Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Boerboel Is Yet To Enter Heat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Boerboel Is Yet To Enter Heat (601 Views)

Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) / Reality Online Show For My Boerboel Jessy / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boerboel Is Yet To Enter Heat by extolugo: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hello my fellow naira Landers, I have a boerboel dog she is 1 year and five months old today, the problem am having with her is that she is yet to enter heat, is this normal? Please dog experts I seek your answers
Re: My Boerboel Is Yet To Enter Heat by Gbadebo19(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
Give her to Hilda Bacci, she knows how best to handle her.

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel Is Yet To Enter Heat by HeartlessMan: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
What you have there is a feminist boerboel using contraceptives to manipulate you.

Use her for peppersoup and you will find your answer amongst her dissected parts.

2 Likes

Re: My Boerboel Is Yet To Enter Heat by FODA(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
extolugo:
Hello my fellow naira Landers, I have a boerboel dog she is 1 year and five months old today, the problem am having with her is that she is yet to enter heat, is this normal? Please dog experts I seek your answers
sell he or her to bobbyrisky
Re: My Boerboel Is Yet To Enter Heat by Namdeenero(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
extolugo:
Some dogs are like that, especially large breed dogs. I know a Caucasian Shepherd that came on first heat at 2 years plus
Re: My Boerboel Is Yet To Enter Heat by bassdow: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
extolugo:
why are you in a hurry ?

Moreover, it's advisable to miss/skip the first heat so as to give the young lady time for her body to fully develop. As for your worry about delay in heat, understand that just like there's delayed justice, delayed period, delayed marriage, etc, there's equally DELAYed HEAT
Re: My Boerboel Is Yet To Enter Heat by KingAfo(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
Do you give her vitamins? If not go and get vetzymes or vitapet. And make sure you stroll her almost every day in a long distance. It will come

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel Is Yet To Enter Heat by Zedwell: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2023
Your dog may yet to come to heat due to:
-Delayed puberty: Some dogs may experience delayed puberty and their first heat may come later than average. This is not uncommon with large breeds like Boerboel compared to small breeds.
- Health and nutritional issue: You may need to make an appraisal of your feeding and/or consult your veterinarian for proper health check.
Stress and Environment: Change in routine, environmental stressors can lead to delayed estrus

You can:
1. Introduce a male dog; this can help stimulate the onset of estrus.
2. Make amends, if need be, to your nutrition and/or visit your vet

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel Is Yet To Enter Heat by Zedwell: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2023
For Veterinary Services contact 07080059417

Re: My Boerboel Is Yet To Enter Heat by fredwilson: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Just give her more time she will surely enter heat, some dog's sees their heat at 2years

(1) (Reply)

Feed For Chick Plz / Finally Up For Sale My 8 Month Old Adult Male For Sale / Today Is National Dog Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.