Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy (58209 Views)

Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison / Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Kaiser20: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Tinubu is a very smart man.
But you guys were abusing Falana for working with the NLC to disrupt tinubu.
Today Fanana is a great guy.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by israelmao(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Though Tinubu is a mandate thief but a better listener to pexpert's advice more than deaf and dumb Buhari.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by ghiloman28(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Na why Dey Dey call am Asiwaju 🙌🏼

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by hssd8nland: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
inoki247:
Lol ...

What I know's this strike no go strong reach that 2012 own cos mole go too plenty....

And the opposition are even confused right now...
Lol as in grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Nvestor02: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
lexy2014:

Which decision is he taking before making consultation?

Which people did he consult before announcing the fuel subsidy removal?

If you say "tinubu will not back down on the decision that will help Nigeria", how then are you saying that "He consult people before taking decision. That's shows how democrat he is"?

Who are the "enemies and friends Tinubu has met just to make sure that Nigeria is great"?

If you saying Tinubu is going to sure that nigeria is great, what did buhari do for 8years?

Tinubu has said it many times before the election that he is not going to let oil subsidy survive because it doesn't make sense.

If you are current, you will know that Tinubu has meet with any people in the last 7 days. He even meet oppositions party members.

I'm not APC Supporters, or a supporter of Buhari but I Know that Tinubu has a lot to offer.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
These sort of development are proof that Tinubu, all things taken into account, is likely going to be the best President Nigeria has had in the modern era.

Anyone that can go near Falana, let alone seek to work with him, is 100% after the uncompromising progress of Nigeria.

Virtually all Presidents since 1999 have avoided Falana. Not hard to work out why.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Akalia(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nvestor02:
Just a week in office Tinubu is making big move. He has met with his enemies and friends just to make sure that Nigeria is great.

[b]He consult people before taking decision. That's shows how democrat he is.

I always know that Tinubu has a lot of to offer and now my hope in him has grown stronger

On Subsidy, No matter what the haters said or do. tinubu will not back down on the decision that will help Nigeria
Nobody needs your explanation, you are just one of many brainwashed Tinubu's stooges. All that matters to you is how you will benefit from this administration even if things are not done right.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by hopexter(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Judolisco:
Wen we tell una say falana na also tinibu boy... Make dem find one appointment give am
Modified :d boy I was talking about here is close friend or associate
No be house boy o.. Make una stop dey quote me.. Alot of tribalistic individuals dey dis platform Sha... Wetin concern me with tinubu or obi?

Stop contradicting yourself you tribalist
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by CharleyBright(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nvestor02:
Just a week in office Tinubu is making big move. He has met with his enemies and friends just to make sure that Nigeria is great.

I always know that Tinubu has a lot of to offer and now my hope in him has grown stronger

On Subsidy, No matter what the haters said or do. tinubu will not back down on the decision that will help Nigeria

If Tinubu and Buhari had allowed Jonathan remove subsidy in 2012 at price of N115, would we be talking about subsidy removal now that Tinubu is removing it and taking price to N550?
What exactly is Tinubu offering now that Jonathan didn't offer?
Was Tinubu right to stop Jonathan then and now come with empty hands to remove it?
Tribalism and blind loyalty go kill una for this country.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by dyera(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Falana for AGF would be a good idea

You want to turn federal government to Yoruba government.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by abah52: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
No wonder Falana was interpreting the 25 percent upside down. The SAN is obviously lobbying for AGF.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Bluntemperor: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Dsalvo:
These sort of development are proof that Tinubu, all things taken into account, is likely going to be the best President Nigeria has had in the modern era.
Anyone that can go near Falana, let alone seek to work with him, is 100% after the uncompromising progress of Nigeria.
Virtually all Presidents since 1999 have avoided Falana. Not hard to work out why.

Bro, you have oil in your brain o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Tareq1105: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:

No no no, Falana didn't go to see him on appointment.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Duru009(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
This one has started lobbying for Attorney general. This was thesame thing he did during Buhari regime but was disappointed.
He immediately turned against the government.....
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by dondodo: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Laple0541(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
Even on Saturday PBAT is still holding meetings on how to move Nigeria forward!

Fellow Nigerians, this is a man that is truly ready to work, let's support this intelligent man to turn things around,
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jostoman:
Advice of election tribunal. It seems those lawyers that are defending him are confuse now because of the evidence.
Who is talking about election, you guys will not seems to amaze me.

We are talking and Economic and welfare, you are talking about some people looking for lost magin
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by presidentBAT: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nvestor02:

YOU'RE 100% RIGHT
.FOLLOW PBAT FANPAGE
LINK IN MY BIO

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Patriotsleague: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Not backing down on the issue of subsidy removal are tendencies of a dictator. The last time I checked, Tinubu claims to be a democrat
It's already passed into law that subsidy is removed, we are spending trillions paying for subsidy, that Togo, Lome enjoy via smuggling, and enriching the subsidy scammers.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
shiwex:
New Efcc boss looming....
Chaiii, we are dead then, let me start emptying my account.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by merits(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nvestor02:

God will bless you on this,let haters hug transformer
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by michoim(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ministerial appointment looming...

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Bro, you have oil in your brain o!

Thanks brethren. Nigerian Presidents want those they can control, like minions, who will do their bidding unquestioningly and facilitate their ulterior motives.

Falana is never one of those and this is why he is avoided. This is a man who has been anti-Government virtually the whole of his entire life but that does not mean he cannot work productively with a sincere, well-meaning, pro-people and progressive government.

If Tinubu has consciously and deliberately approached him, then it confirms again what Tinubu is famous for which is finding the best and giving them the freedom and latitude to produce the good.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by tabaralph: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
jerryayaebi2:

Source: https://www.legit.ng/politics/1537887-details-emerge-president-tinubu-meets-falana-aso-rock-subsidy-removal-economy/

Awaiting attorney general of the federation/ minister of justice… if you know you know,if obasanjo could use bola ige as his attorney general/minister of justice I don’t see anything stopping Tinubu from using falana.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Selfmotivated: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
Tinubu better do the needful b4 is too late as labour strike looms...
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by donmik: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Allow me pass with what is not important to me
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by wellsprings: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
A TTHINKER and DOER is finally in Aso Villa grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by michoim(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nvestor02:

Forget all those stuff. I remembered very well, in the early days of Buhari administration in 2015, Wole Soyinka also paid Buhari visit, in the same way, in Aso Rock for advise. What came out of it? All these our leaders there ways are the same. Don't be deceived. Nigerians forget so easily and the leaders take advantage of that...
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Ogunleti01: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
ggood:
The last time I checked Falana is a SAN , he has no knowledge about Economy
and that is why we keep learning everyday we have lawyers who hold degree in Economic Law
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Tareq1105: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
CharleyBright:

If Tinubu and Buhari had allowed Jonathan remove subsidy in 2012 at price of N115, would we be talking about subsidy removal now that Tinubu is removing it and taking price to N550?
What exactly is Tinubu offering now that Jonathan didn't offer?
Was Tinubu right to stop Jonathan then and now come with empty hands to remove it?
Tribalism and blind loyalty go kill una for this country.

The circumstances are different.

Then, numerous oil importers were lying about the quantity imported to the extent that the Chief of Staff to Jonathan (Ogiadome) from Edo state was involved and was sacked.

He was accused of taking bribe of over #200m from fuel importers to get their subsidy payment signed by Jonathan.

Jonathan then replaced him with Arogbofa from Ondo state. Some oil importers were arrested and charged to court. As we speak some are still in prison serving jail term. Those who are "deep" would confirm what I'm saying.

So, the circumstances are not the same. Now, it's only NNPC Ltd that is the sole importer. However, that's about to change now. Oil importers are encouraged to come into the market, get the products in and sell at whatever price if he has buyers. No more regulations of the prices.

The sector is fully opened now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Mccullum: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Tinubu's ability in consultation mechanism makes him ahead of other politicians in Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Rayjnr: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Make we hear word, other tribes una go criticize reach ground but if e reach una tribe, he will be the right man for the job. Naija and tribalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.