Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,094 members, 7,842,136 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

A Foolish Donkey Story By Edet Edem Akpan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Foolish Donkey Story By Edet Edem Akpan (108 Views)

So Many Leaked Sex Tapes On Telegram Written By Edet Edem Akpan / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Foolish Donkey Story By Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
Once upon a time, the Lion became hungry and He said to the Fox "Bring me something to eat or I will eat you."
The Fox went to a Donkey and said "The Lion wants to make you King. Come with me."

When the Lion saw the Donkey, it attacked her cutting off its ears. But the Donkey managed to escape. The Donkey said to the Fox "You tricked me! The Lion tried to kill me." The Fox said "Don't be silly, He removed your ears to place the crown on your head. Let's go back."

It made sense to the Donkey so it went back. The Lion attacked the Donkey again. This time cutting off its tail. The Donkey escaped again saying to the Fox. "You were lying! The Lion cut off my tail." The Fox said "He only removed your tail so you can sit comfortably on the throne. Come back with me. The Fox convinced the Donkey to return again.

This time the Lion caught the Donkey and killed it. The Lion said to the Fox, "Well done for bringing back the Donkey. Now go skin it for me and bring to me its Brains, Lung, Liver and Heart.

The Fox skinned the Donkey and ate the Donkey's brain but brought back its lung, liver and heart to the Lion. The Lion asked, "Where its brain?"
The Fox replied, "It had no brains my King. If it had any brains it would not have returned to you after you cut its ears and tail." The Lion said, "That is very true."

#GreatTalks #EdetEdemAkpan

(1) (Reply)

Climate Crisis: Rich Nations Undermining Work To Help Poor Countries / Understanding Biases That Contribute To Traders' Financial Losses / Tinubu Is Very Intelligent, We Are Impressed, Says Labour Party Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.