Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy (32115 Views)

Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action / Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by komzy589(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
lhordspy:
This is the NLC president Ajaero at work. He was the Electricity Union leader before coming into NLC. He is definitely the one pulling the string of NUEE. Very stubborn man.

I remember during his time at NUEE, he shut down National Grid at will, like it is some sort of his personal toy. The thing is, he doesnt even know who he is joking with this time. By the time Tinubu is done with him. The corrupt petrol marketers sponsoring him, who are hellbent on running this country into ground; wont be able to save him. Even Peter Obi, his eastern brother will pity him.

Anytime a student misbehaved, and bask in its glory, one of my professor back then in school will always say:
"Leave him alone, Let him 'dance'. Pride goes, before a fall. We will all be here to see how it ends"
Shut your mouth!
Do you even know the meaning of democracy!
How can you say the president will deal with an individual exercising his civil right?
Which bush you come from sef!
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Ushieig90: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Obviously within my community they are working very well. It's been long I experienced longer black out. If they go on strike how do I cope considering the exorbitant price of fuel.
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by kafeii123: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
Shey this ones are not moving mad like this....
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Killermamba: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
Jay357:
Please where's your area??

Lagos
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Exceed15: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
lhordspy:
This is the NLC president Ajaero at work. He was the Electricity Union leader before coming into NLC. He is definitely the one pulling the string of NUEE. Very stubborn man.

I remember during his time at NUEE, he shut down National Grid at will, like it is some sort of his personal toy. The thing is, he doesnt even know who he is joking with this time. By the time Tinubu is done with him. The corrupt petrol marketers sponsoring him, who are hellbent on running this country into ground; wont be able to save him. Even Peter Obi, his eastern brother will pity him.

Anytime a student misbehaved, and bask in its glory, one of my professor back then in school will always say:
"Leave him alone, Let him 'dance'. Pride goes, before a fall. We will all be here to see how it ends"

We'll be here to see his rise as right of Nigerians cannot be trampled. They called it fraud in 2012. Ojota 2014 protest was against subsidy. KARMA! Useless APC

1 Like

Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Mr Obi's mob LP and Ajaero's faction of Electricity workers to go on strike you mean. Smh.
You are playing with your salaries and jobs. It's no work no pay then followed by sack like it was with late Comrade Akele.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Obi is in his own jejely but still giving them sleepness nights. No rest for the wicked. grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by westerngezy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Why not disconnect politicians light alone and leave us be. Why do you want to increase the sufferings under the guise of strike?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by alfredfrddy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
Let the just keep the light on before starting the strike action. Ndiara. NEPA wey don dey strike since 1960
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by delpee(f): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
BloomingDale:
Please target government properties and leave the people alone.

To be repaired or replaced from our taxes and resources!

Why should destruction come to mind at a time like this? The burning of the BRT and Lagos High Court come to mind. It's never the right way to resolve problems.
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by BloomingDale(f): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
delpee:

To be repaired or replaced from our taxes and resources!

Why should destruction come to mind at a time like this? The burning of the BRT and Lagos High Court come to mind. It's never the right way to resolve problems.

What? I said to target the government properties (not give them light). I thought the topic of the thread was about the electricity workers going on strike?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by jimcaddy(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tinubu don see wheeeen for this first week in office. He think say Nigeria na Lagos where you can pull strings. Nigeria is a very complicated country. You have to satisfy everyone. Omo make electricity workers no try am oh. Fuel no dey my gen and I no bother to buy because of queue. Make the government do the needful oh.
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by emmyN(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ade1177:
So meaning they will leave the light On

And go on strike of not switching the light off

Dey play cheesy
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Jay357: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2023
Okay
Killermamba:

Lagos
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Joshcoli(m): 12:06am On Jun 05, 2023
The Politician awoke a demon of ethnic division amongst Nigeria and expect that demon to go asleep afterAfte it has accomplished it's purpose. They brought this upon nigerians so they should deal with it

1 Like

Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Alpharey: 12:09am On Jun 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Mr Obi's mob LP and Ajaero's faction of Electricity workers to go on strike you mean. Smh.
You are playing with your salaries and jobs. It's no work no pay then followed by sack like it was with late Comrade Akele.

Must you yoke Obi with your Baba's already failed government
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:35am On Jun 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That entails you are aware that you voted in a fascist and tyrannical government in power
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Earnmoreprofit(m): 1:36am On Jun 05, 2023
Oya let us go there
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by DMerciful(m): 1:58am On Jun 05, 2023
You support the govt base on tribalism until it begins to bite hard!
successmatters:
As if they were working before?
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Tzar(m): 3:09am On Jun 05, 2023
Who cares?! Are Nigerians getting power anyway?!
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by sumex20(m): 4:38am On Jun 05, 2023
Giftedy:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angel
G.TBank

Honestly, with all these your different monikers created to fraudulently beg money from unsuspecting Nairaland members. You’d still get nothing. You’ll fail. I can promise you that.
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Guestlander: 4:59am On Jun 05, 2023
Beremx:
I support the strike 💯. Oshiomohole style of industrial action where the nation will be grounded

Grounded for what reason? They went mute when nobody could get the naira just a few months back. They are not being sincere because almost everyone agrees that the subsidy in not sustainable.
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Officialcart3rG(m): 6:01am On Jun 05, 2023
This fuel subsidy will certainly put pressure on the Electricity sector, forcing the players in this sector to either deliver by providing reasonable Electricity to Nigerians, since many can longer afford to buy fuel for electricity
or
expose the sector as a sector that is not working (which is the general notion of Nigerians)
The removal of fuel subsidy has its cons but it definitely has its pros

1 Like

Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by frankson1(m): 6:17am On Jun 05, 2023
Penguin2:

So you don’t know how BAT is implementing the fuel subsidy removal?

Are you not in Nigeria?

Are you aware that PAT wasn't the one who removed or stopped subsidy of PMS?
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Inosky: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Ūrchins and their ethics and division politics. Mümu
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by George234(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2023
What concern fuel subsidy with electricity. Useless people. Since they sworn in Tinubu no light in my local government. Is it Tinubu that ask u fools not to bring light! If we have constant electricity demand for fuel will reduce and price will drop
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Traplord09: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2023
successmatters:
As if they were working before?

Na tinuubff brother if da like make light 🕯️ no da at list southwest will burn 💥 down de Colombia lagoon Lagos
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Traplord09: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Tinubu na mad man o, him go deal with all of una in one way or another

Tinuubff speech 💬💬💬🤣🤣🤣
Oga nothing will happen..

Ur kind should go and burn down Lagos and brt 🚌🚌🚌

Keep blaming IGBOS...
What a 😳 jak
Re: Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy by Traplord09: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2023
George234:
What concern fuel subsidy with electricity. Useless people. Since they sworn in Tinubu no light in my local government. Is it Tinubu that ask u fools not to bring light! If we have constant electricity demand for fuel will reduce and price will drop

Tinuubff boys are working. So hard .. to run the country down..

I can't wait to see how Tinuubff boy will burn down Lagos Zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi / President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) / NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.