Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC (30144 Views)

Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House / Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by DamnnNiggarr: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
shocked
Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by 007inc: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
superCleanworks:
Which strike? this same NLC wey we don see finish?

If u know the current leader, he is Oshomole pro max o. He will Shûût down the entire country. Is either FG comply or it’s full blown strike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by dazzlingd(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
Toothless NLC
Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by NaijaCover(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by matm: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
Diesel,fuel and kerosene are the three essential commodities we produce. A liter of kerosene was raised from N160 to N820, and diesel from N180 to N940 over 300% increase, for almost 2 years now with nothing to show from the incremental proceeds.
If d dual 300% increments on diesel and kerosene so far could not put revenue on govt table, is it an increment of just fuel price that will make a difference and stop Nigeria from borrowing?

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by Brushstrokes20: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
Spot on!
# shut down the shithole until EFFECTIVE PALLIATIVES are put in place! cool
# put the horse before the cart
And not the cart before the horse
# follow due process

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by Raskimonojendor: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
Strike from now till next 4 years. Subsidy is not coming back.

4 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by Iamrowconnect(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
South East can go on but as for south west and the north, we will never be part of attempt to arm twist the government because your candidate lost woefully
Please, are u okay? Who is talking about South East, South West and North?
This is how you go about causing issues here and there.... God forbid!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by Godwin4444: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Googledotcom:
I am solidly behind this, suffering Nigerians are solidly behind NLC.

Can you imagine the rubbish ? Some people can't even afford two meals a day, this useless Tinubu government is coming to make matters worst. Roads are scanty because people can't afford transport fare to go about their business activities.
u igbos want to sabotage tinubu government abi?

How will it b different if it were to b peter obi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by Omoawoke: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Beremx:
I support the strike 💯. Oshiomohole style of industrial action where the nation will be grounded

Iya chuckwudi, better stay your house dey support protest. If dem catch any of you hooligans outside, una go chop better beating from MC oluomo boys and nothing go happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by sanu412: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu and his supporters are really magas. Their stupidity is legendary. They are making it look like people are against subsidy removal.

Nobody is against it. It is the useless drug lord who doesn't know how to follow process. If I was in his shoes, first thing is to investigate the subsidy program. Invite all the stakeholders. Meet with NNPC to plan and strategize on how to remove the subsidy without Nigerians feeling much of the impact. How can you go and announce removal even when you have not asked for information about it on your table? Reminds me of Buhari banning generator importation to improve electricity grin grin grin grin cheesy Mad people full this country answer
Mr.Wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by sangresan(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ipob MAGAs. When body pain you, una go resume work.

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by Btruth: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
Good luck to them. But for the fuel subsidy......No going back!!! 😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by egunna(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
South East can go on but as for south west and the north, we will never be part of attempt to arm twist the government because your candidate lost woefully
I am from the north,I reside in Abuja and yes we will strike.not every NLC member is an obidient,some are actually batified.but we must call a spade a spade.its biting hard on us.do u know why transport fare is says Ng in Abuja rite now?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by zeusdgrt(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
Healthquest:
TUC will not follow suit and some people will not protest come on Wednesday.

We are here.

They will degrade the NLC beyond repair.

Remember ASUU? you shall be broken into pieces just like d labour party
Lol....all this people wen go wear boxers on top their one bedroom bed they type illusions like we will not do this and that dey funny I swear,oga kindly shut up grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by ariesbull: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
Baba think say presidency be Lagos

Let's wait for showdown ....who blinks first

First baptism of fire

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by Felaincarnated: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by olatbs(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
This is why I won't follow that nlc for any movement... oya start to rain curses or abuses on Me now...

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by Omoawoke: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
Spot on!
# shut down the shithole until EFFECTIVE PALLIATIVES are put in place! cool
# put the horse before the cart
And not the cart before the horse
# follow due process

You go collect beating wotowoto. Better stay your house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by SmartyPants(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu and his supporters are really magas. Their stupidity is legendary. They are making it look like people are against subsidy removal.

Nobody is against it. It is the useless drug lord who doesn't know how to follow process. If I was in his shoes, first thing is to investigate the subsidy program. Invite all the stakeholders. Meet with NNPC to plan and strategize on how to remove the subsidy without Nigerians feeling much of the impact. How can you go and announce removal even when you have not asked for information about it on your table? Reminds me of Buhari banning generator importation to improve electricity grin grin grin grin cheesy Mad people full this country answer

When did this happen? I know Buhari banned the importation of those small small generators due to their effect as pollutants, but i never heard when he banned generator imports to improve electricty. Can you share any evidence to substantiate your claim?

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by Godwin4444: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
007inc:

Dey play. This same man dealt with Hope. Shut down the the entire power in Imo for 7 days.
He will shut down the National grid and nothing will happen. I advice u start stockpiling foods
u igbos overate yourself a lot

So cos he did it with a mumu governor means he will do it with a president?

That’s how u are calling your peter obi okwute till he got rubbished by tinubu as an ordinary paper

Igbos want to sabotage tinubu government right?

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by ghiloman28(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
No going back on fuel subsidy removal Labour Party shebi una campaign say it fraud so wetin Dey pain una now

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by SALIMAN(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
Its late
Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by optionalY09: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nonsense nationwide strike, if there is any strike i will sack labor leader and replace him quickly with a loyalist. Any company that join the strike will lose its business license. Nna no well.

If anyone obstructs the peace of the country they will be shut at

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by EriMma1: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
Gbam
Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by EriMma1: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
Gbam!
Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by Ewedegubbler: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
gbam. SW and North NLC should go and get 100 Naira fuel from Tinubu
Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by Tflex01: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
sotall:
cool

Tinubu's divide and rule is not going to work.

Peaceful protests is the right of the masses and Tinubu will have to ensure petrol is sold at subsidized rates till June ending while he makes palliatives available to Nigerian workers.

Nigerian workers deserves an increase in salaries/wages

Fuel price must go back to normal rate till June ending as signed by mr Failure a.k.a Buhari in the budget.

Whether peaceful protest or not, don't bring your madness close to SW or Lagos, else you will be wasted.
Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by superCleanworks(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
007inc:

If u know the current leader, he is Oshomole pro max o. He will Shûût down the entire country. Is either FG comply or it’s full blown strike.

You mean the same Osho that fooled the whole Nigeria. Obasanjo will increase fuel to 100 and osho will come and act like he is fighting for us then they will reach an agreement to keep the price at 70 naira.

Nigerians will be happy saying Adams did well not knowing that 65 naira was the actual target. Osho played this same game over and over and Nigerians started seeing him like a hero. Here you are.

make una wake up

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by kvin33: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hehehehehe, Igbo hate is not working? Increase dosage.....

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by ignis: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
Please let the strike start tomorrow.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate / Constitutional Crisis Looms As Cjn's Tenure Ends In Three Weeks / Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.