Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory (24413 Views)

Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl / Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno / Army Rescues Kidnapped Cross River State Commissioner, Gertrude Njar (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Creamypie(m): 3:21am On Jun 05, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Illiterate, let me educate and shock you. The whole of Anioma including Asaba is IGBO. River state alone is 70% IGBO. A huge chunk of Edo is IGBO. Parts of Kogi, Akwa-Cross. And to top it off the entire SS is part of Biafra.

We came to Asaba BUT you refused to show face. You were hiding after making so much mouth on Nairaland. You're a coward. You're NOT a real man! Tueh, cover your face!
this coward punk. U who chickened out. U no fit get mind come. Show me just 1 pix u took in asaba, just1.

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by GodIsBiafran: 3:27am On Jun 05, 2023
Creamypie:
this coward punk. U who chickened out. U no fit get mind come. Show me just 1 pix u took in asaba, just1.

Coward, as soon as I get my charger I will post pics. You should be ashamed of yourself. I blame my fellow Igbos for accomodating you in Asaba. That's why you have mouth to talk anyhow. To flog you mercilessly dey hungry me. People like you need to be flogged until you get sense!

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Creamypie(m): 3:32am On Jun 05, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Coward, as soon as I get my charger I will post pics. You should be ashamed of yourself. I blame my fellow Igbos for accomodating you in Asaba. That's why you have mouth to talk anyhow. To flog you mercilessly dey hungry me. People like you need to be flogged until you get sense!
look this one oh. No be battery wey dey your phone u dey take yah lies to me? Y not use it post, even just 1 pic.asaba is Igala of kogi. Ika, urhiboh are from benin

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Unperturbedpota: 4:30am On Jun 05, 2023
gidgiddy:
This talk about "baby factory" is something the Lagos/ Ibadan expressway media have been using for a long time to denigrate people, especially Igbos

The truth however is that thousands of young girls, nationwide, fall victim to unwanted pregnancy every year. Girls that their husbands, boyfriends or even casual acquaintances have abandoned and ran away.

In such situations, the girl can either terminate the pregnancy or carry it to full term. If she decides to carry it to full term, chances are that she may be ostracised by her family and community, or simply has no support. Nigeria has no support system for such women

The girl will eventually have no choice but to go somewhere where someone will offer to take care of her and pregnancy, even if the price is dire

There's nothing like baby factory, there's only those exploiting would be single mothers

@LeoDeKing
He has a point albeit crude one , still worth pondering over . We are civilized intellectual beings let's us resist mob.actiom reasoning and think deep on this.

This is my suggestion. I like open intellectual discussion

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by udede(m): 5:27am On Jun 05, 2023
sreamsense:
Later they will say they hate them. How will you plant hatred and expect to harvest love? There is no type of crime that hasn't come from land of the rising crime. No type!
so baby factory no dey your side abi ?

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by kingthreat(m): 5:55am On Jun 05, 2023
KingKO22:
Nov surprised a bit

They are 10th most deadliest terrorists in the world

This is as a result of baby factory products

When children are being parented by the wrong couples, negative occurences like this are bound to happen. But thing is will they learn?

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by sreamsense: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2023
udede:
The ones that are there are brought by igbos, however; most of them have been bursted by police, but I wouldn't still doubt if there are still some underground as we speak because they are so sturbbon that they don't listen to simple instructions, be sure they will soon be apprehended

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Typing: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2023
Creamypie:
Something is happening in d east. Just a week plus, a young mum was killed, her baby taken away by the killers. Easterners are in love with the criminals killing em

True talk

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Johnn74: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2023
Parachoko:
Hustle dey Nigeria abeg shocked
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Farid24224(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2023
Now let's blame Fulani and Hausa people... 🥱

Let us all blame Islam in general!!

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Farid24224(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Ah! Are you telling me the SE is not a paradise full of rich men living in mansions and riding in best cars on streets paved with gold? I don't believe this.

Let's hear word jare..... If na North now, you for done dey call them "abokis, almajiris and they are all terrorists "

Stop hypocrisy!

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by NOwazobia: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2023
Very common among them.

Even when it happens in other regions, they are still the ones behind it.

Very pathetic. undecided
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Farid24224(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2023
holocron:
"One of the rescued teenagers, Amaka Godwin, 23, said that she came into the home without her parent’s knowledge."

Is it printers devil or what will make a reporter label a 23 year old as a teenager?

This is all crap. What is baby factory. As long as nobody there is underage and not under any form of compulsion. They should be left alone. Its a charity home or NGO doing much needed social services. The malaise of destitute pregnant girls is partly due to the cultural distortion in the east whereby early female marriage and polygamy is frowned upon. Now that the pregnant destitute girls have been 'rescued' who is going to take care of them?

So you are trying to say Igbo girls are animals that are just for breeding abi?
Since they were not forced.. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by MelesZanawi: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2023
gidgiddy:
This talk about "baby factory" is something the Lagos/ Ibadan expressway media have been using for a long time to denigrate people, especially Igbos

The truth however is that thousands of young girls, nationwide, fall victim to unwanted pregnancy every year. Girls that their husbands, boyfriends or even casual acquaintances have abandoned and ran away.

In such situations, the girl can either terminate the pregnancy or carry it to full term. If she decides to carry it to full term, chances are that she may be ostracised by her family and community, or simply has no support. Nigeria has no support system for such women

The girl will eventually have no choice but to go somewhere where someone will offer to take care of her and pregnancy, even if the price is dire

There's nothing like baby factory, there's only those exploiting would be single mothers

I knew there would be some products of baby factories who will come out to defend this nonsense.

Why is it that it is only in igboland that their girls breed like pigs and they sell the babies like puppies?
Or girls in other places don't get pregnant too?

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by MelesZanawi: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2023
udede:

E dey
All run by Igbos and the girls are all Igbos.

All baby factories in Nigeria are run by Igbos

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Farid24224(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2023
gidgiddy:

Abeggi!!! Don't find excuses to justify what they are doing... So if you can't take care of baby, why open leg??

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by kernniejay(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2023
I am not surprised, that is their area of specialization.

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by simfrost90210: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2023
grin grin grin Nigeria, an entertainment industry

.., make una dey watch, shebi na army go do the rescue and funny enough, dem no go close am down, you go still hear another news from that same factory in time to come.. watch out!
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by PeggySandas(f): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Ah! Are you telling me the SE is not a paradise full of rich men living in mansions and riding in best cars on streets paved with gold? I don't believe this.
The sacarsm though. grin

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Okhuadams(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2023
So Igbo people only pretend, they do worse things more than Boko Haram self.....

Is this not silent murderer?

Imagine a 12years old girl being physically murdered!

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Farid24224(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2023
Penguin2:
Stupid Nation Newspaper will never report about the massacres going on in Benue and Plateau.

In fact, just yesterday, gunmen killed 30 persons in Sokoto but Nations Newspaper will never report about it.

But if somebody farts in Anambra or Abia or anywhere in Southeast, they will carry it on their head like gala.

No wonder they have lost all relevance and reckoning.

Ndi ala!

You are from the East right?? 🥱
Guess how I know puto..

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Goalnaldo(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2023
Only God can truly tell the number of baby factory in the East. ahh why always them?
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Okhuadams(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2023
KingKO22:
Majority of this headless mobs are product of baby factory that's why they behave like unlettered and uncultured miscreants terrorists 😀😂🤣
So according to you, you mean to say that the Ipob/Esn Simon Ekpa and Nnk are all product of baby factory

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Slymontee: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by simfrost90210: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2023
Penguin2:
Stupid Nation Newspaper will never report about the massacres going on in Benue and Plateau.

In fact, just yesterday, gunmen killed 30 persons in Sokoto but Nations Newspaper will never report about it.

But if somebody farts in Anambra or Abia or anywhere in Southeast, they will carry it on their head like gala.

No wonder they have lost all relevance and reckoning.

Ndi ala!

Ọburọkwa obere ndi ala!
Ndia di obi ọjọọ too much🙄🙄
.., mana aka echigo ha n'ala..... Ike gwuru oo
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by Farid24224(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
So Igbo people only pretend, they do worse things more than Boko Haram self.....

Is this not silent murderer?

Imagine a 12years old girl being physically murdered!

You dey mind them, I used to vouch for them before but not anymore ooo... They are Evil (60% of them though)

Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by twilliamx(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2023
Obidients and criminality
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by easzypeaszy(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2023
Nawaooo
Why dis kind of crime in SE..wer women still chldrn evn far away frm der state...i saw one who stole a child last year.. My agege ppl burn dem to ashes sha.. She said her name is Amara and the guy Julius
SW is full time ritual wer dey buy human head for 20k
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by OlawaleBammie: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2023
IMAGINE....

now after 21 years, these 21 unwanted pregnancies, orchestrated by baby factories incorporation, abia state chapter will be online beating chest
Some will end up in Cambodia or India prisons
Some will be telling other tribes that they can feed their generation grin
And some will still become the future okonjo iweala and Prof akuyili grin
Re: Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory by GLouis: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2023
I remember those days Army will combating people with guns.

Oba Ewuare, Edo Chiefs Visit Presidential Villa Over Oshiomhole, Obaseki Crisis / Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) / Nigerians Rescued During Last Military Operation In Yobe (Photo)