Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out (1047 Views)

US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright / Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
F-16 came up and shoot down a private plane that did not respond due to equipment issues.

ABC World News Tonight with David Muir
F-16s moved fast to track the passed-out pilot of a small jet that ultimately crashed in southwestern Virginia. Jay O’Brien has late-breaking details on the sonic boom that jolted the D.C. area.

Watch on rumble

https://rumble.com/v2s7h04-scared-usa-shoot-down-private-plane-claiming-pilot-passed-out.html

1 Share

Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Betscoreodds: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
They are so afraid of Russia that they killed innocent people in the plane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
If it was false prophet he will say I see planes crashing into white house this year. Lol m
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by fergie001: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
It crossed a no-fly zone.
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
fergie001:
It crossed a no-fly zone.
probably by mistake it should not be enough reason to kill everyone inside.
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by fergie001: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
They made contact with the pilot before scrambling F-16s, there was zero response.

1 Like

Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
fergie001:
They made contact with the pilot before scrambling F-16s, there was zero response.
the zero response was a sweet lie.
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by fergie001: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
the zero response was a sweet lie.
Most likely!
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Nancy2020(f): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
fergie001:
Most likely!
let hope they are democrats that voted in Biden that are in the plane lol elections have consequences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by HeartlessMan: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
The pilot responded by saying "Allahu Akbar" so they bombed him.

I was there. I saw everything while I was plucking foreign mangoes on a treetop.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
HeartlessMan:

I was there. I saw everything while I was plucking foreign mangoes on a treetop.
Lol.
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by bassdow: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
that's the way it's done - when they make contact and you don't identify yourself or fail to adhere to instruction, what you get, you get

1 Like

Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Antiochus(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
bassdow:
that's the way it's done - when they make contact and you don't identify yourself or fail to adhere to instruction, what you get, you get

That's it. And Uncle Sam might think say na Chinese people be this again o since dem no answer, na Baloon last time na aircraft this time we must shoot this thing down. grin

But why did the pilot fail to respond sef. He brought this upon himself and others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
bassdow:
boss man take it easy don't kill every one who cross the line remain small for Hitler lol.
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Antiochus:

That's it. And Uncle Sam might think say na Chinese people be this again o since dem no answer, na Baloon last time na aircraft this time we must shoot this thing down. grin

But why did the pilot fail to respond sef. He brought this upon himself and others.

He may have answered you know USA and lies are like five and six
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Antiochus(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

He may have answered you know USA and lies are like five and six

No. They wouldn't have shot it down had he identified himself because it was a civilian aircraft in the first place. Once an aircraft approaches or enter a restricted airspace within a country fighters will be sent to intercept it and the pilot must identify himself to let the interceptors know he is not an hostile aircraft but if you fail to identify yourself by ignoring their radio contact they would assume you are hostile and you have a sinister intention so the standard rule of engagement is to move to firing position and shoot you down.
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Truthday: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Your hatred will see you spend rest of your life in agony and pain.
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by HeartlessMan: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Truthday:

[s]Your hatred will see you spend rest of your life in agony and pain[/s].

Why? Because Mohammed raped a child?

Anyway, I reverse your curse upon your head and it shall fester amongst your generation and serve as a leason to your peers. Any attempts to fight it will result in your sudden unfortunate demise. Amin.
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by obedience4(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
F-16 came up and shoot down a private plane that did not respond due to equipment issues.

ABC World News Tonight with David Muir
F-16s moved fast to track the passed-out pilot of a small jet that ultimately crashed in southwestern Virginia. Jay O’Brien has late-breaking details on the sonic boom that jolted the D.C. area.

Watch on rumble

https://rumble.com/v2s7h04-scared-usa-shoot-down-private-plane-claiming-pilot-passed-out.html

Dude why do you like spreading fake rumours,
Videos are over the USA seeing the plane go down on its own, if a jets shot a plane it will distingrate over a wider Space .this one the plane crash zone was limited to the immediate area of impact.
Stop your nonsense on this forum.

Russain military that bombed their own city.
Russain military air defence batteries that shot down a su35 and two helos they weren't scared abi.
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
obedience4:

Dude why do you like spreading fake rumours,
Videos are over the USA seeing the plane go down on its own, if a jets shot a plane it will distingrate over a wider Space .this one the plane crash zone was limited to the immediate area of impact.
Stop your nonsense on this forum.

Russain military that bombed their own city.
Russain military air defence batteries that shot down a su35 and two helos they weren't scared abi.

which point are you saying.
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Tiopii: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
As Russia isn't giving them the news they wanted, they have focused on the US with lies again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Slava Ukraini
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Tiopii:
As Russia isn't giving them the news they wanted, they have focused on the US with lies again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Slava Ukraini

⚑"I don't want to hear the slogan of the πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Ukrainian Nazis on πŸ‡­πŸ‡· Croatian soil." Milanovic equated the Banderovites with the Ustashas.

"The Bandera salute 'Glory to Ukraine' is no different from the slogans of the πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ German Nazis," said Croatian President Zoran Milanovic.vjjjjh
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Tiopii: 3:23am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

⚑"I don't want to hear the slogan of the πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Ukrainian Nazis on πŸ‡­πŸ‡· Croatian soil." Milanovic equated the Banderovites with the Ustashas.

"The Bandera salute 'Glory to Ukraine' is no different from the slogans of the πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ German Nazis," said Croatian President Zoran Milanovic.vjjjjh

His opinion doesn't matter.

I'm just surprised you claim to what a multi polar world, but still want Ukraine subjected to Russia, why? and how?
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Bossly: 4:45am On Jun 08, 2023
temitope can no longer rest. πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Non stop wailing has become your lot...

Didn't I tell you that you neva even start?

Mumu, keep the tears flowing 😭
Ukraine remains destroyed, while nato keeps bleeding.

temitope:

I'm just surprised you claim to what a multi polar world, but still want Ukraine subjected to Russia, why? and how?
Re: Watch Scared USA Shoot Down Private Plane Claiming Pilot Passed Out by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Tiopii:

where have you seen me say Ukraine be subject to Russia

Even Russia did not demand this

Stay neutral is what every one that wants justice says common

Be on the right side of history.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nobody Talking About Congo DRC Vs Rwanda War? / Ku Klux Klan Endorses Obama / La Tomatina: Tomatoes Throwing Party In Spain. If Only These Guys Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.