Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria (951 Views)

Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria / Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley / Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
The alarming increasing rate of gays and lesbians in Nigeria have awoken Nigerians to rise up against the menace called homosexuality and lesbianism: Nigerians have begin to speak up against citizens of Nigeria involved in this criminal acts called Gay and Lesbian.

Gay is also refer to as homosexual and it means a man having sexual intercourse (sex) with fellow man: man to man intercourse.
This Menaces of homosexuals and Lesbians is abomination and should be rejected by Nigerians in the land of Nigeria.

Lesbians is also refer to as lesbianism and it refers to a female person having sexual intercourse with another female person ( woman to woman sexual intercourse).
This forbidden sexual act should be rejected by Nigerians and Nigerians should discouraged this evil menace of lesbianism by speaking against those who involve in it.

Nigerians are surprised to see some foolish and stupid Nigerians displaying their homosexuality and lesbianism act in public without fear of been rebuke by Nigerians for trying to cause nuisance to the public and for corrupting little children with such immoral display in public.

Nigerians are complaining of how homosexuals and Lesbians are harassing fellow Nigerians in workplace, universities, polytechnics, college of education, Nurses schools, banks, churches, residential areas, primary schools, secondary schools, Nollywood, industries and others: some lecturers and teachers in tertiary institution, primary and secondary schools are gays and lesbians that force their students victim into having gay and lesbian sexual intercourse; a male teacher will force his male students into sexual intercourse while female teacher will force her female students into sexual intercourse.

Even in government houses in Nigeria, most Job seekers are force into this gay and lesbian relationship by government officials before they are given government jobs.

Due to the outcry of Nigerians, concerns Nigerians have decided to begin investigations that will lead to the exposing and disgracing of all gays and Lesbians in Nigeria.

Nigeria constitution is against homosexuality and lesbianism: this act of gay and lesbian is consider a criminal acts by the Nigeria Law and involves imprisonment for Law breakers.

This is a call for all concerns Nigerians to join in waging war against gays and lesbians in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKSkXY4WH6k&pp=ygUcTmlnZXJpYSBiYW4gR2F5IGFuZCBMZXNiaWFuIA%3D%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohrWjQzNaMg&pp=ygUcTmlnZXJpYSBiYW4gR2F5IGFuZCBMZXNiaWFuIA%3D%3D

Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
until they start by arresting and jail famous Nigerian crossdressers, like bobrisky, james brown or denrele etc that are flaunting their lifestyles everywhere on tV and social media....the above is just a waste of time, space and energy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
until they start by arresting and jail famous Nigerian crossdressers, like bobrisky, james brown or denrele etc that are flaunting their lifestyles everywhere on tV and social media....the above is just a waste of time, space and energy.
Gays and Lesbians in Nigeria can never escape arrest: whether they are celebrities or not, the Nigeria law will surely punish all gays and lesbians for breaking the Nigeria law; when concerns Nigerians have finished gathering evidences, then those foolish gays and lesbians can not denied when confronted.
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by gaby(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Patiently waiting for when they'll carry out investigations to unearth the thieves stealing away their lives and destinies.

Misplaced priorities.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
gaby:
Patiently waiting for when they'll carry out investigations to unearth the thieves stealing away their lives and destinies.

Misplaced priorities.
Nonsense talk!!

Nigerians have started speaking up more against evil menaces happening in the country than before: some will not talk while others are talking.

In priorities, there must be a first priority so allow those ready to make social change do their thing.
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
1nice:
Gays and Lesbians in Nigeria can never escape arrest: whether they are celebrities or not, the Nigeria law will surely punish all gays and lesbians for breaking the Nigeria law; when concerns Nigerians have finished gathering evidences, then those foolish gays and lesbians can not denied when confronted.

yet the above yeye people i mentionned earlier are all over TV/social media flaunting their yeye lifestyle... dey there!
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by gaby(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nonsense talk!!

Nigerians have started speaking up more against evil menaces happening in the country than before: some will not talk while others are talking.

In priorities, there must be a first priority so allow those ready to make social change do their thing.

Trash-worthy.
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by gaby(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
1nice:

Nonsense talk!!

Trash
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by Freighthost: 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
U jus talk my mind

I saw one in benin
Disgusting
Aduwawa gra bustop
E get saloon n dress like idiooooot

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
gaby:

Trash
Why the trash statement?

What is your opinions on the matter?

What will you be volunteering yourself for in order to eradicate gays and lesbians in Nigeria?

What is your name and were do you come from?
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Freighthost:

U jus talk my mind

I saw one in benin
Disgusting
Aduwawa gra bustop
E get saloon n dress like idiooooot

You would have confronted him, to know wether he is gay or gather evidences to show he is gay by which you can use police to arrest him: our online movement to stop gay and lesbian practice in Nigeria need serious volunteers like you.

Try to be writing topics against homosexuality and lesbianism on Nairaland Forum: you will do very well on our online movement to banned gays and lesbians in Nigeria; follow my Nairaland account of 1nice for updates News.
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by gaby(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
1nice:

Why the trash statement?

What will you be volunteering yourself for in order to eradicate gays and lesbians in Nigeria?

What is your name and where do you come from?

Yeah, you'd rather round up and slaughter people based on their sexual preferences/orientation because that is what has put the entire African continent top of the table of the world poverty index.

From the piece of clothing, perfume, phone or laptop you have on right now, at least one of those must have been designed and manufactured by me of these humans you so loathe, yet, you can't function enough to loathe any one of their inventions.

Thereafter, you'd have no problems walking up to high commissions and embassies of countries run by these same-sex individuals and who have chosen to let these set of people live their lives shamelessly begging to go visit their countries or live amongst them.

Shebi you don see say something dey chop the grey matter wey supposed dey enclosed for that thing wey you call skull small small.

Devilish evil things wey go leave wetin dem suppose face to better their miserable lives instead chasing shadows...

Tuehhh
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by gaby(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
1nice:

Why the trash statement?

What is your name and were do you come from?

I'm just going to advice you this once and that's it.

If you mumuishly think this is a way for you to hustle or make a name for yourself, just keep dreaming.

I'd advise you to go find something better to do with your life and desist from preaching and propagating hate.

All these your nonsense online will come back to hunt you someday and you'll remember this my admonishment.

Go embassy go find visa...your eye go clear.

You think you are anonymous...
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
gaby:

Yeah, you'd rather round up and slaughter people based on their sexual preferences/orientation because that is what has put the entire African continent top of the table of the world poverty index.

From the piece of clothing, perfume, phone or laptop you have on right now, at least one of those must have been designed and manufactured by me of these humans you so loathe, yet, you can't function enough to loathe any one of their inventions.

Thereafter, you'd have no problems walking up to high commissions and embassies of countries run by these same-sex individuals and who have chosen to let these set of people live their lives shamelessly begging to go visit their countries or live amongst them.

Shebi you don see say something dey chop the grey matter wey supposed dey enclosed for that thing wey you call skull small small.

Devilish evil things wey go leave wetin dem suppose face to better their miserable lives instead chasing shadows...

Tuehhh
Spits!!!

What nonsense are you talking, can you listen to yourself (read your statements)
Gays and lesbians is not part of the Nigeria culture: are you wiser than former President of Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan and Nigeria senators that spoke against Gays and Lesbians and even went ahead to pass Anti gay/Lesbians laws.

Are you saying that gays and lesbians should continue to force Nigerians into having man to man intercourse and woman to woman intercourse: the other day a gay was trying to force a taxi driver to have man to man intercourse and for the quick intervention of the public that homosexual man would have rape the taxi driver: what about gay lecturers that are forcing their male students to have male to male sexual intercourse ( is such evil act a good thing)

Each countries have their own way of life and no country can force his own culture on another country: people are free to go wherever they want as long their intentions are good.

Answer me
Would you as a man prefer to marry your fellow man and choose not to marry a woman?

Would you allow your sisters to become Lesbians (woman to woman sexual intercourse)

Answer this two questions, then I will take you serious.

Stop displaying ignorance and foolishness: how can you be supporting gays and lesbians; did your parents gave birth to you this way.

Tuehhh
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
gaby:

I'm just going to advice you this once and that's it.

If you mumuishly think this is a way for you to hustle or make a name for yourself, just keep dreaming.

I'd advise you to go find something better to do with your life and desist from preaching and propagating hate.

All these your nonsense online will come back to hunt you someday and you'll remember this my admonishment.

Go embassy go find visa...your eye go clear.

You think you are anonymous...
You are talking out of points!!

I am spreading truth not hate, for you must be a confused person: who ever is supporting gays and lesbians are like people supporting armed robbers because Nigeria law is against gays and lesbians and also against armed robbers; homosexuality and lesbianism are criminal acts before the Nigeria law.

It is you that will remember me 1nice if you refuse to stop supporting gays and lesbians because All these your nonsense online will come back to hunt you gaby someday and you'll remember this my words but it might be too late for you: why not listen to my experience person warning and amend your way; stop supporting gays and lesbians because you are not above the Nigeria law.

Stop advertising your ignorance.
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by EricBloodAxe: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Oboy u no get work. This Ur mumu go soon do when u see say nothing comot for this Ur stupidity. Get sense and get a life. Gays and lesbians no be today. Wetin u no start no be u go finish am.
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by gaby(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
1nice:

Spits!!!

What nonsense are you talking, can you listen to yourself (read your statements)
Gays and lesbians is not part of the Nigeria culture: are you wiser than former President of Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan and Nigeria senators that spoke against Gays and Lesbians and even went ahead to pass Anti gay/Lesbians laws.

Are you saying that gays and lesbians should continue to force Nigerians into having man to man intercourse and woman to woman intercourse: the other day a gay was trying to force a taxi driver to have man to man intercourse and for the quick intervention of the public that homosexual man would have rape the taxi driver: what about gay lecturers that are forcing their male students to have male to male sexual intercourse ( is such evil act a good thing)

Each countries have their own way of life and no country can force his own culture on another country: people are free to go wherever they want as long their intentions are good.

Answer me
Would you as a man prefer to marry your fellow man and choose not to marry a woman?

Would you allow your sisters to become Lesbians (woman to woman sexual intercourse)

Answer this two questions, then I will take you serious.

Stop displaying ignorance and foolishness: how can you be supporting gays and lesbians; did your parents gave birth to you this way.

Tuehhh

Irredeemable waste of semen.

Boko Haram, ISIS, and Al-Qaeda are all waiting on the wings to capture and behead you because they see you as an infidel.

Useless cretin.
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
EricBloodAxe:
Oboy u no get work. This Ur mumu go soon do when u see say nothing comot for this Ur stupidity. Get sense and get a life. Gays and lesbians no be today. Wetin u no start no be u go finish am.
We concerns Nigerians knows that we can not stop gays and lesbians in countries around the world but we believe we can minimize gays and lesbians by waging war against them in Nigeria: if we can eradicate gays and lesbians from Nigeria then we concerns Nigerians have minimize gays and lesbians activities in the world.

Nobody should support gays and lesbians in Nigeria, for it is only mugu and stupid people that will be supporting this nonsense Gays and Lesbians.

Men supposed get sense na!!
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
gaby:

Irredeemable waste of semen.

Boko Haram, ISIS, and Al-Qaeda are all waiting on the wings to capture and behead you because they see you as an infidel.

Useless cretin.
Get out you mugu!!

I am bigger than those names you mentioned: I can now see that you are suffering from mental sickness.

You people will just come online and begin talking carelessly without thinking of the consequences: that is why careless talkers like you die before their time.

Spits!!!

Tuehhh
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by gaby(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
1nice:

Get out you mugu!!

I am bigger than those names you mentioned: I can now see that you are suffering from mental sickness.

You people will just come online and begin talking carelessly without thinking of the consequences: that is why careless talkers like you die before their time.

Spits!!!

Tuehhh

Lol...

Small riff-raff.

Na Dangote trailer go pieces you to smithereens.
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
gaby:

Lol...

Small riff-raff.

Na Dangote trailer go pieces you to smithereens.
Mugu!!

I thought I was talking to someone with common sense, now I know you are a complete mugu and senseless person.

Your end is near if you refuse to stop talking carelessly.

Nonsense!
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by Thomthom(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na waiting go put food for my table con-sign me
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by Weknowbetter: 4:39am On Jun 07, 2023
This is how the government spends their resources. They're gay themselves
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by marlow1962(m): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2023
Stupid investigators
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2023
marlow1962:
Stupid investigators
Are you suffering from mental sickness?

Why call the investigators Stupid investigators?
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Eradicate them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2023
Weknowbetter:
This is how the government spends their resources. They're gay themselves

Any Nigeria Politicians that are Gays and Lesbians shall be exposed very soon.

Nigerians will never tolerate gays and lesbians Politicians In Nigeria: God forbid: such gay/lesbians Politicians must resign immediately and apologize to the Nigeria people.
Re: Nigerians Carryouts Investigations To Uncovers Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Eradicate them
Yes, concerns Nigerians shall eradicate Homosexuality and lesbianism in Nigeria: Nigeria Constitution is against gays and lesbians in Nigeria; waging war against homosexuality and lesbianism in Nigeria is very real.

Continue to support our online movement for the banning of homosexuality and lesbianism in Nigeria: the right things must be done for the sake of the upcoming generation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Fatally Stabbed By Husband In Obehira, Okene LGA / Security Operatives Arrest Popular Pastor While Having Hot S3x With Married Woma / A Kenyan Woman Arrested By Bees After Stealing From A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.