Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Men Run Away When I Tell Them I’m A Virgin – Viral Ex-corper Speaks - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Men Run Away When I Tell Them I’m A Virgin – Viral Ex-corper Speaks (465 Views)

The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Run Away When I Tell Them I’m A Virgin – Viral Ex-corper Speaks by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
Men run away when I tell them I’m a virgin – Viral ex-corper speaks

An ex-corps member identified as Justina Dauda, recently attracted the attention of netizens for proudly proclaiming her virginity upon completing the programme.

During an interview, Justina opened up about her experiences, revealing that whenever she discloses her virginity to men, they tend to distance themselves from her.

Full Story

Re: Men Run Away When I Tell Them I’m A Virgin – Viral Ex-corper Speaks by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
these men wanted to chop and clean mouth, so when you tell them that you are a virgin, they bounce.... why should they waste their time with someone who is looking for marriage before sex, when these men have NO INTENTION to marry you?

i guess they all approached her because they thought she was an easy lay.
Re: Men Run Away When I Tell Them I’m A Virgin – Viral Ex-corper Speaks by Modifire(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Men run away when I tell them I’m a virgin – Viral ex-corper speaks

An ex-corps member identified as Justina Dauda, recently attracted the attention of netizens for proudly proclaiming her virginity upon completing the programme.

During an interview, Justina opened up about her experiences, revealing that whenever she discloses her virginity to men, they tend to distance themselves from her.

Full Story
Guide it jealously I wish I knew you I would've just proposed right away. Becouse responsible ladies are only meant for responsible men

1 Like

Re: Men Run Away When I Tell Them I’m A Virgin – Viral Ex-corper Speaks by Kandeed: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
Modifire:

Guide it jealously I wish I knew you I would've just proposed right away. Becouse responsible ladies are only meant for responsible men

Not all of them are responsible. I know one here and trust me her future husband really got work to do
Re: Men Run Away When I Tell Them I’m A Virgin – Viral Ex-corper Speaks by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
Modifire:

you do know that because someone is a virgin, does NOT mean she is "automatically" responsible, right? many are virgins but get fukced in the nyansh upandan, sukc dikc upandan, have shown their whole naked bodies online upandan.

(1) (Reply)

Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay / Ebonyi State Tream 2 Lets Meet Here / #nysc_pay_us_our_ekiti_state_2015_batch_a_december_allawe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.