Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory (24423 Views)

Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl / Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno / Army Rescues Kidnapped Cross River State Commissioner, Gertrude Njar (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by id4sho(m): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2023
KingKO22:
Majority of this headless mobs are product of baby factory that's why they behave like unlettered and uncultured miscreants terrorists πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
This vawulence na promaxx
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by CodeTemplar: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2023
What mental abuse by Islamic centres.
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Ambitious21: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2023
gidgiddy:
This talk about "baby factory" is something the Lagos/ Ibadan expressway media have been using for a long time to denigrate people, especially Igbos

The truth however is that thousands of young girls, nationwide, fall victim to unwanted pregnancy every year. Girls that their husbands, boyfriends or even casual acquaintances have abandoned and ran away.

In such situations, the girl can either terminate the pregnancy or carry it to full term. If she decides to carry it to full term, chances are that she may be ostracised by her family and community, or simply has no support. Nigeria has no support system for such women

The girl will eventually have no choice but to go somewhere where someone will offer to take care of her and pregnancy, even if the price is dire

There's nothing like baby factory, there's only those exploiting would be single mothers

Thrash... You have no brain..
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Juoflife1(f): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2023
Girls these days only think of sex. When they get pregnant, they start looking for where to go.
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by HeroicMeastro: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2023
olatade:

https://thenationonlineng.net/army-rescues-21-underage-pregnant-teenagers-in-abia-baby-factory/
Who knows, maybe their Messiah @PO was also a product of BF (#BabyFactory), come to think of it, we have never seen his Father or Mother on tv or in pictures despite of the fake popularity they claim he has.
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by emperor4love(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2023
Rescue the unto there abductors carry gun,why boko haram hold girls hostage for years now
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by SavageResponse(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Coward! We were waiting for you in Asaba (Igboland) but you were nowhere to be found!

You can only post nonsense ONLINE!

Mr man Asaba is not part of Igbo land.

Please don't drag us into your IPOB nonsense!

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by chatinent: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2023
I've heard about this news before. This particular woman parades as a mid-wife but uses the registration for all atrocities. And sadly, she has informants everywhere.

These girls who were supposedly "rescued" weren't kidnapped. They voluntarily went there themselves after teenage pregnancy.

They stay there to be delivered of the baby, then sell to Nma for peanuts, who later resells the baby to whomever she wants for big money. Some after the first transaction choose to remain there and be used as sex slaves so as they continue selling the babies for money.

Matter long.

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by tenpipsperday: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

No need for this bro.

Crimes like this are the handwork of few criminals in the east. And as we all know, every tribe has its own fair share of criminals.

Social media comments can go a long way in addressing some of these social ills, so I urge everyone to profer solutions to some of these practices rather than stereotyping a particular ethnicity.

Why wasting your time the fool. Could be scammer himself but you know the mods drive traffic with such posts .

Nigerins hate themselves
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by handsomeyinka(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2023
holocron:
"One of the rescued teenagers, Amaka Godwin, 23, said that she came into the home without her parent’s knowledge."

Is it printers devil or what will make a reporter label a 23 year old as a teenager?

This is all crap. What is baby factory. As long as nobody there is underage and not under any form of compulsion. They should be left alone. Its a charity home or NGO doing much needed social services. The malaise of destitute pregnant girls is partly due to the cultural distortion in the east whereby early female marriage and polygamy is frowned upon. Now that the pregnant destitute girls have been 'rescued' who is going to take care of them?
Shame on you.
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Abemy(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2023
Imo state police command, carry out an operation in Abia state?

What sort of news is this this.
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Bashirkareem31: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2023
KingKO22:
Majority of this headless mobs are product of baby factory that's why they behave like unlettered and uncultured miscreants terrorists πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Bashirkareem31: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2023
sreamsense:
There is no type of crime that hasn't come from land of the rising crime. No type!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Bashirkareem31: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Ah! Are you telling me the SE is not a paradise full of rich men living in mansions and riding in best cars on streets paved with gold? I don't believe this.
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Bashirkareem31: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=123578670][/quote] grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2023
grin grin Abia and Imo states never fail to disappoint in the issue of baby factories. Any mother traveling through these states must be extra vigilant with her kids, because child traffickers there can kidnap a child, right before the mother.
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by speakitnigeria1: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2023
Police don't conclude or fininsh their investigation that is why every year this same cordinated crime keeps going on. With the rate at which these facilities keep growing with few bursted and hundreds still operating means on average thousands of children are being breed through this medium. Then there is more to what they do with this children. Are we saying for every 10 ibo woman 2 are barren and if that is the case with ibo women, with the options technology has provided buying babies from baby factories is the only option they have gotten? Nigeria police please Who are those buying the babies and where are the babies they have bought from the baby factories.

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by olamike02: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2023
I believed that the Police must have been informed and they didn't act. That maybe what informed the public to tip off the Nigerian Army because this is a civil problem that shouldn't have involve the army.

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by tenpipsperday: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2023
Abemy:
Imo state police command, carry out an operation in Abia state?

What sort of news is this this.

They just manufctured the nonsense to drive traffic. Seun and his mods are responsible for the fake news. That is their way

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2023
gidgiddy:
This talk about "baby factory" is something the Lagos/ Ibadan expressway media have been using for a long time to denigrate people, especially Igbos

The truth however is that thousands of young girls, nationwide, fall victim to unwanted pregnancy every year. Girls that their husbands, boyfriends or even casual acquaintances have abandoned and ran away.

In such situations, the girl can either terminate the pregnancy or carry it to full term. If she decides to carry it to full term, chances are that she may be ostracised by her family and community, or simply has no support. Nigeria has no support system for such women

The girl will eventually have no choice but to go somewhere where someone will offer to take care of her and pregnancy, even if the price is dire

There's nothing like baby factory, there's only those exploiting would be single mothers

you igbo have a fantastic approach in making foolish things look normal but

you can tell that to your kinsmen that love the crime
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Stanislause94: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
If I talk wetin dey my mind now, dem go say na tribalism and some go begin dey call me all sorts of unprintable names.

Lemme kukuma keep quiet, after all, my talk no fit change anything. So make I no come dey collect wotowoto on top wetin I no fit change.

*Out of thread and unfollow topic*.
see this skull miner. Wetin you wan talk?
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by justifyme(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2023
That place has been in existence for the past three Decades now
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by AfonjaConehead: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
If I talk wetin dey my mind now, dem go say na tribalism and some go begin dey call me all sorts of unprintable names.

Lemme kukuma keep quiet, after all, my talk no fit change anything. So make I no come dey collect wotowoto on top wetin I no fit change.

*Out of thread and unfollow topic*.
Always searching for rats and cockroaches on every Igbo related threads grin

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by adekolaelect(m): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2023
gidgiddy:

this statment can only come from Baby's Factory product .
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by simpleseyi: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2023
KingKO22:

At least 97.5% of them.
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Finestgurlie(f): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2023
KingKO22:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by simpleseyi: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

No need for this bro.

Crimes like this are the handwork of few criminals in the east. And as we all know, every tribe has its own fair share of criminals.

Social media comments can go a long way in addressing some of these social ills, so I urge everyone to profer solutions to some of these practices rather than stereotyping a particular ethnicity.

Me, a Yoruba boy to profer solution to stop Igbos from doing their generation inheritance? If not for baby factories spread all over Igboland, how would someone like Peter Pandora Obituary be produced?

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by simpleseyi: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2023
Finestgurlie:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

You forgot to include CNN, BBC, UN, and ICC
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by yazzman(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=123578670][/quote]I know youre trying your best to defend your tribe...but what's bad is bad...

Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police / Ayade And Kuru Ride On Calabar Monorail / Adamu Mohammed Removes Imohimi As Lagos CP, Zubairu To Take Over