, so I decide to take a close look at it again, saw pictures of guy in rugged jeans, ladies in mini skirts all mark X. Then another image caught my attention, it was a picture of a guy on dregs also Mark X. I touch my hair cause I do carry dregs and also barb my galaxy hair style. Na so I stylishly leave the premises to avoid further insult from the authorities while inside the church. I kuku ma run home.
Church na social club business and businesses are by law allowed to operate their own private rules and doctrines. I bet you would not have been rejected if you had, dressed the same way, jejely matched straight to a bar or club nearby. If you had spent that time you had originally allotted for the church business at a bar somewhere, you would have come back buzzed and maybe several times happier after spending the same amount of money you would have dashed the pastors and mogs as tithe and offering. grin
Re: How I Missed Today's Church Service. by HappyPagan: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
Good for you. Why should you wake up on Sunday to go and meet God when he is in your house? Abi your pastor dey subside your transport?

PS: Had the best cake of my life as a first-timer in church today. As a proper demon, it's good to monitor the enemy sometimes..... But Naija churches give me headache. Those speakers be blasting inner ya head man...... Good cake though. Worth the service.. not worth me soul though.

In This Present World You Need This To Survive. Apostle Joshua Selman. / Light Up III / Evil Doers Won't Dodge Hell