Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A (39451 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by babaalagbo11(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2023
fergie001:
Osimhen, daughter & baby mama
don't marry her ooo abort mission don't marry her oo,when you relocate to Nigeria and retired from football come and marry her here
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by Mogajunior(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2023
fergie001:
Osimhen, daughter & baby mama
Never knew he has a babymama
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by Mogajunior(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2023
Och77:
Victor should be the first Nigerian to have won the golden boot in any of the top 5 leagues in Europe. I stand to be corrected
Didier Drogba won the premier league golden boot in 2007 and 2010. Sorry, I thought you said first African.
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by Bullman(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2023
Sunshine34:
See that beautiful chick. My eyes dey enter ooo. Osinmeh Abeg borrow me now

When you go to Europe , you will realize that this girl is even below average.
Bruh!! Oyinbo de fine ooo.
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by Dicado: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Congrats, man... We're proud of you!
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by ufuosman(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2023
Congrats to our own
More wins Victor O
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by BigName101: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2023
Ruffdoingz:

Why you think say them never use this one tire for that side before Osinmeh reach there grin grin Dey play cool
as long as Osimhen eye no reach, na still clean toks grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by BigName101: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2023
BloomingDale:

White men groom there daughters to marry all these rich black stars, so the money the white man pays the black stars goes back to the white community. They don’t want the money going to the black community.
shey them go force open him hand collect the money ni? undecided
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by tonididdy(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

The woman is half black, d pikin go black when she dey grow na small d pikin take light pass e papa

Half black lady is good,

You are very correct
I didn’t look closely enuff
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by BloomingDale(f): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2023
BigName101:
shey them go force open him hand collect the money ni? undecided

Shey Israel adesanya and tiger woods girlfriend wan carry them court. Make we dey watch na. You think you can escape by only dating and not marrying them? Well, they have and will come up with a law that will neutralize all that nonsense.

Make Israel adesanya dey insult him girlfriend up and down, white man go show am say na them get him success.
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by youngreezy(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

You remind me of Nigerians who argue ignorantly that Mikel was better than Messi around the year 2006 to 2010 and called fifa racist for awarding best player to messi in fifa under 20 in 2005.
Leave racism out of it. If the guy who was making assists was unavailable and not bought this season, osimhen would have struggled like he always do. Kavratshkelia was exceptional this season.
make una rest abeg,you know how many assist de bruyne give haaland?who win best player las las?

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
youngreezy:
make una rest abeg,you know how many assist de bruyne give haaland?who win best player las las?
To you the person that scored the most goals should be the best player.
To me creativity speaks volume than number of goals scored

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by LNKDOT(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Congratulations πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽˆπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ congratulations congratulations to our own blood brother more win bro.......na man u be

Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by ViceGovernor: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
GodIsBiafran:
Don't care about all this long epistle. My own is this:

Igbos, we must NOT cede Lagos to Yorubas. Politically, we have the numbers to make Lagos a strong political space for Ndigbo. Don't be scared by their threats, democracy is a game of numbers.
Stop taking crack cocaine u no hear word now see how you're making a mockery of your nylon bag tribe.

Collect Lagos from Yoruba are you sure it will satisfy you? Why don't you collect northern Nigeria from Hausa too sad
Next election dey come you hear if you get 2 heads stay for Lagos make you vote ibo man if MC boys no go feed you to dogs
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by ViceGovernor: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
To you the person that scored the most goals should be the best player.
To me creativity speaks volume than number of goals scored
Even a defender can be creative with the ball but not everybody can score.

2010 champions League final Bayer created over 15 chances but they lost the match 2:0 because they failed to score.
My point is goals win you games not chances especially if they are not converted na waste of time.

Strikers would always have the edge over midfielders
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by cejaypriesty(m): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
GodIsBiafran:
Don't care about all this long epistle. My own is this:

Igbos, we must NOT cede Lagos to Yorubas. Politically, we have the numbers to make Lagos a strong political space for Ndigbo. Don't be scared by their threats, democracy is a game of numbers.
Why not go to Twitter as you lot did last time to win an election instead of coming to Nairaland where you won't get enough followership. Use twitter for your propaganda against the Igbos .What did this people do to keep doing everything to tarnish them.Is it not enough already?
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by GodIsBiafran: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Okponu Alayi nironu.. ur people sef de read ur trash of a post, dem no de reply you.. na ur type de make d gentle lions wake up fully and retaliate.. werey say democracy is by numbers, na hin una no win elections even with all the amount of Yorubas that supported ur ungrateful hairy asses.. Numbers my ass.. owo ti ogede bagbe, ara e loma finor.

Look at this jobless Yoruba. You quoted me 4 times on the same post! You no get work?

So, you're saying that if the majority of people in Lagos vote for a candidate who aligns with Igbo interest, you will cancel the election? You're a small boy. You don't know how things work. We have the numbers to politically empower ourselves in Lagos. We contribute more than Yorubas in Lagos economy and you're telling us that we can't have political say? You must be smoking colorado! There's nothing you can do lazy boy! You're just an internet loud mouth!
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by GodIsBiafran: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
cejaypriesty:

Why not go to Twitter as you lot did last time to win an election instead of coming to Nairaland where you won't get enough followership. Use twitter for your propaganda against the Igbos .What did this people do to keep doing everything to tarnish them.Is it not enough already?

Who is this? When did you join Nairaland? Tah getat!
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by GodIsBiafran: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Stop taking crack cocaine u no hear word now see how you're making a mockery of your nylon bag tribe.

Collect Lagos from Yoruba are you sure it will satisfy you? Why don't you collect northern Nigeria from Hausa too sad
Next election dey come you hear if you get 2 heads stay for Lagos make you vote ibo man if MC boys no go feed you to dogs

Another noisy jobless Yoruba running mouth. If you dare, I can meet you ANYWHERE in Lagos. Lets see if you're not a coward!
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by GodIsBiafran: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
emmnprince:

You want to foment tribal wahala abi? If LSG make policies that will lead to exodus of Ibos away from Lagos you will begin to wail! That aside, how does this comment relate to this post?

Tah getat!
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by GodIsBiafran: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
unscripted:
oga you foolish gan ..

Don't mistake me for your father.
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by Nayturalistic: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Look at this jobless Yoruba. You quoted me 4 times on the same post! You no get work?

So, you're saying that if the majority of people in Lagos vote for a candidate who aligns with Igbo interest, you will cancel the election? You're a small boy. You don't know how things work. We have the numbers to politically empower ourselves in Lagos. We contribute more than Yorubas in Lagos economy and you're telling us that we can't have political say? You must be smoking colorado! There's nothing you can do lazy boy! You're just an internet loud mouth!

You contribute more than Yoruba for Lagos state lmao.. with all the iPhone cord n charger whey una de sell inside traffic?? see this stinking wannabe .. ur father sef can’t spill the trash you spilled, so I go commot eye for ur mata cuz I see you’re a very very small boy. What you don’t know is way more than otherwise. Ask ur Ibo papa n mama.. una de contribute for another man land while ur barren red sanded land is at the detriment, still de get mouth talk trash.

Mtcheeeew
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by GodIsBiafran: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nayturalistic:

You contribute more than Yoruba for Lagos state lmao.. with all the iPhone cord n charger whey una de sell inside traffic?? see this stinking wannabe .. ur father sef can’t spill the trash you spilled, so I go commot eye for ur mata cuz I see you’re a very very small boy. What you don’t know is way more than otherwise. Ask ur Ibo papa n mama.. una de contribute for another man land while ur barren red sanded land is at the detriment, still de get mouth talk trash. Mtcheeeew

I even thought you had sense before. Tah getat!
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by ViceGovernor: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Another noisy jobless Yoruba running mouth. If you dare, I can meet you ANYWHERE in Lagos. Lets see if you're not a coward!
Meet me in Lagos is like you want your family to spend money on burial for you

You and who dey meet my nigga carry your nylon bag go back to alaigbo and meet your mates there.
Odan wipΓ© Γ³ri iya e ti gbale ninu canal ti owa yen grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by kkonsults: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by emmajodeci(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Don't get involved with this guy he is a fraud

Mofajdane:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller / Skrill and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance or Skrill and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact is +23470 39 7 4 0238
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by Maobichek: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
yomi531:
Weah never won highest goal scorer in SerieA. He only did in CL

Oshiman was given the golden boat for being the top scorrer in Seria A this season. The bone of contention as the OP posited is the player of the season (golden ball). He maintained that Oshimen was cheated because he is an African hence my discourse on Weah, happy weekend.
Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by yomi531(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
Maobichek:

Oshiman was given the golden boat for being the top scorrer in Seria A this season. The bone of contention as the OP posited is the player of the season (golden ball). He maintained that Oshimen was cheated because he is an African hence my discourse on Weah, happy weekend.
Okay . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A by Maobichek: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
yomi531:
Okay . Thanks

You are welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? / AFCON: 'Super Eagles waka Never Finish, Na Semi Dem Dey Go So' - CAF / Barclays Premier League Live Scores-http://ng.supersport.mobi/default.aspx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.