Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy (58205 Views)

Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison / Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Exceed15: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Tinubu is a very smart man.

So falana is smarter. His reputation is at stake.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Abujaexpress: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Judolisco:
Wen we tell una say falana na also tinibu boy... Make dem find one appointment give am
So a SAN should not have any knowledge about economy? Please go and find our the career background of Peter Obi and even Pat Utomi, yet they are experts in the economy
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
He also consult PETER OBI. That guy as a prudent trader will offer good solutions too.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by shiwex: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
New Efcc boss looming....
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by frog12: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
discussion on how to fight corruption with a corrupt grin grin grin grin
nigeria is a funny place
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by gazilion: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
saasala:
Tinubu is an astute politician. He knows how power works.

This move is what Robert Green wrote in his book, 48 Laws of powers. Law #2 states that you should use your enemies.

Falana and his son, Falz are big enemies of Tinubu, but now, baba has called them to dine with him and also tap from their wisdom for his own good.

You are very very wrong.
Falana has been a friend of BAT from way back. He defended him in the court against Gani Fawehinmi's petition during the Chicago certificate saga!
Falana went to visit an old client

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Centcanada: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Falana is a two side riszor blade if you are not careful the other side of him will get you injured bur if it's get to be the son Falz he stand for intergrity more than the father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Chetas81(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sunshine34:
JAGABAN IS OUR PRESIDENT.8 YEARS IN THE BAG
meanwhile his followers become cow 🐮 that trekk daily from subsidy remove

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
saasala:
Tinubu is an astute politician. He knows how power works.

This move is what Robert Green wrote in his book, 48 Laws of powers. Law #2 states that you should use your enemies.

Falana and his son, Falz are big enemies of Tinubu, but now, baba has called them to dine with him and also tap from their wisdom for his own good.
falana isn't enemy of anybody not to talks of tinubu,he spoke on anything that concerns the masses
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Alliswell248: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
alen4smith:
just like Obi who is a philosopher

He even struggled to pass.
Third class.
Pit Obi can't be My President.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
This is what I want, President is just one person. He need to invite those who can advice and bring solutions.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Jostoman: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Inviting Falana to Aso rock because of tribunal case will not make those that are there now sell their integrity.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Alliswell248: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hope this headless mob won't go and start cancelling Falana.

SW don't play bitter politics.

Even Bode George would soon visit Jagaban.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Jennie002: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Na them sabi
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Jostoman: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
This is what I want, President is just one person. He need to invite those who can advice and bring solutions.
Advice of election tribunal. It seems those lawyers that are defending him are confuse now because of the evidence.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by phemmyfour: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
ggood:
The last time I checked Falana is a SAN , he has no knowledge about Economy
Your prof of economy couldn't fix the nation. The nation needs true builders and not corrupt professionals
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Shezzman: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
Not a fan of BAT but I love your write-ups..
Nvestor02:
Just a week in office Tinubu is making big move. He has met with his enemies and friends just to make sure that Nigeria is great.

[b]He consult people before taking decision. That's shows how democrat he is.

I always know that Tinubu has a lot of to offer and now my hope in him has grown stronger

On Subsidy, No matter what the haters said or do. tinubu will not back down on the decision that will help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Okwyjesus(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nvestor02:
Just a week in office Tinubu is making big move. He has met with his enemies and friends just to make sure that Nigeria is great.

I always know that Tinubu has a lot of to offer and now my hope in him has grown stronger

On Subsidy, No matter what the haters said or do. tinubu will not back down on the decision that will help Nigeria

Majorly Yoruba people
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by passmas4u(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Judolisco(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Abujaexpress:
So a SAN should not have any knowledge about economy? Please go and find our the career background of Peter Obi and even Pat Utomi, yet they are experts in the economy
then what's wrong with what I said... What's wrong in giving falana an appointment?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Judolisco(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
[quote author=zoghys post=123591581][/quote]make eno be like say u sef no talk... Copy and paste
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Ezmans: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nvestor02:

who did he consulted before making that statement on subsidy on handover day
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by FireUpNow(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Begging style for Falana not to go to court.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Judolisco(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Corona22:

See mentality , nzogbu nzogbu people
I'm actually on falana's side here... But tribalism Don block ur brain uno fit reason again
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by almarthins(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
jerryayaebi2:

Source: https://www.legit.ng/politics/1537887-details-emerge-president-tinubu-meets-falana-aso-rock-subsidy-removal-economy/

He was part of the people who claimed subsidy was a scam while Jonathan was the president.

Fear this people o!
So them don invite am to come now?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by dododawa1: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
FALANA Na Tinubu person WHILE FALZ FALANA son is OBIDENTS, NIGERIANS wise up.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nvestor02:

Which decision is he taking before making consultation?

Which people did he consult before announcing the fuel subsidy removal?

If you say "tinubu will not back down on the decision that will help Nigeria", how then are you saying that "He consult people before taking decision. That's shows how democrat he is"?

Who are the "enemies and friends Tinubu has met just to make sure that Nigeria is great"?

If you saying Tinubu is going to sure that nigeria is great, what did buhari do for 8years?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by edward1106(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
ggood:
The last time I checked Falana is a SAN , he has no knowledge about Economy
How does being a SAN deprive one of knowing the state of the economy? : And for you to boldly add that he has no knowledge of the economy is just ....... undecided C'mon, you're not a doctor doesn't stop you from knowing about your health.
The Nigerian economy problem is not a difficult thing. We just have mad and confused people at the helm of affairs.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Judolisco:
Wen we tell una say falana na also tinibu boy... Make dem find one appointment give am

How is falana "Tinubu boy"?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Judolisco(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
post=123591329:

STOP WAILING.
how I'm I wailing?.. I dey hear say uno 2 get sense for dis platform but I jst confirmed it....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.